Shut Up And Ride

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 09:46 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shut Up And Ride

Originally Posted by Turtle
yeppppp...i was a squid/faker of the funk for a real long time....
u still are..... SQUID
Old 01-21-2009, 09:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i'm lost
do homework
Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tony L
donuts anyone? I kid I kid..... looks like the og northerners are coming out of the wood work.

doubtful there over a foot of snow on the ground and it aint been above 30 for 2 weeks.

i dont think its the guy you think it is. DTE chauncy was posting in cix jj thread yesterday

unless he made a new name just to say this . . . . .
Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
do homework
i did a little research
Old 01-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by wheelburns

i dont think its the guy you think it is. DTE chauncy was posting in cix jj thread yesterday

unless he made a new name just to say this . . . . .
quote the post please in that thread...
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

DTE
Old 01-21-2009, 10:11 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Chauncey, Johnny, brian, Teach & the boys are from the riding hay days. OG DTE boys - then CORE6 When riding was riding!

I have nothing but respect & friendship for the DTE / Core 6 guys. Good friends, amazing memories riding - some god damn good times.

Back in 2001 they did a stunt show infront of my house because my girlfriend at the time emailed them, said I was way into stunting and she had no money to buy me anything good - so they agreed to come down, tear up a nasty show infront of my house - stayed for the party, then did another nasty set before leaving.

Those are some GOOD GUYS. OG's for sure.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:14 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Chauncey, Johnny, brian, Teach & the boys are from the riding hay days. OG DTE boys - then CORE6 When riding was riding!

I have nothing but respect & friendship for the DTE / Core 6 guys. Good friends, amazing memories riding - some god damn good times.

Back in 2001 they did a stunt show infront of my house because my girlfriend at the time emailed them, said I was way into stunting and she had no money to buy me anything good - so they agreed to come down, tear up a nasty show infront of my house - stayed for the party, then did another nasty set before leaving.

Those are some GOOD GUYS. OG's for sure.
thats a great ******* story

^^^^Hahaha, that is a great story.

Teach & Johhny Kula got me a few shows @ New England Drag way that paid damn good for the time, and the track was amazing to ride on. Kidding me, pay me to ride with people I look up to on a picture perfect track. Those were good nights!!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Why you gotta block my shine while trying to post.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Driving to Endanger is OG
It's not suprising that half the people here on parkinglotlife don't know who they are
Old 01-21-2009, 10:22 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

^^ thats when ridin would have been fun... people get in this rockstar mode now and think cause they rock a wheelie they're somethin... give anyone a little bit of time on a bike and some motivation and they can be as good as they want to... its not how good u are its all about the ride... chillin with ur boys and makin memories... good story jay... brrrrrraaaaaaaap
Old 01-21-2009, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
IT really was bro. Alot more details that I won't write a novel about - but those guys didn't know me from anywhere and took the time to come down, do a show and then hang out with my family & friends during the party. I knew them from the website, they didn't know me from a hole in the wall. Then come down, take the time to bring the WHOLE crew down and hang for a few hours and get down, got me into how tight the stunt crew / family really was and is. Then do another show before leaving. To see Chauncey doing a 5mph wheelie down my street 8+ years ago on a beat up old 900RR was amazing, my whole neighbor hood came out to watch. Damien did tons of donuts, Brian did stoppies & seat standers, everyone else did the damn thing!!!

I have it all on video, a highlight and highpoint in my life and **** thats happened to me. Was SIMPLY AWESOME. Stunna's with talent and not big heads. I could type that sceneario 1000000 times and it never gets sold - was such an good time.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:32 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by T-NECK
quote the post please in that thread...
i cant . . . i fucked up it was "Damien C6"

and it was in the stunwars rigged thread my mistake.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by sol5269
^^ thats when ridin would have been fun... people get in this rockstar mode now and think cause they rock a wheelie they're somethin... give anyone a little bit of time on a bike and some motivation and they can be as good as they want to... its not how good u are its all about the ride... chillin with ur boys and makin memories... good story jay... brrrrrraaaaaaaap
thanks bro - its so true. Sadly riding isn't what it used to be, when it was a fun & amazing time everyone was just pumped to be riding with everyone and having a good time. No ego's, no issues. Just Smiles.

I know I'm lucky to have "grown" up not only with that stunt show, but after that riding with Teach, zann mann & all the guys riding every weekend. Ya learn from the best and you progress fast!

I regret nothing! Damn I had some fun!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:35 PM
unemployment anonymous

IT really was bro. Alot more details that I won't write a novel about - but those guys didn't know me from anywhere and took the time to come down, do a show and then hang out with my family & friends during the party. I knew them from the website, they didn't know me from a hole in the wall. Then come down, take the time to bring the WHOLE crew down and hang for a few hours and get down, got me into how tight the stunt crew / family really was and is. Then do another show before leaving. To see Chauncey doing a 5mph wheelie down my street 8+ years ago on a beat up old 900RR was amazing, my whole neighbor hood came out to watch. Damien did tons of donuts, Brian did stoppies & seat standers, everyone else did the damn thing!!!

I have it all on video, a highlight and highpoint in my life and **** thats happened to me. Was SIMPLY AWESOME. Stunna's with talent and not big heads. I could type that sceneario 1000000 times and it never gets sold - was such an good time.
i agree when they use to come to worcester to the summer nationals they always were the cool ones to talk to, everyone else was to cool for school . . . .
Old 01-21-2009, 10:40 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

thanks bro - its so true. Sadly riding isn't what it used to be, when it was a fun & amazing time everyone was just pumped to be riding with everyone and having a good time. No ego's, no issues. Just Smiles.

I know I'm lucky to have "grown" up not only with that stunt show, but after that riding with Teach, zann mann & all the guys riding every weekend. Ya learn from the best and you progress fast!

I regret nothing! Damn I had some fun!!!!!!
hell yeah... we still got more of those good times ahead though too bud... some day people with finally lose their egos... u know me i'm always down for an old school sesh with my boys.... and the people with the egos dont get the time of day from me anymore... i cant tell ya how many phone calls i've made to try and get people to come out... now its all about hidin spots from people and not invitin someone out cause they know that that person hangs out with someone who likes to do burnouts or what ever... ****** sad and the people that pull that **** can barely wipe their own ***.... nevermind do a wheelie
Old 01-21-2009, 10:41 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by sol5269
+516846816846816846847848 all about having a good time, and if your lucky (and talented) enough to make money doing this then for the rest it's all about the fun. going out with friends and having fun.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:45 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point

YO Carnes !!!! Put that video on You Tube playa !!! I want to see it !!

Quick Reply: Shut Up And Ride