How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
.. dont tell me your that old ..... j/k

i have wheelied every street around me 10000000000000 times and after an hour on the streets im bored out of my mind
Old 02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have wheelied every street around me 10000000000000 times and after an hour on the streets im bored out of my mind
People would always call the cops on thier cells and I would be followed without knowing
Old 02-24-2009, 04:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
People would always call the cops on thier cells and I would be followed without knowing
getting chased was the only fun part any more
Old 02-24-2009, 04:42 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MIKE_SR
eh, most chicks could care less
ya probably the 27 year old women with a kid trying to get a husband and a house..

but the 18 year old ***** notice
Old 02-24-2009, 04:42 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

man with those same principles you would think the lot would get just as boring ... of course this woulb be assuming you ride the streets just as hard as you ride the lots ...
Old 02-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I acually just started hitting the lots last year and Love it... I still like
the streets but getting better at this sport pushs me everytime I
go to the lot..
Old 02-24-2009, 04:46 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

I get bored in the lots too... especially watching people that are really good at it... but its mostly cause i suck so hopefully this f4i will be my inspiration to staying in the lots.. Ill be campin out in the ************* makin myself do work
Old 02-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

If you have good friends the lots are always fun. I make that **** fun.. Try tap dancing in a wheelie lol.. Good times
Old 02-24-2009, 04:48 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I acually just started hitting the lots last year and Love it... I still like
the streets but getting better at this sport pushs me everytime I
go to the lot..
+1...
Old 02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
man with those same principles you would think the lot would get just as boring ... of course this woulb be assuming you ride the streets just as hard as you ride the lots ...
the lots are better for learning new **** and practicing and stoppies

stoppies cause you can actually set up a starting point and a finishing point and keep track of your progress

learning new **** like lets say any trick you know you are gonna crash 80 times while learning

and practicing for obvious reasons is better in the lot not to mention it is a lot more social then riding on the street some times we have **** loads of spectators just hanging out partying while we are riding ,some times it's like being at a club but a club with wheelies

i have been at the lot riding with ten or twelve people and have had over 300 spectators , it's fun
Old 02-24-2009, 04:50 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

when im back up here in ny, i dont really have alot of ppl to ride lots with cuz no one really can. so what i usually do, is go out blastin the streets for awhile with some squids which provide good blockers if the cops come up behind you, you have a little buffer zone to run with. then i head to lg which around here is like a hooters bike night pretty much every night in the summer, hang out for awhile, collect some squids, and maybe some hookers and then go to the lot for a couple hours then drink beer with all the ppl that now think im a really cool guy cuz i can ride a bike, then they let me drink their beer and i steal stuff from their house.... and maybe catch a blow jay from their gf. sooo i guess what im saying is just find a good way to fit the lots in to make it fun and beneficial. ohh and ive rocked not only ff but minty ff bikes the whole time ive been riding except for a few short months in 06 i streetfightered my bike cuz the otown guys made me think it was cool...they were wrong lol. just gotta learn to control your bike when things go wrong, dont just let that thing fly.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:51 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
If you have good friends the lots are always fun. I make that **** fun.. Try tap dancing in a wheelie lol.. Good times
+1........tap dancing?
Old 02-24-2009, 04:51 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
HAHAHA its true...he does do the TDUB TAP during a wheelie. to make it fun you could just move to az our lots are never boring!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:55 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
when im back up here in ny, i dont really have alot of ppl to ride lots with cuz no one really can. so what i usually do, is go out blastin the streets for awhile with some squids which provide good blockers if the cops come up behind you, you have a little buffer zone to run with. then i head to lg which around here is like a hooters bike night pretty much every night in the summer, hang out for awhile, collect some squids, and maybe some hookers and then go to the lot for a couple hours then drink beer with all the ppl that now think im a really cool guy cuz i can ride a bike, then they let me drink their beer and i steal stuff from their house.... and maybe catch a blow jay from their gf. sooo i guess what im saying is just find a good way to fit the lots in to make it fun and beneficial. ohh and ive rocked not only ff but minty ff bikes the whole time ive been riding except for a few short months in 06 i streetfightered my bike cuz the otown guys made me think it was cool...they were wrong lol. just gotta learn to control your bike when things go wrong, dont just let that thing fly.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-24-2009, 04:58 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

That was good. especially the part about stealing stuff from thier houses
Old 02-24-2009, 04:59 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

the lots are better for learning new **** and practicing and stoppies

stoppies cause you can actually set up a starting point and a finishing point and keep track of your progress

learning new **** like lets say any trick you know you are gonna crash 80 times while learning

and practicing for obvious reasons is better in the lot not to mention it is a lot more social then riding on the street some times we have **** loads of spectators just hanging out partying while we are riding ,some times it's like being at a club but a club with wheelies

i have been at the lot riding with ten or twelve people and have had over 300 spectators , it's fun
ohh dont get me wrong Mr. I dont think I said lots arnt fun?? .... Im right there with you !!! & you just layed down all the reasons why lots are so great!!! but that doesnt make streets any less fun ....

The lot is just a small street,while the street is just a big lot

Iv been in plentty of street rides were we owned the streets harder then any lot & everytime we pulled over the social scene waqs so much fun it was hard to get moving again .. with a ton of riders a bunch of groupies & a clear day/night the streets are just endless fun !!! **** we dont even have chatter box's ... ugh talk about social .....

Last edited by JohnnyBmore; 02-24-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:05 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

the thing that gets me is how much of its true
Old 02-24-2009, 05:06 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
dont laugh squidbait you were my main inspiration for sf db bars lol

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
That was good. especially the part about stealing stuff from thier houses
funniest part is im not even kidding a little bit. im sorta bi polar with ppl. if ur a good rider or a really dedicated person to riding and i have respect for you, i would defend you and yours to the death. but for random squid ***** i meet on a daily, ill **** their gf out back of their house while my best friend is putting their valuables in a sack. now that i say it outloud i feel like sorta a bad guy idk i guess i just have no respect for garbage ppll.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:10 PM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

where you live in NY
Old 02-24-2009, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenstein929
where you live in NY
why, you a cop?

Quick Reply: How can I make the lot as fun as the streets?