Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person
Re: Subcages.... Sick VS OMR

Originally Posted by old man roger
same diameter as the si but a thicker wall tubing i think on the omr
good deal give me a bit and i pick one up from ya:YEAH
Old 10-26-2008, 06:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JMZ
good deal give me a bit and i pick one up from ya:YEAH
you know where to find me ...
Old 10-26-2008, 06:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR's taking over putting all the competition to rest. :YEAH
Old 10-26-2008, 06:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
OMR's taking over putting all the competition to rest. :YEAH
they all sell regular cages they should let me take care of the subcage market
Old 10-26-2008, 07:15 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

you would have to cut it in half to see and i don't think you want to do that

the only what i'de do that to either of my OMR subcages off either one my bikes is if it already broke. and i highy highly doubt either one will..
Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...i-subcage.html
Old 10-26-2008, 08:52 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out my other thread. I just killed an SI cage and Im sure if I didnt have the OMR Subcage on it, things would have been much much worse.

The combo, SI Crash Cage, w/ OMR subcage is the combo!!:YEAH
Old 10-26-2008, 09:27 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

if you want solid pegs go with the SI it looks nice with the solid pegs. But if you want the folding stock pegs the OMR looks way better. that would be the determining factor in my choice.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:03 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561

whats up pimpin

just chilling boooaaaa wuzz up with u
Old 10-26-2008, 10:14 PM

murdercove is an unknown quantity at this point

all i want for christmas is a OMR subcage for my 900RR :YEAH
OMR can u make this happen???
Please
Old 10-26-2008, 10:36 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

fixed pegs **** up your subframe(should be called sub-destroyers instead of sub-cages). Wheelist made mine,basicly same as omr's and its bulletproof:YEAH ,he even powdercoated it black for me. I'll never run stock brackets on any bike again
Old 10-26-2008, 11:30 PM

Neosporin is a decent person

Squid question, but what is the purpose of a sub cage? I had an idea but with foldable pegs, it kinda defeats what I thought..
Old 10-26-2008, 11:46 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Neosporin
Squid question, but what is the purpose of a sub cage? I had an idea but with foldable pegs, it kinda defeats what I thought..
its to keep subframe from flexing when u stand on rear pegs. with stock u will snap then. with OMR's they are turned so u are standing flat on them when at 12. so they dont fold up on you.:YEAH check out his pics of them
Old 10-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Do Wheelies

razor rich is a decent person

Originally Posted by DoubleSustanon
thats my set up :YEAH Mine too.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:01 AM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
sick innovations cage & round bar w/ a OMR subcage is the setup :YEAH
same as mine but i run the SI subcage with fixed pegs,i love it and there so round and big even if they did hit ya it would only be blunt trama,lol
i would think a folding peg would grab more,but i never tried them.

cant say on the OMR stuff but ive only heard great things about them!!!!

SI and OMR FTW!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I'm running an OMR with ESD pegs and it's sooo ******* nice!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:28 AM

kirny is a decent person

im runing SI solid pegs and love it...you would not believe how much the stock **** flexes compared to have a subcage
Old 10-27-2008, 01:39 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stalyon29
OMR got mine in2 days

+1 OMR ALL THE WAY!

Old 10-27-2008, 02:22 AM
also known as OMR

the main objective of a subcage is to replace the weak flexing stock rear peg bracket with some thing that doesn't bend or break at the slightest touch of the ground ,also a subcage doesn't flex like a stock rear peg bracket so your peg will not be aiming down while your standing on it and that helps keep your foot from sliding off the peg ..

an added bonus to having a subcage is the fact that they connect the two sides of the subframe which stiffens the subframe from side to side and also keeps the peg bracket mounting tabs from bending or breaking [as long as you have folding pegs]..

i also rotate the peg mounts forward on all omr subcages , this put's your foot on the grippy part of the peg and keeps the peg from folding up while you are standing on it ..

some models of omr subcages like all the 600 rr subcages have an improved peg position [down back and out] because the 600rr's all have a peg position that is way too far forward , too high and not wide enough , the stock peg position on all 600rr's put you in a cramped stance when in the staggered position , the omr subcage fixes this problem ..

as far as having a solid peg subcage , click the link below too see why i wont sell solid peg subcages ...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...49-post46.html
Old 10-27-2008, 03:38 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

because it looks cool!

also a subcage doesn't flex like a stock rear peg bracket so your peg will not be aiming down while your standing on it and that helps keep your foot from sliding off the peg ..
I had wheelist make mine so the pegs actually have I slight upward angle, that way in 0's when the bike is leaned in the peg is level, makes RL's way easier

Quick Reply: Subcages.... Sick VS OMR