You know youre a squid when.......

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 10:40 PM

636squid is a decent person
Re: You know youre a squid when.......

Originally Posted by stock05
i stopped riding before you even started. as far as proof goes, i dont need to prove **** to you, i still stunt better than half the people on this website and ive been retired for well over a year and a half.
I've been on a bike since I was 5 and am 27 now, how ******* old are you. No you don't need to prove **** to me, but if you can ride better than half the people on this site than prove it or shut the **** up. And you can only retire from something if you actually do it for a living, where you a pro stunter.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:43 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 636squid
I've been on a bike since I was 5 and am 27 now, how ******* old are you. No you don't need to prove **** to me, but if you can ride better than half the people on this site than prove it or shut the **** up. And you can only retire from something if you actually do it for a living, where you a pro stunter.
considering the fact that u just joined this forum...u shouldn't make assumptions about people who have been around for awhile. Just because you haven't personally seen proof doesn't mean that it does not exist.

so stop being a crybag newb
Old 07-12-2008, 10:44 PM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-12-2008, 10:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

oh **** here we go just because you have a ****** *** mohawk doesnt mean your tough buddy.

like i said i dont have **** to prove to you, people know i can stunt and thats why i can get away with the **** i do on here, so do yourself a favor and refrain from telling people especially me to shut the **** up.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by FAhq
considering the fact that u just joined this forum...u shouldn't make assumptions about people who have been around for awhile. Just because you haven't personally seen proof doesn't mean that it does not exist.

"crybag" thats a new one
Old 07-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Sorry I forgot that you have to spend all your time on the computer saying you stunt rather than stunting. On this site it's how many posts you have done. How long ago should I have joined this site to talk ****. Remeber just because you haven't been on this site for a long time doesn't mean you haven't been riding or following the seen for a while, you know you can get info else where. Stunlife isn't everything!!

Last edited by 636squid; 07-12-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:48 PM
retired postwhore

"crybag" thats a new one
ya...a friend of mine decided that crybaby douchebag was too much to say all at once....so he shortened it to "crybag"
Old 07-12-2008, 10:50 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

you know your a squid when your skills aren't anything special and you're a total d-bag to others about how they ride
Old 07-12-2008, 10:51 PM
retired postwhore

Sorry I forgot that you have to spend all your time on the computer saying you stunt rather than stunting. On this site it's how many posts you have done. How long ago should I have joined this site to talk ****.
what i'm saying is that you haven't been around long enough to know so shut the **** up and spare the embarrasment. im terribly sorry that you think that everyone should prove who they are just because you signed up here.....but we don't care about you or your feelings that much.

there are plenty of emo friendly sites for you......maybe this one just isn't your style
Old 07-12-2008, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by JackMan
you know your a squid when your skills aren't anything special and you're a total d-bag to others about how they ride
holla!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:55 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Old 07-12-2008, 10:55 PM

what i'm saying is that you haven't been around long enough to know so shut the **** up and spare the embarrasment. im terribly sorry that you think that everyone should prove who they are just because you signed up here.....but we don't care about you or your feelings that much.

there are plenty of emo friendly sites for you......maybe this one just isn't your style
You have absolutely no idea how long Ive been around so you should shut the **** up!!!! How long have I beem around? Remember when you registered forthis site dosen't reflect how long youve been around, either does a avatar of a wrecked bike and a join time of 2005.

Last edited by 636squid; 07-12-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:59 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

, my jaw is busted up and it hurts like a ************.

someone finally busted your **** for that mouth huh?

NICE!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	e-thug.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	211584  
Old 07-12-2008, 10:59 PM
retired postwhore

You have absolutely no idea how long Ive been around so you should shut the **** up!!!! Remeber when you registered forthis site dosen't reflect how long youve been around, either does a avatar of a wrecked bike and a join time of 2005.
ur missing my point stupid.

ur making assumpions based on a month of knowledge. you can go to any forum on the internet and pick any one person and start talking **** based on what's on their profile......but just because you dont' personally know that doesnt mean that every other person on the site doesn't have knowledge to the contrary.

keep talking out of ur *** tho....this is getting kinda funny
Old 07-12-2008, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
someone finally busted your **** for that mouth huh?

NICE!
youre worse than erack when he's off his meds, its not even fun to talk **** to you anymore because youre so ******* stupid.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:04 PM

ur missing my point stupid.

ur making assumpions based on a month of knowledge.
I only have a month of knowledge on what? Like I said just because I registered on this site doesn't mean that I wasn't checking it a long time ago or following the scene and riding you can't call your self a stunter just because you're on Stuntlife.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:08 PM
retired postwhore

I only have a month of knowledge on what? Like I said just because I registered on this site doesn't mean that I wasn't checking it a long time ago or following the scene and riding you can't call your self a stunter just because you're on Stuntlife.
i never once called myself a stunter. quote me where i did. and if you were checking the site for so long you would have a better idea about this place.

i'm glad you follow the "scene" tho
Old 07-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

when you ask somthing like the most recent comment (261matthew) hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcURv...eature=related
Old 07-12-2008, 11:13 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

no, i got my wisdom teeth pulled and they were impacted
I recomend eating some popcorn or potato chips!!
Old 07-12-2008, 11:15 PM

i never once called myself a stunter. quote me where i did. and if you were checking the site for so long you would have a better idea about this place.

i'm glad you follow the "scene" tho
You're right sorry to offend you sir, enough said from me since I know nothing about riding and am just a squid. I'm sorry to call it a "scene" it's obviously not, because to have a "scene" you have to have people who think there better than others and always talk **** to people who have only been registered on cool websites for a month.

Quick Reply: You know youre a squid when.......