Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 04:25 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yo so how long will it take you to get 2500 bro i don't want to see you buying something that's going to be a pain in the *** when my ***** ready for you to ride

go get a thousand dollar loan and ill bring the bike to you for 2600
Old 11-03-2009, 04:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

If I was Toneth, I'd buy Monday's bike for $2500. It's a good deal.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
If I was Toneth, I'd buy Monday's bike for $2500. It's a good deal.
You better not encourage cause what I'm looking at getting requires you helping me

Whats this talk about a slumber party
Old 11-03-2009, 04:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by monday518
You better not encourage cause what I'm looking at getting requires you helping me

whatcha wanna get a 636?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:37 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Ok then, if I was Toneth I'd buy Leah's bike.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:39 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

OMG you guys have to go into the PA forum and look at this numbnut RR posting **** up that really are just some words put together making no sense at all. I would ppost a link but I can't since I'm on my ps3 so neal get on a link this **** is gonna be good!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Nah I'd be fine riding it like that.
How much do forks cost anyway? I'm a shitty mechanic.. are they a hard install?
Dude just texted me and said it's not starting because it's been sitting a while.
so you wanna buy a bike that you have to strip down to paint the frame that night run and you cant even swap forks? just buy mondays cuz it sounds like your gonna be asking neal or other nyc people to help you do all that work for you when you forget how to put it back together.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by EGO
OMG you guys have to go into the PA forum and look at this numbnut RR posting **** up that really are just some words put together making no sense at all. I would ppost a link but I can't since I'm on my ps3 so neal get on a link this **** is gonna be good!!!!!!
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259...-building.html
Old 11-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
just buy mondays cuz it sounds like your gonna be asking neal or other nyc people to help you do all that work for you when you forget how to put it back together.
Nah I'm not at all. That ain't my style. If you help me out with serious work I'd be paying you for it. That's why they make service manuals.

Monday honestly it'd be a month and a half at least before I got 2500 together unfortunately.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:47 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

To be fair, I was originally (in TN) closer to the East coast than the West coast.

it all makes sense now..

ok then, if i was toneth i'd buy leah's bike.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Probably around 8:30 or so.
ok sounds good

neal - you coming out?

trix - you coming up?

other squids?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dude just texted me and said it's not starting because it's been sitting a while.
fuel injected bikes either start or they have something wrong
Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Nah I'm not at all. That ain't my style. If you help me out with serious work I'd be paying you for it. That's why they make service manuals.

Monday honestly it'd be a month and a half at least before I got 2500 together unfortunately.
hmm im trying for you bro...you cant get a loan out for a thousand bucks?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:51 PM

Mike:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...i-03-04-a.html
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ill be out tonight
Old 11-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

hmm im trying for you bro...you cant get a loan out for a thousand bucks?
I already got a loan out on the 08 gixxer and my lease also just ended on my Infiniti and I'm waiting for it to show up as a positive on my credit report. Not a single delinquent payment or anything... but they're not gonna give me another loan with one out.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:08 PM

I already got a loan out on the 08 gixxer and my lease also just ended on my Infiniti and I'm waiting for it to show up as a positive on my credit report. Not a single delinquent payment or anything... but they're not gonna give me another loan with one out.
A thousand dollar loan shouldn't be hard to get...**** id go get a cash advance on a credit card...im not in a real big hurry bro and the bike i want is a friend of mines so he might just wait for me to get it...would you want to try and get my bike or no just let me know
Old 11-03-2009, 05:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yeah they will they base it off your credit report income vs debt and your fica score
Old 11-03-2009, 05:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

but they're not gonna give me another loan with one out.
Thats Go to a credit union and apply for a signature loan. If you have good credit like youre saying they'll give it to you no problem and your min payments would be retarded small. Trust me you'll get that ****. Most places wont even ask you for income docs on such a small loan so you could inflate your income a little bit. If they do wind up asking you could say you miscalculated and probably still get it. Try it - it will work

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses