anyone riding in Greece???????

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 12:28 PM

StuntMyGSXR600 is a decent person
anyone riding in Greece???????

So....i've been thinkin about makin a move to greece within a year...and wanted to know if there is a stunt scene goin on over there yet? or am i gonna have to bring it!?
Old 12-06-2008, 12:51 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person
Re: anyone riding in Greece???????

dont know about greese spacificaly, but im pretysure there was a scene in europe b4 the states
Old 12-06-2008, 01:02 PM

yea i know its been in europe in general...but i'm not tryin to live in greece and travel to like poland or france to hit up the spot lol you know what i mean!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:06 PM

anyone?? anyone?? lol
Old 12-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

read the news much? That place sounds kinda fucked right now.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne..._December_10th
Old 12-10-2008, 07:41 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

not only you will have to bring it, but also nobody will hear you

seriously, i think you would be the first to do more than a power wheelie over there.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:52 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've been there and saw no wheelies being made
Old 12-16-2008, 05:37 PM

yea well i'll try to stay away from the riots lol and show them how not to do a power wheelie
Old 12-16-2008, 06:37 PM
HRDparts

PDMokry is a decent person

I was in the greek island, santorini to be exact. And when i was heading out to a beach party i hurd what i thought to be dirt bikes. It was a gang of about 5 guys and they were killing some seat standers. The bikes looked to be old school cafe racer style bikes, prob 2 stroke from the sound and like 250cc.

Last edited by PDMokry; 12-16-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 AM

Wild-Bill is a decent person

im here in athens now and was killing the streets on a rented yamaha xt650 motorard for the past month but i havent seen anyone with much control except a few kids on scooters but they have plenty of spots to ride and some of the best mountain riding ive ever seen
Old 10-30-2011, 11:41 PM
CHRIS

chris tsr is a decent person

it's terrible
We are unfortunately the only ones in Greece, the stunt for life
my junior,my brother and me
There are all Mutherfucking suicide riders nobody makes practise more than a day
stuntriding its a livestyle maaaaaaaaaan...
anyway.
if someone comes back to greece we will glad to meet you
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	junior.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	244873   Click image for larger version

Name:	chris1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	244874   Click image for larger version

Name:	Panos.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	244875   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	244876  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:24 AM

stuntbg is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntMyGSXR600
So....i've been thinkin about makin a move to greece within a year...and wanted to know if there is a stunt scene goin on over there yet? or am i gonna have to bring it!?
http://www.stuntteamhazart.com/indexn.php
At 17 to 19 August 2012. will be held for the first time in Bulgaria and the Balkans STUNT INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, organized by StuntTeamHazart with support of the mayor of Veliko Tarnovo, Mr. Daniel Panov.
The competition will be held in the parking of ”METRO Cash and Carry”, Veliko Tarnovo. Participation in this spectacular event will take one of the biggest names in the discipline of motorcycle sport called STUNT and they are: Aras Gibieza, Benjamin Baldini, Martin Kratky , Romain Jeandrot and others.
Honor to inform you that our custom guest will be one of the most popular names in STUNT sports - AC Farias, who will lead the judging panel.
Host of this event will be one of the biggest Bulgarian names in the world - Martin Marinov, called CRAZY MARTIN. We invite everyone to visit this event, which will be held for the first time in Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo and enjoy the professionalism and stunts that our participants will show. We want to tell all future viewers who will attend the event that we have prepared full of adrenaline and lottery games, which will announce the viewer, who will win our prize - a brand new scooter.
Those who wish to enroll, click the "confirm participation" and complete the form.
Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Poster angliski.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	245881  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:40 AM

At 17 to 19 August 2012. will be held for the first time in Bulgaria and the Balkans STUNT INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, organized by StuntTeamHazart with support of the mayor of Veliko Tarnovo, Mr. Daniel Panov.
The competition will be held in the parking of ”METRO Cash and Carry”, Veliko Tarnovo. Participation in this spectacular event will take one of the biggest names in the discipline of motorcycle sport called STUNT and they are: Aras Gibieza, Benjamin Baldini, Martin Kratky , Romain Jeandrot and others.
Honor to inform you that our custom guest will be one of the most popular names in STUNT sports - AC Farias, who will lead the judging panel.
Host of this event will be one of the biggest Bulgarian names in the world - Martin Marinov, called CRAZY MARTIN. We invite everyone to visit this event, which will be held for the first time in Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo and enjoy the professionalism and stunts that our participants will show. We want to tell all future viewers who will attend the event that we have prepared full of adrenaline and lottery games, which will announce the viewer, who will win our prize - a brand new scooter.
Those who wish to enroll, click the "confirm participation" and complete the form.
Thank you!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:43 AM

Thank you!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by StuntMyGSXR600
Originally Posted by stuntbg
Thank you!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:44 PM

kiamo is a decent person

Man I've been dreaming of returning to Greece for a while now, but probably wont happen for at least a decade or so. I'll happily ride with you when that day comes