Streetable Stunt Bike set up?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 PM

trickshow is a decent person
Re: Streetable Stunt Bike set up?

I rode an F4 with a 60 tooth on the highway everyday. I maxed out at 85-90 in 6th gear. Even tho my top speed sucks, its still ******* fun as hell because the acceleration is AWESOME!!! ....But your better off not doing what I did. I had no choice, I didn't have a car at the time.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:30 PM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by Neosporin
Just started.
just cause you just started doesnt mean you cant tell the difference between stock and +12 when i started i was still riding on the track and had an 06 gixxer 1000 -1 +2 and a 03 750 that was -1 +10 and the difference was insane not because it was a 1000 and a 750
Old 10-31-2008, 02:43 PM

Neosporin is a decent person

That comment was towards the quitting part. Thus I just started, dont care to quit yet.

Also, I can tell the difference in the torque from riding and racing with the different sprockets, but when it comes to bringing up the front, it feels the same to me. I use the same technique on my stocker Gsxr that I do with the +12 to bring it up. Both raise up equally (as it seems anyway) and ride the same on one wheel.

If anything, I may be moving a tad bit faster on the gsxr though it seems almost at stand still when I bring it up. Thus why the two feel the same to me.

.. Or maybe it's because I haven't ridden the cbr in awhile.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:02 PM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by Neosporin
That comment was towards the quitting part. Thus I just started, dont care to quit yet.

Also, I can tell the difference in the torque from riding and racing with the different sprockets, but when it comes to bringing up the front, it feels the same to me. I use the same technique on my stocker Gsxr that I do with the +12 to bring it up. Both raise up equally (as it seems anyway) and ride the same on one wheel.

If anything, I may be moving a tad bit faster on the gsxr though it seems almost at stand still when I bring it up. Thus why the two feel the same to me.

.. Or maybe it's because I haven't ridden the cbr in awhile.
dude im done talking to you bout this there is no way in hell that it feels the same when up or bringing it up
Old 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM

EmoJonJon is a decent person

Well happy ******* halloween yall! you guys best all be gettting fucked up tonite hah.... or at least have fun
Old 10-31-2008, 09:28 PM

Neosporin is a decent person

Originally Posted by kirny
dude im done talking to you bout this there is no way in hell that it feels the same when up or bringing it up
Perhaps.