Inside Edition TONIGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Inside Edition TONIGHT!

Originally Posted by JMZ
Why do people continue to do interviews knowing their only intention is to make us look like out of control bikers
A ****** MEN brotha!!!!! basically people just want some short air time and think they are big shots.....what it is in fact doing, is taking away from our sport, the part that's legit and legal, such as xdl.....inside edition contacted me too....i told them to check out xdl, even gave them thomas's number....i'm pretty much guessing that they never called him....they don't CARE about the cool part of our sport, just the guys on the streets keeping it gangster.....which is cool, don't get me wrong, i used to rip streets alot too.....now i have more fun doing parking lot **** and staying out of court rooms.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:18 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
X game shmex Games !!! KEEP IT STREET!!!!!
yep i dont want a designated lot to ride in, i want a designated highway to include traffic with slutty girls hanging out the window offering sex for my wheelie skills just like in real life. they do that, ill quit riding their streets
Old 11-17-2008, 03:19 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ryan S
A ****** MEN brotha!!!!! basically people just want some short air time and think they are big shots.....what it is in fact doing, is taking away from our sport, the part that's legit and legal, such as xdl.....inside edition contacted me too....i told them to check out xdl, even gave them thomas's number....i'm pretty much guessing that they never called him....they don't CARE about the cool part of our sport, just the guys on the streets keeping it gangster.....which is cool, don't get me wrong, i used to rip streets alot too.....now i have more fun doing parking lot **** and staying out of court rooms.
hey......**** your sport, get a job.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:42 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yep i dont want a designated lot to ride in, i want a designated highway to include traffic with slutty girls hanging out the window offering sex for my wheelie skills just like in real life. they do that, ill quit riding their streets
bwahahahahaha
Old 11-17-2008, 03:53 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

**** lots are a dime a dozen & streets are just where it all comes together !!! you get the real love from the locals!! meeting new people & getting the name out! & having an ever changing environment cant be beat!!
Old 11-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

4:30 here in dallas. got it recording on my DVR.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:23 PM

JFULLGSXR750 is a decent person

just watched it.......i saw turtle, neil, and some guy from AC......

there was a clip from the TMF memorial ride,, and some guy loopin a highair on the e-way......
Old 11-17-2008, 04:26 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

Ill Always Ride The Street.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

are you sure, i thought it was 7pm channel 6...cbs
it could be dif if you are near albany? im in ny. if you click ny on the insideedition website it shows a list of cities in NY
Old 11-17-2008, 04:29 PM

blinkybill04 is a decent person

some indy network did something positive (with some negatives too) with i think the vertical limits or something and it wasnt all negative... looked for the vid, but couldnt find it. MAYBE they wont be complete dicks.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:51 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by BOYD
think about it..... people at IE can point and blame or they can look good by helping to get safety to the streets, by pushing how we need legal spots like in France!! not to mention maybe they have some other pulls like xgames
that's a good way of think about it, but u know it's not going to happen like that
Old 11-17-2008, 05:05 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Old 11-17-2008, 05:06 PM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

Just watched this article from up here in canada. Props to Turtle for the intersection circles Just your typical "risk to society, ego-driven cop interview, danger to your family" type article. It looks like it is targeting the style of riding popular 10 years ago. Time to get with the times Inside Edition!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

LOL good one buddy
Old 11-17-2008, 05:57 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFAO thank u neil i wonder if i made into any of the clips i know i was in the preview a few times
Old 11-17-2008, 06:02 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

whos gonna call that ****** number. hearing that guy insult kenny pissed me right off. Kenny was absolutely right about what he said about cell phone companies. and the guy interviewing him basically spit in his face for it "that didnt make a lick of sense" i believe were his words. Well i got a few choice words for that douche bag

funny how the media works and how they only show the bad side of a certain life style and none of the good. For example my buddy derek went into a burning house the other nigth putting his own life in danger to help out someone and it happened to turn out to be a vaccant house that caught fire somehow. and when he went to the troopers barracks wearing a 315's Most Hated hat and his CNYstunter hoody the cop was questioning his about that and ended up thinking he set the fire,cops i tell ya. but back on subject->. hmmm, would ya look at that...a stunt rider that risked their saftey for a complete stranger(if there was one) . Or helping out fallen riders familys with bennefits and that sorta ****. Oh yeah were such horrible people. Yeah we may be out there and break a couple of laws but how many people are we actually hurting cuz were doing a wheelie. ive never heard of any innocent drivers gettin hurt because theres a guy on a motorcycle doing a wheelie. the guy doing the wheelie may end up gettin hurt but thats the chance that person takes in order to even do one. I guess the general public doesnt quite understand what its all about that this is a lifestyle and thats just the way life is and always gonna be.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:07 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares kenny and all of us KNEW he was gonna make him look like a jackass
We killed streets right after they left anyways and sent them the footage

When Meagher asked Kelley if it is fair to the general public that he and his crew are profiting off of something that is potentially very dangerous to the public Kelley replied, "Well, cell phone companies profit off cell phones, and more people are killed in cell phone accidents than in motorcycle accidents." Meagher quickly pointed out that his statement made no sense.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:09 PM
KYD
Retarded

KYD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EJizzle07
who cares kenny and all of us KNEW he was gonna make him look like a jackass
We killed streets right after they left anyways and sent them the footage

When Meagher asked Kelley if it is fair to the general public that he and his crew are profiting off of something that is potentially very dangerous to the public Kelley replied, "Well, cell phone companies profit off cell phones, and more people are killed in cell phone accidents than in motorcycle accidents." Meagher quickly pointed out that his statement made no sense.
Yeah that was ****** hillarious...but true! so now meagher is now the dumbass. "that didnt make a lick of sense" buddy i got somethin you can lick ahahhaa

and the only reason i say all that crap cuz this whole year cops have been complete dicks to us out here. as soon as we get pulled over (and we've been surrounded at a gas station before not even caught in the act or proof that we did anything wrong) but as soon as they come up to us the first thing outta theirs mouths is "are you part of 315" and if we say yes oh boy here come the tickets. that same kid who went into the house on fire got 9 tickets one night cuz the cop who pulled him over well his sergent asked him what type of bike he was on and the cop replied "sportbike" and the sergent said tow the bike and arrest him. and the reason he was pulled over was cuz he rockin idle from one stop light to the other about 1/8 mile long. so he was lucky to only gotten 9 tickets. maybe im just venting but this sorta thing bugs me a lil bit. i'll shut up now

Last edited by KYD; 11-17-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:11 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Interviews the media can flip into a negative situation will only bring this sport down....think about all the cops that saw that ****, now when they see us in a lot or on the street their gonna puff out their chest and act like supercop.....and I agree Ryan they dont care about the "good" side of this sport, it will not get the ratings they are looking for.....I could write pages againt this but to sum it up there is no positive outcome of any interview done by the media on stunt riding
Old 11-17-2008, 06:18 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao...sdf is right **** your parking lot sport get a ****** job ryan....honestly people this "sport" will never go anywhere...if it does good for us, but really im a scumbag streetrider and i dont give a **** what the world thinks ..so one day when you haters actually make money stuntriding then we can talk.....we do these interviews for more exposure. we make money being ourselves and i could not give a **** what everyone else says. we make movies, do shows,are on tv and get paid. so watch it tonight and hate away!!!lol

Quick Reply: Inside Edition TONIGHT!