If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To Me?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 09:09 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Re: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To

im kind of confused ur selling shirts that u made with the uponeone.com logos i dont think the owner of uponeone is going to like that ...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:14 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To

Originally Posted by SkyeHack
I just made them but I am having second doubts......

your first **** up is pritning shirts with other companies logo's ..... Support the sport and buy it straight from the source

that's
Old 01-28-2009, 09:19 AM

SkyeHack is an unknown quantity at this point

^ negative ghostrider's

i made a personal shirt with their logo on the front and the photoshop text on the back.

i went to zazzle.com and uploaded the images and bought them for me cuz they print shirts.

i am not selling anything but giving you the shirt template that i put together so you can buy them from zazzle.com

i was gonna by authentic uponeone.com shirts but their store has been closed for the last 2 months on their website so i went ahead and made my own personalized shirts for me.

im not doing anything illegal except giving them free advertisement.

this is nothing more then me just doing an iron on shirt at home. not illegal at all.

Last edited by SkyeHack; 01-28-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:24 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

^ negative ghostrider's

i made a personal shirt with their logo on the front and the photoshop text on the back.

i went to zazzle.com and uploaded the images and bought them for me cuz they print shirts.

i am not selling anything but giving you the shirt that i put together so you can buy them from zazzle.com

i was gonna by authentic uponeone.com shirts but their store has been closed for the last 2 months on their website so i went ahead and made my own personalized shirts for me. im not doing anything illegal except giving them free advertisement.

this is nothing more then me just doing an iron on shirt at home. not illegal at all.

Regardless of what you're doing it for or how you did it, you're still taking another companies logo and printing your own shirts with it.

If you've got the time to spend on zazzzzzle then create your own **** and print it ....
Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by nina weee
Regardless of what you're doing it for or how you did it, you're still taking another companies logo and printing your own shirts with it.

If you've got the time to spend on zazzzzzle then create your own **** and print it ....
i guess this guy ended up getting sued to for using the apple and Macintosh logo's on his homemade t shirt and parading it in front of an authentic apple store.....

how about you inform uponone.com, since you are so concered, so i can get in touch with their lawyers and we will have a nice chat.....
Old 01-28-2009, 09:33 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

best shirt on there

http://www.zazzle.com/do_a_wheelie_s...55364424474830
Old 01-28-2009, 09:41 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

i guess this guy ended up getting sued to for using the apple and Macintosh logo's on his homemade t shirt and parading it in front of an authentic apple store.....

how about you inform uponone.com, since you are so concered, so i can get in touch with their lawyers and we will have a nice chat.....

Listen, you posted up this thread wanting opinions... I gave you mine, even tho its not what you wanted to hear. Yes one of the uponone.com owners is a good friend of mine, which is why im being so defensive over it and throwing in my 2 cents ...

Ride Safe .....
Old 01-28-2009, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by nina weee
Listen, you posted up this thread wanting opinions... I gave you mine, even tho its not what you wanted to hear. Yes one of the uponone.com owners is a good friend of mine, which is why im being so defensive over it and throwing in my 2 cents ...

Ride Safe .....
im here asking for opinions on cops; not asking opinions on how to sell shirts, that i am not selling........
Old 01-28-2009, 11:09 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

2nd shirt might get some negative attention (tickets, attitude,...).....the other three might get a couple questions or something.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:13 AM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

thanks you
Old 01-28-2009, 11:24 AM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

im here asking for opinions on cops; not asking opinions on how to sell shirts, that i am not selling........
You're a ***** for worryin about the cops. The shirts are someone else's designs. I understand if you wanted em, but wait and get the people who deserve their money for actually designing the shirts paid. Or go donate to www.Uponone.com. And tell them it's because yo ucouldn't wait for their shirts and they are sick. Or go design your own shirts. I've waited months before just to get shirts from some stunt sites. That's how it goes. The fact you get so defensive over Nina's post is wrong. Because you did copy someone else's ****.

Last edited by Nappy; 01-28-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:26 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol anyone remember when this kid posted a vid of himself and got clowned???
Old 01-28-2009, 11:35 AM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol anyone remember when this kid posted a vid of himself and got clowned???

you must post a link...
Old 01-28-2009, 11:39 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

he already took down the vids

just read through the thread though

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...-must-see.html
Old 01-28-2009, 12:20 PM
www.tobefast.com

will do...
Old 01-28-2009, 12:23 PM
www.tobefast.com

wow... 4 pages of straight hate. Wish I could have seen the video
Old 01-28-2009, 12:29 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Valeska
You don't wear any protection over your tee??

protection is for sailors
Old 01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
www.tobefast.com

Originally Posted by sol5269
protection is for sailors

they do go from port to port!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YogiR6
they do go from port to port!

i know the difference... i always pull out
Old 01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

I have a "cops lie" sticker on my helmet. Only one copper has spotted it so far, he didnt like it lol

Quick Reply: If I Got Pulled Over By The Cops While Wearing These Shirts, What Will Happen To Me?!