Inside Edition TONIGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 08:10 AM

NyQuiLx21 is a decent person
Inside Edition TONIGHT!

Everyone check out Inside Edition tonight, they're doing a story on stunting and how dangerous it is for other people on the road

One of the featured groups are Adrenaline Crew, idk who else will be there...AC said they video taped the whole thing on their own recorder so they can show how fucked up the news ppl are with how they post only the bad ****...

Here's a preview clip http://www.insideedition.com/

Bikers Gone Wild!

Death defying stunts on public roads! Wheelies! Weaving in and out of traffic! Risking life and limb and putting your family in danger. Bikers out of control.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:14 AM

mart211 is a decent person
Re: Inside Edition TONIGHT!

Can someone please record this and post it on youtube?
Old 11-17-2008, 09:21 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

What about the out of control cops that are running bikers off the road?
Old 11-17-2008, 09:31 AM

Murph 636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by mart211
Can someone please record this and post it on youtube?

+1, I want to see this BS!
Old 11-17-2008, 10:11 AM

wjerlinger is an unknown quantity at this point
In DFW...

It will be shown here on CBS - KTVT at 4:30pm. I just set the DVR. We'll see how one sided this report is.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

^^^^well kevin from AC is suppose to do a interview so maybe it willnt get sssssssssoooooo one sided,,,but good point
Old 11-17-2008, 10:57 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
What about the out of control cops that are running bikers off the road?
i second that one. there is a specific satey up here is ruthless with bikes and made one of my boys wreck bad over the summer trying to make him stop. everyone local knows who he is. i guess if forcing fellow motorists off the road and being inches from his back tire in rush hour traffic to stop a bike isnt wreckless than i dont know what is.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:03 AM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

****, I am pretty sure I have never watched this and have no clue what channel. Not to mention that I will probably be at work whne this airs.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:09 PM

zeerider is a decent person

7 o'clock on CBS channel 5 for those in goldsboro nc

check out tvguide.com
Old 11-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

All they are doing is making this main stream for us. It would cost millions to get that kind of air time.

Thanks Inside Edition!

Sucks it was mostly street riding though.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: In DFW...

Originally Posted by wjerlinger
It will be shown here on CBS - KTVT at 4:30pm. I just set the DVR. We'll see how one sided this report is.
They will edit the **** out of whatever positive he has to say to make him look like an unrepentant hooligan. That **** sells.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:25 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
They will edit the **** out of whatever positive he has to say to make him look like an unrepentant hooligan. That **** sells.
maybe they'll do it Simpsons/Family Guy style and totally chop up words to make a totally different sentence
Old 11-17-2008, 12:26 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

What time is it going to air in Chicago, i cant find info on their site.

station?
Old 11-17-2008, 12:27 PM
injured

purcy89 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YogiR6
****, I am pretty sure I have never watched this and have no clue what channel. Not to mention that I will probably be at work whne this airs.
EVERYONE!!! Go to insideedition.com and it will let u look up what channel and time it is on in your area!!! everyone needs to watch this ****
Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
maybe they'll do it Simpsons/Family Guy style and totally chop up words to make a totally different sentence
Old 11-17-2008, 12:29 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NyQuiLx21
Everyone check out Inside Edition tonight, they're doing a story on stunting and how dangerous it is for other people on the road

One of the featured groups are Adrenaline Crew, idk who else will be there...AC said they video taped the whole thing on their own recorder so they can show how fucked up the news ppl are with how they post only the bad ****...

Here's a preview clip http://www.insideedition.com/

Bikers Gone Wild!

Death defying stunts on public roads! Wheelies! Weaving in and out of traffic! Risking life and limb and putting your family in danger. Bikers out of control.

any publicity is good publicity....
Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 PM

Savvgawd is a decent person

tvguide.com doesnt say **** about next airtime? Def trying to check this one out, whats the eastern time/channel anyone know?
Old 11-17-2008, 12:40 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

doesnt come on until 6:30 here, so i'll be able to check it out
Old 11-17-2008, 12:43 PM
injured

purcy89 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Savvgawd
tvguide.com doesnt say **** about next airtime? Def trying to check this one out, whats the eastern time/channel anyone know?
GO TO INSIDEEDITION.COM AND IT WILL LET U VIEW ARITIMES, AND CHANNEL IT IS ON IN YOUR AREA
Old 11-17-2008, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Savvgawd
just go on the inside edition link, and click on ur state. the icon is right next to the chicks head on the upper right hand side. i wouldn't mind puttin my dick in that correspondent's mouth, by the way.

Quick Reply: Inside Edition TONIGHT!