stunters looking for sponser. contact me!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 01:54 PM

stuntwild863 is a decent person
stunters looking for sponser. contact me!!

i have a new company calld stuntwild and i am looking to promot and sponser some stunters i am putting on a show sep. 17th and i need some ryders possibly 7 or 8 if u got what it takes contact me anytime for more info. if u r really good i will be setting up with racing 905 at stuntwars im looking for some1 that stands out 4 stuntewars call me anytime 863-860-6993

Last edited by stuntwild863; 08-09-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:15 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: stunters looking for sponser. contact me!!

Nice to see more potential sponsors. Not criticizing, but you might want to throw some more info out there for people, or put together something that looks a little more professional so you attract the right people.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

email me at ryan@verticalmischief.com please
Old 08-09-2008, 02:33 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Is it a stunt parts shop??
Old 08-09-2008, 02:35 PM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
email me at ryan@verticalmischief.com please
RYAN S AKA (STUNTSLUT) lol
Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Good luck finding riders. If you want to take a look at who places high competitively, check out a few of the stunt competitions, they all have websites, where they post the previous events winners and current standings as well.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:20 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by G-machine
RYAN S AKA (STUNTSLUT) lol
lol yes sir! trust me, i'm not the only one......i know how many people on stuntlife applied for the china gig in june.......lets just put it this way.....i would say 70 percent of the people on stuntlife.....79 percent would go for free, with at least 50 percent of the applicant's that don't even ride kawi's.....they ride f4i's!!!! honestly, i wouldn't want to go to a place like china and jump on an f4i and do technical tricks......

excessa----what exactly is your role in the "stunt world"?? i'm just confused, you always have input on professional topics, but the "input" sometimes blows my mind away......sometimes your on point.....alot of people seem to ignore you.....i've never seen you at a comp.......you seem like a good person, but honestly, what are you looking for in this? are you gonna be able to make a living off being an agent for stunt riders??? i'll answer this for you.....NO.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:39 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Email me at xxluva1ixx@aol.com.

I'm first deaf that stunts the bike.

hit me up if u d like to.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

if your looking to hit the international scene: kevmoseven7@hotmail.com
Old 08-09-2008, 07:01 PM

636squid is a decent person

excessa----what exactly is your role in the "stunt world"?? i'm just confused, you always have input on professional topics, but the "input" sometimes blows my mind away......sometimes your on point.....alot of people seem to ignore you.....i've never seen you at a comp.......you seem like a good person, but honestly, what are you looking for in this? are you gonna be able to make a living off being an agent for stunt riders??? i'll answer this for you.....NO.
I haven't figured that out yet either. Do you own a company or promote companies what exaclty is it that you do. You know besides sue people for 70 million for being a drunk idiot.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:16 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

lol yes sir! trust me, i'm not the only one......i know how many people on stuntlife applied for the china gig in june.......lets just put it this way.....i would say 70 percent of the people on stuntlife.....79 percent would go for free, with at least 50 percent of the applicant's that don't even ride kawi's.....they ride f4i's!!!! honestly, i wouldn't want to go to a place like china and jump on an f4i and do technical tricks......

Hey Ryan, thanks for your interest, it's a bummer that I've never been to a comp where you've been, I've wanted to meet you and am curious about you too.

I support the stunt scene for personal reasons, because the tenacity and passion of the pro riders really speaks to me. I see a lot of potential here.

Chances are the only stunt clients I will ever carry will be the guys I have now, who inspired me to start this company. My race clients command multimillion dollar support packages, so they are my best bet for longevity, but stunting is where my heart is.

I don't plan to make my living in stunting. I hope to make a positive difference in stunting, because it's at a critical stage in it's development and will grow better with more people trying to create opportunities. rather than everyone piling on top of the opportunities already existing.

I know a lot of people, and am very good at meeting people, so it's a good fit for me. I tend to have good ideas, but haven't been around long, so while I am beneficial, I'm not one of those people who makes or breaks anything, and I'm still learning so the margin for error is pretty wide.

The differences I make overall will not be huge like Kane on the discovery channel. It's more like inspiring little changes in perception, planting the seeds of "these guys are real athletes, you could endorse them" and the individual benefits of brand support for signed riders.

I'll be contributing on a smaller, more individual level, is what I guess I'm trying to say. I have already made some good progress, as well as establishing a network of businesses and entrepreneurs who see the same potential for growth here that I do.

A lot of people have nothing good to say to or about anyone who shows up on the scene trying to get involved. I got caught in that crossfire right as I was starting up, and did not know how to deal with it really. I didn't do anything to deserve it, and didn't expect it.

anyhow, the big point is this:

The best way to get better opportunities in a new enterprise is to go out and MAKE new opportunities, so that's what I've been doing. and it takes a long time. who knew? (besides people who have sought sponsors before)

Stuntlife gives a very good overall read on the climate of the sport itself, and gives everyone a good clear shot of how the individual pros will treat people. so that's what I'm doing HERE. plus you guys are fun to talk to.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
Hey Ryan, thanks for your interest, it's a bummer that I've never been to a comp where you've been, I've wanted to meet you and am curious about you too.

I support the stunt scene for personal reasons, because the tenacity and passion of the pro riders really speaks to me. I see a lot of potential here.

Chances are the only stunt clients I will ever carry will be the guys I have now, who inspired me to start this company. My race clients command multimillion dollar support packages, so they are my best bet for longevity, but stunting is where my heart is.

I don't plan to make my living in stunting. I hope to make a positive difference in stunting, because it's at a critical stage in it's development and will grow better with more people trying to create opportunities. rather than everyone piling on top of the opportunities already existing.

I know a lot of people, and am very good at meeting people, so it's a good fit for me. I tend to have good ideas, but haven't been around long, so while I am beneficial, I'm not one of those people who makes or breaks anything, and I'm still learning so the margin for error is pretty wide.

The differences I make overall will not be huge like Kane on the discovery channel. It's more like inspiring little changes in perception, planting the seeds of "these guys are real athletes, you could endorse them" and the individual benefits of brand support for signed riders.

I'll be contributing on a smaller, more individual level, is what I guess I'm trying to say. I have already made some good progress, as well as establishing a network of businesses and entrepreneurs who see the same potential for growth here that I do.

A lot of people have nothing good to say to or about anyone who shows up on the scene trying to get involved. I got caught in that crossfire right as I was starting up, and did not know how to deal with it really. I didn't do anything to deserve it, and didn't expect it.

anyhow, the big point is this:

The best way to get better opportunities in a new enterprise is to go out and MAKE new opportunities, so that's what I've been doing. and it takes a long time. who knew? (besides people who have sought sponsors before)

Stuntlife gives a very good overall read on the climate of the sport itself, and gives everyone a good clear shot of how the individual pros will treat people. so that's what I'm doing HERE. plus you guys are fun to talk to.
I read that whole stupid thing and still don't get what you do. How do you promote people, stunting, racers or anything. Maybe some examples might help please elaborate. You talk about promoting this sport but I don't believe you do anything more than the average rider, probally less do you even buy parts.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:46 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

I concur.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by 636squid
I read that whole stupid thing and still don't get what you do. How do you promote people, stunting, racers or anything. Maybe some examples might help please elaborate. You talk about promoting this sport but I don't believe you do anything more than the average rider, probally less do you even buy parts.
it's just tough for me to distill what I do. and I don't have to justify my existence to any of you. I don't know who you people think you are, but you're just a bunch of broke guys on motorcycles, not royalty, so don't expect respect you are unwilling to give, you kids who like to talk so much **** have done nothing to earn my respect either.

What I do is I meet people. at trade shows, online, over the phone, through other people. I specifically set out to meet people who market brands and I pitch rider based marketing ideas to them. I just started this business in 2006 because I was looking for a career in motorsports.

If you want to know anything else, write the question down on a peice of paper, fold it sharply, and insert it in your ***. The answer will come to you.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:30 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by excessa
it's just tough for me to distill what I do. and I don't have to justify my existence to any of you. I don't know who you people think you are, but you're just a bunch of broke guys on motorcycles, not royalty, so don't expect respect you are unwilling to give, you kids who like to talk so much **** have done nothing to earn my respect either.

What I do is I meet people. at trade shows, online, over the phone, through other people. I specifically set out to meet people who market brands and I pitch rider based marketing ideas to them. I just started this business in 2006 because I was looking for a career in motorsports.

If you want to know anything else, write the question down on a peice of paper, fold it sharply, and insert it in your ***. The answer will come to you.
thought you said you were good at dealing with people...
Old 08-09-2008, 08:39 PM

It's a selective thing.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by HighStyles
thought you said you were good at dealing with people...
No ****!!!!! I meet people to, online, in the store, at the DMV, where ever maybe I should start a business. And excessa you're wrong about me I'm not a broke *** kid I'm 27 and make 6 figs a year.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:33 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

Old 08-09-2008, 09:50 PM

No ****!!!!! I meet people to, online, in the store, at the DMV, where ever maybe I should start a business. And excessa you're wrong about me I'm not a broke *** kid I'm 27 and make 6 figs a year.
and you're wrong about me. I've started an agency and put a lot of hard work and my own money into it, because I love this job.

Not so I could "act like" something I'm not. I'm a grown woman with more important things to think about than some other people's return to high school.

Being an agent does not imply an obligation to be nice to everyone. I tend to deal with people on an individual basis, and base my opinion of them on how they treat me.
not an unusual concept in most circles.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:54 PM

No ****!!!!! I meet people to, online, in the store, at the DMV, where ever maybe I should start a business.

is that your problem? That I started a business?

How dare I think I'm capable of doing something? What an insult to you.

I'm not stopping you from starting a company, go ahead. it's a lot of work to get one off the ground, especially in a relatively new field, so expect to put a lot of money and time into it. I had so much to learn and do, I've put a lot of hours into this, and heard a lot of people tell me I'm wasting my efforts. But I'm not.

I don't know how I know, but I know.

Last edited by excessa; 08-09-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Quick Reply: stunters looking for sponser. contact me!!