how did you??

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 01:42 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: how did you??

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
If theyre that small I dont understand how they hit the floor before your cage I got the shorty ESD pegs like I mentioned and they've only come in contact with the ground once from my bike pancaking from 12 and flipping over and over. I noticed that the right side is a little bent.
did u go back to clip ons???
Old 07-29-2008, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Just spend the money and get ESDs.. They come with shortened pegs i have then and I love em so far. Also onewheelneal's Cj3 is custom... So if you can't afford that S.I no way you can a Tygershark then things are expensive but they do have a lifetime warranty if I remember correctly
I got an SI

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
did u go back to clip ons???
Yup went back to clip ons.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Just spend the money and get ESDs.. They come with shortened pegs i have then and I love em so far. Also onewheelneal's Cj3 is custom... So if you can't afford that S.I no way you can a Tygershark then things are expensive but they do have a lifetime warranty if I remember correctly
Oh also I dont think ESD makes the shorties for the 636. They used to only have them for the F4i
Old 07-29-2008, 12:47 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got an SI

Yup went back to clip ons.
y?? after db did they feel easier then b4??