Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha im talking to him right now, yah i had/have a herniated disc in my neck but its gotten much better, i can actually ride a bit now that winter is here
Woo for winter... sucks that my favorite ryding season (hoodie) season is over too damn short i tell ya!!! tell him jimi from longisland says hi hahaha... i met you along time ago i use to go to lake goerge alot and i chilled with manpan alot..
Old 10-28-2008, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha im talking to him right now, yah i had/have a herniated disc in my neck but its gotten much better, i can actually ride a bit now that winter is here
Good to hear your necks better that sucks bro...
Old 10-28-2008, 12:57 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

actually youd be very surprised how many law inforcement agencies get on websites to get info about local groups, maybe not on here cuz its so widely used itd take them forever to find any info they are lookin to come across but local groups that have websites or forum groups are a totally different story i know for a fact, we have had state troopers ask us if were in a specific group n tell us they are all over the websites and know everything that goes on with them.

we also have a private property lot that cops kick us out of all the time and we basically have permission to be there so for the most part we just say **** it and go kill the streets
Old 10-28-2008, 01:10 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stubbz
actually youd be very surprised how many law inforcement agencies get on websites to get info about local groups, maybe not on here cuz its so widely used itd take them forever to find any info they are lookin to come across but local groups that have websites or forum groups are a totally different story i know for a fact, we have had state troopers ask us if were in a specific group n tell us they are all over the websites and know everything that goes on with them.

we also have a private property lot that cops kick us out of all the time and we basically have permission to be there so for the most part we just say **** it and go kill the streets
if a cop tries to kick me out of a place i have persmission to be in i tell him to go **** himself if the owner or property manager didnt call they cant kick you out, thats the law and yes i know cops patrol websites looking for specific ppl and if they hear of a street ride but they dont waste their time looking for a private lot to **** with ppl czu they have no authority to bust ppls ***** on private property.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:22 PM

But they always pull the im gunna impound your bike thing and they do take your keys over here even if it's private property and all the judges are on the cops side for that stuff... now speeding tickets and stuff i can get outta easily
Old 10-28-2008, 01:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
But they always pull the im gunna impound your bike thing and they do take your keys over here even if it's private property and all the judges are on the cops side for that stuff... now speeding tickets and stuff i can get outta easily
hahaha man idk what happens when cops approach you guys, they dont pull that **** with me....idk ive been dealing with cops my whole life and ive learned not to take their ****. i know the law and my rights and i know what they can and cant do so i dont let em try and pull **** over on me.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:36 PM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

I have been asked to leave places by State Park Police and DEP cops. We bounce just so we dont have problems, but can those guys do the same **** as regular NYPD cops?
Old 10-28-2008, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
I have been asked to leave places by State Park Police and DEP cops. We bounce just so we dont have problems, but can those guys do the same **** as regular NYPD cops?
State park police have the same authority as State troopers, but make much less money. They can bust you anywhere in the state. Im not sure about DEC Police. They're obviously a state agency but I dont know if they have jurisdiction outside of DEC land.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I really dont think that they would be patrolling these websites to see if we were riding in lots... maybe if it were like sidestreets and meetups when riding the streets yeah but i mean iono. On the other topic that was meantioned Im not bad i can do slow sitdown and idol standups and whatnot but me and jim are always getting kicked out of anywhere we go by us so yeah it would be nice to have somewhere to ride that has some people and i can get some pointers and **** so i can learn circles and whatnot and just chill out oo and I know guys complain about loud exhausts but i have a slip on yosh on my bike so if i come around i hope that its not to loud cause it doesnt seem it to me.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:12 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
State park police have the same authority as State troopers, but make much less money. They can bust you anywhere in the state. Im not sure about DEC Police. They're obviously a state agency but I dont know if they have jurisdiction outside of DEC land.
Now on L.I. you have to watch out for park police, they are pulling everyone over out east. Apparently they are able to pull you over on any road that leads to a park. Do the math.

As for public/private property I have gotten Reckless tickets in private lots, almost got arrested at a park and ride 3 friends did get arrested and the more you push your rights out here you get fucked. For some reason the cops out here dont care where you are.

As for cops searchin the internet a websites Mike M and I know allot of the same people and people have been set up out here. Im not saying this one, but I like to be carefull. I wasnt trying to be a dick and not hooking the guy up, Gsxrfanatic is ever heading out east PM me and we can tear it up I have a few good spots that are worry free.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:13 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

dudes, there's always the DFL sesh this weekend to stunt it up in Jersey.

Hit that shizzy up my nizzy.

Holler
Old 10-28-2008, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by YodaCon
Now on L.I. you have to watch out for park police, they are pulling everyone over out east. Apparently they are able to pull you over on any road that leads to a park. Do the math.

As for public/private property I have gotten Reckless tickets in private lots, almost got arrested at a park and ride 3 friends did get arrested and the more you push your rights out here you get fucked. For some reason the cops out here dont care where you are.

As for cops searchin the internet a websites Mike M and I know allot of the same people and people have been set up out here. Im not saying this one, but I like to be carefull. I wasnt trying to be a dick and not hooking the guy up, Gsxrfanatic is ever heading out east PM me and we can tear it up I have a few good spots that are worry free.
Thanx bro i appreciate it... no im def not a cop lollll if anyone is thinking that i got more then enough people to vowge for me lolll especially on here.... anyway i wanna fuking ride like really ride and not get 4 nice slow standups and then hear "ya gotta go guys thats enough for now i dun wanna have to pick ya up part by part on the road".
Old 10-28-2008, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

Holler
Im def down!!!!! alieeeeee whats up there girlfriend! lolllll i wanna go! text kat the info convince her to go her bike is almost finished but is rideable!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

Holler
Old 10-28-2008, 02:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

"ya gotta go guys thats enough for now i dun wanna have to pick ya up part by part on the road".
hahaha right as I'm about about to do a slow sitdown on cam that was priceless and I so said "kat for some reason I'm not feelin it" and he pulled right up as I started the bike up and was about to get into it.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:45 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

gsxr fanatic is most def a cop so lets keep **** on the low when hes around
Old 10-28-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
gsxr fanatic is most def a cop so lets keep **** on the low when hes around
hhahahahaha whats good monday??? hows the bmxing treating ya? and when the hell you gunna come down for a sunday monday tuesday sesh huh???!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:49 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

its good bro i actually got to ride my motorcycle the other day it was like 60 and sunny i was pretty happy....um bmx def broke my hand lol but its good to be doing it again...neils moving back so were going to be making some trips
Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
its good bro i actually got to ride my motorcycle the other day it was like 60 and sunny i was pretty happy....um bmx def broke my hand lol but its good to be doing it again...neils moving back so were going to be making some trips
Good **** bro cant wait we gotta hit up everything from li to manhattan and maybe jersey! hahahaha def down tho
Old 10-28-2008, 03:19 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Im def down!!!!! alieeeeee whats up there girlfriend! lolllll i wanna go! text kat the info convince her to go her bike is almost finished but is rideable!!!!
yah! u should. i just texted her!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
u coming???? c'mon i owe u a drink!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses