If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To Me?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 12:38 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To

Originally Posted by SkyeHack
I just made them but I am having second doubts......
ya, Id be more worried about the cops looking into logo infringement before what the shirt says... and why would one even worry about those shirts?
Old 01-28-2009, 01:15 PM

tattoofreak is a decent person
Re: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To

where can i get the shirt that says will wheelie for *****
Old 01-28-2009, 01:28 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by proudfeet
if you just made em and aren't goin to wear em send em my way!!! lol

+1 i like the saveing insurance and how to wheelie
Old 01-28-2009, 01:30 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by SkyeHack
i guess this guy ended up getting sued to for using the apple and Macintosh logo's on his homemade t shirt and parading it in front of an authentic apple store.....

how about you inform uponone.com, since you are so concered, so i can get in touch with their lawyers and we will have a nice chat.....

i already let him know and he is not happy at all.. its not the whole using his logo.f it the sayings on the shirts

Last edited by Emrock; 01-28-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:34 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sol5269
i know the difference... i always pull out

Old 01-28-2009, 01:37 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by Emrock
i already let him know and he is not happy at all its not the whole using his stuff if it was just his logo not a problem but using sayings like that with his stuff is a no no
I dont think those sayings are on the uponone shirt... correct me if im wrong
Old 01-28-2009, 01:44 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

The "running from the cops" one sounds like a confession, not that it is, but thats the only one that could stir something up.
The "I dont know how to wheelie" one or pics of wheelies should be fine.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:45 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

the sayings are not and thats what he is not happy about that isnt his brand he does just logos needless to say he is not happy
Old 01-28-2009, 01:49 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by Emrock
the sayings are not and thats what he is not happy about that isnt his brand he does just logos needless to say he is not happy

I would not be either. not sure what actions I would take though. why has their store been down btw?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:09 PM

SquidkillerK8 is a decent person

Originally Posted by nina weee
Listen, you posted up this thread wanting opinions... I gave you mine, even tho its not what you wanted to hear. Yes one of the uponone.com owners is a good friend of mine, which is why im being so defensive over it and throwing in my 2 cents ...

Ride Safe .....
i love the squid!!! LMAO!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:13 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
he already took down the vids

just read through the thread though

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...-must-see.html

He even deleted his myspace over this thread /\/\/\
Old 01-28-2009, 02:23 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by Rocketcrotch
He even deleted his myspace over this thread /\/\/\

yeah i saw that. I tried to go to it and it gave me an invalid friend ID Message... I lol'd
Old 01-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

my boy got pulled over a few times and he always had those shirts on...funny this is the cops never said anything.

he had the 2nd one you have about bike ins. and runnin from the cops.
and he had one that said "relax pig, its just a wheelie"
Old 01-28-2009, 02:53 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tattoofreak
where can i get the shirt that says will wheelie for *****
That was Nick Apex's shirt from a few years ago. I talked to him a while back about em. I don't think he has any left for sale. But don't quote me on that. I actually need to hit him about about those. I'll let ya know what he says.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

and this isnt stunt discussion either...***
Old 01-28-2009, 03:22 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

i am confused by the kid he wanted to know what we thought would happen to him if he wore the shirt then said he wouldn't wear it cause he is to big of a bitch so what is the purpose if this stupid ***** thread? ? ?
Old 01-28-2009, 03:33 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by prodigy714
i am confused by the kid he wanted to know what we thought would happen to him if he wore the shirt then said he wouldn't wear it cause he is to big of a bitch so what is the purpose if this stupid ***** thread? ? ?

thank you... and pimp avatar btw... FWORD **** is Nice!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:38 PM

prodigy714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YogiR6
thank you... and pimp avatar btw... FWORD **** is Nice!
thanks and yea F*WORD is bad *** bill is a friend of mine so i try to give him as much advertising as possible but i don't steal his **** unlike limp dick skye jacker. . .some people just need to steal other peoples **** to get attention. . .btw does this kid even ride
Old 01-28-2009, 03:43 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by prodigy714
thanks and yea F*WORD is bad *** bill is a friend of mine so i try to give him as much advertising as possible but i don't steal his **** unlike limp dick skye jacker. . .some people just need to steal other peoples **** to get attention. . .btw does this kid even ride

yeah Fword has some really cool ****(good time for a shamelss plug cough cough)

Check the lin on an earlier post... i think dino? maybe cant remember and dont feel like going back after already typing this much, posted a link to a video that he got nothing from hate on. He Deleted his myspace over it too... guy was gettin clowned hardcore. wish I could have seen the video but the hate on the thread was well worth the read.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:43 PM

SkyeHack is an unknown quantity at this point

who is mad?

and what happens when he gets mad?

does he turn into

Name:  WallpaperHulk_byPJBoy.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  159.5 KB

Quick Reply: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To Me?!