ABS Breaks on new bikes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:09 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ABS Breaks on new bikes?

Originally Posted by paristakeover
nice kiddo, but for your info i been in atl since, dont worry about what i can do. im coming to get my bike next week, just be ready. ok sir thinking hes god
youve been in atlanta since december without your bike and im supposed to think youve bypassed my 3 years of experience?? bro youre a ******* clown. me be ready? ************ that piece of **** r6 dont even have an idle cable so good lock on tryin to bust some throttle circs lol
Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

hahah you guys are ridiculous! my wheelies are better.. my ABS locks up harder! and my bike always skids when i try an 12... that why i keep it at power wheelie status....

DUH!!!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:13 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you should both put up the best vid of yourself and let us be the judge
Old 01-07-2009, 02:14 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
hahah you guys are ridiculous! my wheelies are better.. my ABS locks up harder! and my bike always skids when i try an 12... that why i keep it at power wheelie status....

DUH!!!!!
haha dude i dont like gettin into the "my wheelies are better" bullshit but i cant stand when a dude that honestly cant even ride a bp wheelie is talking mad **** like hes ****** darius or some ****. the dude just posted on 12/15 telling a guy whos doing power wheelies "youre doing alot better than me". and less than 30 days later hes gonna tell me that hes better than me lol. faker of the funk. next thing u know hes gonna be callin up companies trying to get sponsored tellin em he's better than the pros.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by austinz400
i think you should both put up the best vid of yourself and let us be the judge
i dont even need to put up a video. ill post one ******* picture of myself doing a wheelie and i bet fuckstick cant even do that cuz he CANT wheelie at all. honestly i wont get into a debate about riding skills with someone who can actually ride cuz i really dont care and i dont like to **** on ppl for their riding im not really a competitive guy. but a no wheelying squid talking **** is where i draw the line.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:17 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Paris, Tell Flex I said whats up?
If he remembers me and I say Neil is good than will you give up on calling him out?

You can PM me for info on who I am
Old 01-07-2009, 02:18 PM

birdie will become famous soon enoughbirdie will become famous soon enough

sdfkillz you going to stunt wars?. you guys are really crazy to say that the wheel will not lock , So that mean that Honda Electronic Steering Damper, is the best right? jdmsled you have a 05 rr were talk about the 09 which you dont own or know anyone with the bike keep out if this. normal brakes will lock and making a harded to control the bike a {abs} its a system which makes the brakes lock when you slam on its but you will still have a 100% control. this what is mean in simple terms
you are a **** gobbler who makes no ****** sense
Old 01-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Paris_Takeover AD

paristakeover is a decent person

sdfkillz, first off i got 2 bikes, i been riding bike for more than 3 years, i know for a fact all the bikes you have that piece of **** r6. can buy and is was paid in cash. you sound mad ? why you mad ? and to you question dont even have an idle cable so good lock on tryin to bust some throttle circs lol? money can do alot mr i know everything . lol meet me at stunt wars
Old 01-07-2009, 02:21 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Paris, Tell Flex I said whats up?
If he remembers me and I say Neil is good than will you give up on calling him out?

You can PM me for info on who I am

Old 01-07-2009, 02:22 PM

sdfkillz, first off i got 2 bikes, i been riding bike for more than 3 years, i know for a fact all the bikes you have that piece of **** r6. can buy and is was paid in cash. you sound mad ? why you mad ? and to you question dont even have an idle cable so good lock on tryin to bust some throttle circs lol? money can do alot mr i know everything . lol meet me at stunt wars
i dont give a **** how many bikes uve had or how much money you got. you cant NOT ******* wheelie. my r6 had an idle cable cuz it wasnt the piece of **** r6r model. im not going to stuntwars im going to texas and ill be back in june maybe by that time you can learn how to rip a power wheelie fake *** squid. post up one picture of you riding a wheelie thats all i wanna see..bet you got an excuse. oh and yes my bikes are always paid for in cash. whatever the diff that makes.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

ask them to swap he ABS for a set of training wheels....jesus....why the **** do they design **** like that? I heard of ABS on bikes but that's really dumb.....will they make something so i don't have to steer it too? dumb ****

buy the bike W/O ABS.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:25 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

sdfkillz, first off i got (have) 2 bikes, i been riding bike('s) for more than 3 years, i know for a fact all the bikes you have that piece of **** r6(what??). can buy and is was paid in cash(again?). you sound mad. why (are) you mad ? and to you(R) question dont even have an idle cable so good lUck on tryin to bust some throttle circs lol (once again.... what?)? money can do alot mr i know everything . lol meet me at stunt wars
jesus... i didnt know if i was going to make it though that
Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Instead of being a faker of the funk that talk talk talks, why dont you post up ONE video or ONE good picture.. That's ALL you have to do.

Until you do that, everyone is just going to know your a **** talking squid..

I've seen sdf's pictures, he isn't scared to post. The only people who are scared to post up are the squids who really CAN'T ride.

oh wait, this is the guy you said thats doing a lot better then you?
Name:  5.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  71.9 KB

Dude just get off the site before you get your squid *** ripped apart.. At least every month or two a squid like you comes along talking big trash and not posting up **** because you can't ride.

But please do, thrill me and everyone else, post up a picture or a video of YOU.

Everyone else here posts up pics/videos, except you!

Last edited by Towlieee; 01-07-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
jesus... i didnt know if i was going to make it though that
his posts def make my brain hurt
Old 01-07-2009, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Instead of being a faker of the funk that talk talk talks, why dont you post up ONE video or ONE good picture.. That's ALL you have to do.

Until you do that, everyone is just going to know your a **** talking squid..

I've seen sdf's pictures, he isn't scared to post. The only people who are scared to post up are the squids who really CAN'T ride.
less than 1 month ago he said..."i want to learn the wheelies n indos" his words.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
his posts def make my brain hurt
he gone and done it....

he pissed off Samuel L. Jackson with his horrible comprehension of the english language

Last edited by 50Outlaw; 01-07-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Paris_Takeover AD

paristakeover is a decent person

sdfkillz good luck lol

and the video im waiting for my friend to upload them.

show you dont talk **** you dont know
Old 01-07-2009, 02:34 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

sdfkillz good luck lol

Show you dont talk **** you dont know? Whats that even mean?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:35 PM

sdfkillz good luck lol

k im eagerly awaiting to see what youve learned in 24 days. and in the mean time could you please learn how to type in some sort of a decipherable fashion cuz half the **** you say doesnt make a bit of ******* sense. like "show you dont talk **** you dont know" that statement makes no sense what so ever. do you even read the **** you post before you click 'post' ?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Show you dont talk **** you dont know? Whats that even mean?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY1oe7y315g&feature=related[/youtube]

Quick Reply: ABS Breaks on new bikes?