Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 09:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Old 11-25-2009, 10:08 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

thats the son dooby KK cage right?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
thats the son dooby KK cage right?
yup. i want to get one and crash my bike
Old 11-25-2009, 10:20 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

how much does he want for that cage?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Yup id def be down with that bro she wont mind as long as she gets to spend a few hours in Macy's and sees the tree all lit up lol
Thats wassup. We'll work it out as the time gets closer. I hate working right next to Macy's. Sooo many ****** tourists its retarded. You might see me on the news one day going postal and shooting all the tourists coz I had a bad day at work and they're gettin in my way tryna walk to the train
Old 11-25-2009, 10:44 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats wassup. We'll work it out as the time gets closer. I hate working right next to Macy's. Sooo many ****** tourists its retarded. You might see me on the news one day going postal and shooting all the tourists coz I had a bad day at work and they're gettin in my way tryna walk to the train
Haha yeah that would be annoying...Sketchy Jim is trying hard to dip out on the lot session we had planned for today Im going to be pissed if I dont get to ride
Old 11-25-2009, 11:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Kick his *** sea bass
Old 11-25-2009, 11:20 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
how much does he want for that cage?
I dont know. I mainly want it because the main impact point (second slider) doesnt directly go to a motor mount. If its real expensive, I'll buy an Atown and add a second slider myself
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
haha becky=tourist. shes going in at 4 in the morning to get a good spot
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

MikeM you seem like a guy that knows how to clean bleach stains off a patio. Get in your PAR thread please. Ty.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
haha becky=tourist. shes going in at 4 in the morning to get a good spot
yeah she's one of them people no doubt. they walk so slow and dont care that ny'ers dont give a **** and just wanna get to the train

Anyway I'm out. Done for the day
Old 11-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

No joke tourists that walk mad slow infuriate me. Just casually strolling around in groups taking up the ENTIRE ******* sidewalk when you got somewhere to go. Then they just stop randomly in the middle of a crowded sidewalk like it's no problem then you bump them.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:26 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Hmm.. Jimi is coming for neal?! Anyway Toneth did you fix your **** last night.. You never called back or nothing...
Old 11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Hmm.. Jimi is coming for neal?! Anyway Toneth did you fix your **** last night.. You never called back or nothing...
I called you back, no answer. The screw at the end of the clutch cable that holds the bracket that goes over the shifter rod near the spring fell out, so when I pulled the clutch in it had no pull back. We used a rusty old screw in my boys garage to fix it.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:34 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo fellas.. I was calling someone to buy some parts and he said he is interested in buying a stuntbike. Does any1 have one available?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo fellas.. I was calling someone to buy some parts and he said he is interested in buying a stuntbike. Does any1 have one available?
Yeah, sell him yours. You don't ride it anyway.

OH SNAP SON
Old 11-25-2009, 12:41 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah, sell him yours. You don't ride it anyway.

OH SNAP SON
What you talkin bout Willis!!??
I'm bout to pick up some parts in a few minutes dawg.... Then I'm back in the game.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:43 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i walk extremely fast once i get to the city....all the people standing around or walking super slow annoy me. but i still like to go and take pictures of stuff or people. i'm planning on waking up at 5am tomorrow and as long as there isn't any rain remotely close to us on the radar we're going to the parade....if there is then we won't go so far i seen it's calling for rain.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by becky
i walk extremely fast once i get to the city....all the people standing around or walking super slow annoy me. but i still like to go and take pictures of stuff or people. i'm planning on waking up at 5am tomorrow and as long as there isn't any rain remotely close to us on the radar we're going to the parade....if there is then we won't go so far i seen it's calling for rain.
Parades in NY are miserable.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:48 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toneth
Parades in NY are miserable.
so i hear. i still want to experience it...mainly just to say i've been to the macy's parade lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses