Got arrested for eluding, what am I looking at?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 AM

Thoroughbred078 is a decent person
Got arrested for eluding, what am I looking at?

I just got arrested for fleeing/eluding a police officer, was doing wheelies all day and didn't realize my chain was loose, and I'm sure you know what happened, WHILE I was trying to get away, shittiest luck in the world...

Has anyone else in PA gotten hit with this? what did you get sentenced? I'm guessin I'll get a license revoke+fines+ probation??

The officers were tryin to pressure me sayin its 1-3 years and if I tell on my friends that got away I'd get out of it, and I told them no and I woulden't testify so they said their going to make a ' example ' out of me, ********..
Old 10-13-2008, 01:22 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person
Re: Got arrested for eluding, what am I looking at?

Originally Posted by Thoroughbred078
I just got arrested for fleeing/eluding a police officer, was doing wheelies all day and didn't realize my chain was loose, and I'm sure you know what happened, WHILE I was trying to get away, shittiest luck in the world...

Has anyone else in PA gotten hit with this? what did you get sentenced? I'm guessin I'll get a license revoke+fines+ probation??

The officers were tryin to pressure me sayin its 1-3 years and if I tell on my friends that got away I'd get out of it, and I told them no and I woulden't testify so they said their going to make a ' example ' out of me, ********..
DON'T ******* SNITCH! it won't do jackshit but get every1 in trouble. my friend got that in his car, i forget what he got what it wasn't that bad. just DON'T ******* SNITCH
Old 10-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Likes fat girls.

Ironheart is a decent person

I got chased from Oklahoma all the way to Arkansas and they busted me here. Long story short I got a wreckless driving and a attempting to elude, 170 in a 45 (which my bike cannot do), and C and I. I'm in the National Guard so I went up there in my ACU uniform and they didn't put any of it on my record. It's really not that bad down here, just pay the fines and go. I doubt they'll take away your license.

Keep delaying the court case for as long as possible. I had a buddy that delayed his for atleast 1 and a half years (kept making up excuses about College) and when he finally went to court the officer moved away or got transferred or some **** and BLAM. The charges were dropped. Did the officers in any way lay their hands on you? Tell the prosecutor they hurt your back or some ****. And tell her to drop the charges or you'll sue them for improper conduct.

Don't rat on your buddies. =[
Old 10-13-2008, 01:34 AM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

I got chased by a rent-a-cop today...she was on foot.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:05 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I hope you kept your mouth shut when they arrested you. Think hard about remembering what you said. I'm sure they asked why you ran and everything about the other rider, it's good you said nothing about him, but what did you say about you? That's the most important part. "Anything you say CAN AND WILL be used AGAINST YOU in a court of law.

+1 on postponing the date, don't wait till last minute to try and reschedule, that looks bad, but say you have a vacation/trip planned that week, let them reschedule and as soon as you get the 2nd date, reschedule immediately then too. The officer(s) involved will get notice of the changes and if it looks like you're going to keep doing it over and over, they'll probably just blow it off. Remember, the officer's job is only to arrest you and to help in a conviction. It's the prosecutor's job to show the facts against you, and your attourney's job to prove otherwise. I hope you have an attourney. And don't think a public defender will suffice.

Worst case, I say license suspension, with work permit, fines, and probation. Depending of course what else you have on your record.

On my 2nd reckless driving(wheelies) that's all I got, but I have 23 traffic tickets on my record and thought a public defender would be good enough.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:08 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by csiamanis

LOL!!! did you slow down so she would chase you longer?
Old 10-13-2008, 02:19 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Thoroughbred078

it's a Felony in my state 1 to 5 min! if it's a felony your fucked!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 02:26 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by csiamanis
hahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by YSRRider
LOL!!! did you slow down so she would chase you longer?
hahahahahaha again

Originally Posted by thehate.
it's a Felony in my state 1 to 5 min! if it's a felony your fucked!!!!

its felony here in ny now as well but the last kid who ran and got caught pleaded down to 1500 dollar fine or something.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:31 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

prolly loose your license for little bit... and fines... probation, and maybe community service.

Was it in easton?
Old 10-13-2008, 02:36 AM
I'm Bionic

Bamaguy is a decent person

Yeah in Bama I got fined 350 bucks, supposedly going 170. And I had a buddy who got it twice and he got 350 the first time but only 240 the second time. Youll be fine, they are just trying to **** with you.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:42 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

i was chased for 15 miles and all i got was a criminal speeding. 107 in a 55. didn't know there was a cop behind me

$508 fine. that was it.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:30 AM

damn police always ruining fun
Old 10-13-2008, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
prolly loose your license for little bit... and fines... probation, and maybe community service.

Was it in easton?

It was in Kutztown, I'm at at school now

Yeah believe me guys I know not to snitch, thats why their pissed, I'm so ******* pissed my chain came loose, shittiest luck ever lol I was tryin to accelerate and all you hear is the rpms goin up and i just said to myself ****
Old 10-13-2008, 09:34 AM

oh and by the way, selling my 600 rr if anyone is interested
Old 10-13-2008, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Ironheart

Keep delaying the court case for as long as possible. I had a buddy that delayed his for atleast 1 and a half years (kept making up excuses about College) and when he finally went to court the officer moved away or got transferred or some **** and BLAM. The charges were dropped. Did the officers in any way lay their hands on you? Tell the prosecutor they hurt your back or some ****. And tell her to drop the charges or you'll sue them for improper conduct.

Don't rat on your buddies. =[
I got cuts on my right wrist from the cuffs does that count?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

get a lawyer, not sure about the laws up there....
Old 10-13-2008, 12:16 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

Two Of My Boys Ran Jus The Other Day We Live In Texas Man They Ran For About An Hour Couldnt Get Off The Highway So It Was All Straight Lol County To County Eventually They Got Caught One Guy Was Ridin A 1000rr The Other A Stunted 636 Lol He Tops Out Bout 100 So He Had No Chance On The Highway He Paid His Bond Got His Bike Out All For About 1000 Dollars He's Got A Lawyer An Now They Say Its A Fellany An He's Lookin At 2-6 Years For Runnn An Puttin The Cops In Danger At High Speeds He's Pleedin His Bike Wasnt Goin 180 Like The Rr But We Dunno How Thatll Hold Up. ***** Gay. Fellany Can **** Ur Record For Jobs An Everything Else. Ask For Plead Of Gulity Maybe Less Time? Also If U Never Looked Back Or Saw The Cop Jus Say You Were Haulin *** Didnt Know They Were Behind You. My Friend On The 636 Has No Mirrors He Said He Didnt See Him They Were Jus Haulin *** So The Lawyer Said Thatll Help....
Old 10-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn in kutztown!? thats my area...i get chased around there all the time..sorry to hear bout the chain...your lookin at prolly a suspension of the L's, and some decent fines, probation possibly...
Old 10-13-2008, 12:26 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this your 1st offense?
Old 10-13-2008, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

For future reference, tell the cops you'll rat out the other guys, then make up some names.

Quick Reply: Got arrested for eluding, what am I looking at?