57.35%
Neither im a pro
19.12%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

What Is More Dangerous?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
What Is More Dangerous?

Racing / Trackdays

Or Stunting?

Im certainly not great at either of them, but when i wheelie i wanna feel confortable and in perfect control. but when im flying into a curve hoping i make it to the other side my heart stops.

what do you think is more dangerous? or even scarier to you? stunting it up (streets or lots) or draggin some knees (track or some backroads)
Old 11-27-2008, 09:56 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: What Is More Dangerous?

I would think the track would be more dangerous as far as living or dieing. I mean if you hit the wall at like 100+ miles an hour that could be your life. If you dropped your bike doing like a 10-15 mph wheelie then sure you can get hurt or possibly die but I consider the consequences a bit less.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Stunting is more dangerous.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:17 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

If you want to accell in either, they are both pretty dangerous.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

on a more personal opinion. what scared YOU more?
Old 11-27-2008, 10:24 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Never done a track day. Just rode the local road track. I'd say stunting and that are pretty equall. The more you do it, the less scary it is because you get more skill. Its the same with anything.
I've low sided aroung a couple turns and the only thing dangerous about that is hitting a tree or somthing else on the side of the road.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Well, I suck at both, but I definitely feel more comfortable stunting (trying to). I think it's the speed difference....
Old 11-27-2008, 11:12 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

anything is dangerous when you don't know what your doing . 02
Old 11-27-2008, 11:30 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Depends on the risk you take....or

lets look at it this way,which one of those can do the safest..i think stunt riding comes last..
Old 11-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Stuntride.com

polls are on twisties so far ... and there is 1 pro

like i said im not a good "stunter" or racer / but as far as my skill level i like to feel comfortable when doin wheelies. but i get such a rush hittin up the twisties
Old 11-27-2008, 11:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

More people have died from racing and acting a fool on the streets then stunting
Old 11-28-2008, 12:08 AM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

This question has been asked for years

What will hurt you more. Hitting the pavement at 100+ mph or 50ish?
Old 11-28-2008, 12:14 AM

Fat Kid Racing is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok 75mph highchair or sliding out at 75mph what do you think would more likley kill you?

btw survived 45mph highchair getting away and i have slid out at 75mph approx. and i have never broke a bone in a bike wreck so you tell me

btw stay away from 929's
Old 11-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Stuntride.com

haahah funny..i worded the original post wrong. i should have said scary instead of dangerous.

obviously if you slide out into a curve doin over 100 and hit a tree you are fucked. . and if ya crash a wheelie doin 40-50 chances are you just tuck n roll for a few feet lol.

what gives you more of a rush. makes you say " oh **** " haha
Old 11-28-2008, 12:51 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Gp racing is far more dangerous than anything .
Go start this thread at ilovemotorcycleracing.com or somewhere and see the answers you get
Old 11-28-2008, 12:53 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

If you are talking about scary i would say stunting trying out a new trick .
Old 11-28-2008, 12:54 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

They both give me a rush...... especially when you know you're pushing it to the edge. Both are dagerous, depends on the situation. I've done quite a few track days here and feel pretty safe, of course, i've got all my gear on and it's a good track, the chances of seriously getting hurt are pretty slim. But i also practice/stunt at the same track.... my but puckers more when coming in hot for stoppies than corners... so it depends on the situation... both are dangerous none the less.... and equally fun in my book
Old 11-28-2008, 12:55 AM
Stuntride.com

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Gp racing is far more dangerous than anything .
Go start this thread at ilovemotorcycleracing.com or somewhere and see the answers you get
thats a long *** name for a forum if thats real. and im on to many forums already. i felt like posting it here because i heart SL haha
Old 11-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Stuntride.com

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
They both give me a rush...... especially when you know you're pushing it to the edge. Both are dagerous, depends on the situation. I've done quite a few track days here and feel pretty safe, of course, i've got all my gear on and it's a good track, the chances of seriously getting hurt are pretty slim. But i also practice/stunt at the same track.... my but puckers more when coming in hot for stoppies than corners... so it depends on the situation... both are dangerous none the less.... and equally fun in my book
good example with stoppies. im not good at those but they def are a scary stunt. i can imagine you guys rollin em out 3-4 + hundred feet doin em at 70+ mph gotta be scary
Old 11-28-2008, 12:58 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

neither im a pro! fact is if ur a street stunter that basicly makes u a twistie rider.... when u gotta throw down to get away from leo

Quick Reply: What Is More Dangerous?