Mouse traps are fun...

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 09:29 PM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Mouse traps are fun...

Jumped up on my seat...came to almost a complete stop..clutched it up and started doing a SS. Everything was going okay but I let off the gas just a little bit and the damn bike ******* mouse trapped. In the process I think I hit the gas a little...then the front wobbled and I ended up going over the front. Landed and rolled to my back...looked over to my right and hello bike coming straight at me. It ended up going down.........on top of me pushing me probably 5 feet or so. Thankfully I'm not hurt at all other then a baby scratch and the bike only has a snapped rear brake lever and pushed the right clip on out. Next time I gotta try doing the 3.5 idle cause yeah stock idle aint fun...oh well...lesson learned.

Last edited by REVLIMIT; 07-13-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:34 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mouse traps are fun...

I had my first one yestrday learning slow stand ups.

Was rolilng it decent the BAM that **** fell down (I hit the brake too hard) and I went over the handle bars , did a roll then got right back up and did another wheelie...Then parked/sat down cuz that **** hurt my knee/elbow....

I always thought that there would be some sort of reaction time during a mousetrap......boy was I wrong. I was on the ground before I knew what happend but atleast I had it in my mind to look for bike to make sure it wasnt comming for me.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:34 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mouse traps are fun...

sounds like risky business