You know youre a squid when.......

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 02:13 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point
You know youre a squid when.......

OK its been done before but I'm bored at work so....

You know you're a squid when you ask, "how come you have 2 clutchs?"
Old 07-12-2008, 02:19 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: You know youre a squid when.......

Originally Posted by SIC J
"how come you have 2 clutchs?"
I get asked that waaaay to much

Whats even worse is when they grab the brake lever, and go "is this the clutch?"
Old 07-12-2008, 08:27 PM

melloyello is an unknown quantity at this point

u know u r a squid when you have a chrome cage and 12 bar. And yes, I will call u one if u are pro too.
Now add lowering links on that bike and u r a ghetto squid.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:41 PM

636squid is a decent person

I've got 2 clutches a chrome cage and bar am i a squid? Oh yeah I can do a wheelie too thats gotta get me some "cool points." :YEAH
Old 07-12-2008, 08:48 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

power wheelies are bonus cool points. my friend had some guy ask him why he had 2 clutches so he told him that the long lever can only b used when shifting after 2nd gear bc it was a raceing clutch. so they guy takes the bike out sjifts into 2nd then goes to shift into 3rd locks up the rear wheel and almost flips over the bars. it was wicked funny!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:51 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

or my bike is in the back of my truck and I get "hey dude nice bike" and there not kidding!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:56 PM

Yeah I get "nice bike" alot but I can't tell if they're serious or just don't want to hurt my feelings.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

you know your a squid when you ask me

- why my tanks dented
- how my tank got that way
- how i crashed that my tank got that way
or simply why did you do that to your tank
Old 07-12-2008, 09:03 PM

melloyello is an unknown quantity at this point

definite cool points if u have the helmet mohawk too, squidward
Old 07-12-2008, 09:14 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NHRR-RIDER
power wheelies are bonus cool points. my friend had some guy ask him why he had 2 clutches so he told him that the long lever can only b used when shifting after 2nd gear bc it was a raceing clutch. so they guy takes the bike out sjifts into 2nd then goes to shift into 3rd locks up the rear wheel and almost flips over the bars. it was wicked funny!
youre a squid, when you tell a bullshit story like this and get called out on it. had he locked up the rear wheel in 3rd the bike would have stalled and he would have ate ****, not flip over the bars.

youre a squid and you suck at life.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:20 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
youre a squid, when you tell a bullshit story like this and get called out on it. had he locked up the rear wheel in 3rd the bike would have stalled and he would have ate ****, not flip over the bars.

you know your a squid when you suck at riding so much you have to hate on everyone else to make your squid *** feel better...

anyone that rides know... you lock up the rear wheel at a decent speed as soon as you release brake the bike would bump start if it did stall out....
(insert gay stock05 quote here)
Old 07-12-2008, 09:41 PM

You say some funny ****, but do you even have a bike or is it a stock 05 Huffy. Oh yeah a bike will bump start in 3rd gear not stall, get your **** together.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
you know your a squid when you suck at riding so much you have to hate on everyone else to make your squid *** feel better...

anyone that rides know... you lock up the rear wheel at a decent speed as soon as you release brake the bike would bump start if it did stall out....
(insert gay stock05 quote here)
yeah, but he said it locked and he almost flew over the bars, dippy . i wouldnt mind a good eBattle right now, but im in so much ******* pain right now i can barely type.

Originally Posted by 636squid
You say some funny ****, but do you even have a bike or is it a stock 05 Huffy. Oh yeah a bike will bump start in 3rd gear not stall, get your **** together.
seriously, just stop.

i
Old 07-12-2008, 09:53 PM

blip636 is a decent person

everyone pulls in the hand brake thinkin its the clutch. buddy wanted his wife to learn on my bike because of the cage. eerrr no sorry i will have a law suit on my ***, she will get hurt.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:54 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you know your a squid when you ask me

- why my tanks dented
- how my tank got that way
- how i crashed that my tank got that way
or simply why did you do that to your tank

+1 I can always tell when its coming too. They'll be looking at my bike and then they get that look in their eyes, and then you can see it happen. Then here comes the ?.

I dont even explain anymore, i just say "i dont know" then look at them all crazy.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:02 PM

yeah, but he said it locked and he almost flew over the bars, dippy . i wouldnt mind a good eBattle right now, but im in so much ******* pain right now i can barely type.

i
eyy dippy, if you grabed the Hb thinkn you were about to upshift an accelerate,, dont you think youd fly forward?! hahaha
apparently your ebattle skills are slackn......
Old 07-12-2008, 10:07 PM

seriously, just stop.

i
No seriously what do you ride if anything at all, you know when you're not trucking. I know I can't ride all that well but I don't dog on everyone with no proof that I can even ride at all.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:14 PM

eyy dippy, if you grabed the Hb thinkn you were about to upshift an accelerate,, dont you think youd fly forward?! hahaha
apparently your ebattle skills are slackn......
yeah, but would i almost fly over the bars? i highly doubt it and yes my skills are lacking today, my jaw is busted up and it hurts like a ************.

Originally Posted by 636squid
No seriously what do you ride if anything at all, you know when you're not trucking. I know I can't ride all that well but I don't dog on everyone with no proof that I can even ride at all.
i stopped riding before you even started. as far as proof goes, i dont need to prove **** to you, i still stunt better than half the people on this website and ive been retired for well over a year and a half.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:22 PM

yeah, but would i almost fly over the bars? i highly doubt it and yes my skills are lacking today, my jaw is busted up and it hurts like a ************.

i stopped riding before you even started. as far as proof goes, i dont need to prove **** to you, i still stunt better than half the people on this website and ive been retired for well over a year and a half.

well aparently your " better than half the people on this site" so i would think you wouldnt fly over the bars... but what about the squid who thinks you got two clutchs?!

is your jaw busted up from **** talkn at a truck stop?! "i can haul twice as much as you twice as long..." then "smack POW"
Old 07-12-2008, 10:24 PM

well aparently your " better than half the people on this site" so i would think you wouldnt fly over the bars... but what about the squid who thinks you got two clutchs?!

is your jaw busted up from **** talkn at a truck stop?! "i can haul twice as much as you twice as long..." then "smack POW"
no, i got my wisdom teeth pulled and they were impacted

Quick Reply: You know youre a squid when.......