Bullshit get creative.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:00 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: police

Originally Posted by peg grinder417
Bullshit get creative.

+1

find a couple quick turns and traffic.. sprocket doesnt mean anything

they're driving a big *** vehicle your on a bike that can lane split & pass on shoulders etc. speed doesnt mean anything

my days of doing that crap is over tho.. new bike and new rep with them
Old 07-12-2008, 05:25 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

i just read all these posts and evryone is right cops are going to do watever they want!! and they are going to right you tickets for the smallest **** like having ur helmet unbuckled bc they want you to go to court bc they get paid over time to go!! even if they lose. just have written permission and cone it off. i have the same problme when i ride my fourwheeler on the trail by my house. it used to be a railroad so it straight and flat. and you can fly, but all these douchebags move up from the city thinking its the nice "quite country" and then they bitch when it gets too loud. and where not even riding at ridiculous hours!! and the riders get into trouble even though ive lived here my entire life and was here first but they always win!! FTP for life!!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SquidStunter
No by law , you can do anything you want on a private property. Unless haters complaining .
No.... You can do LEGAL stuff on private property. And if that private property is connected to a roadway with pavement, then it is considered a street.

You can't smoke pot on private property, you can't kill people on private property, you can't cook meth on private property.

And if your connected to the street, you can get all the tickets you can get on the street...

Now, if you are nice, and hte cop you get is a human being, and you are riding in a GOOD back lot, with no traffic around, no pedestrians around, and most importantly NO HOUSES AROUND OR OPEN BUSINESSES SO YOU ARE ANOYING PEOPLE, then chances are cops will come, say somthing like "glad to see your not on the streets doing that"
It also helps to do NO burnouts, have quiet exhaust, have either a truck you bring your bike in, or plates/insurance/license, and only doo slow speed stuff... I never break 30mph in my lot

But if your a dick head, if your riding in stupid places like a buisy walmart parking lot, or a parking lot on a main road, or by housing, then expect to get fucked with.

Highway patrol officer pulled into our spot last week, he said he was happy we weren't on the street, and told us to ride safe. My friend doesn't even have plates on his bike and he didn't say a word about it..
About a hour later, the cop came back on the street, and pulled over on the street to clock speeders... He sat there watching us and clocking people for like 10 minutes before he rolled off again :YEAH
Old 07-12-2008, 06:17 PM

TexRida is a decent person

what happened to separation of church and state?
Old 07-12-2008, 06:30 PM

Jared-Skar is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
No.... You can do LEGAL stuff on private property. And if that private property is connected to a roadway with pavement, then it is considered a street.

You can't smoke pot on private property, you can't kill people on private property, you can't cook meth on private property.

And if your connected to the street, you can get all the tickets you can get on the street...

Now, if you are nice, and hte cop you get is a human being, and you are riding in a GOOD back lot, with no traffic around, no pedestrians around, and most importantly NO HOUSES AROUND OR OPEN BUSINESSES SO YOU ARE ANOYING PEOPLE, then chances are cops will come, say somthing like "glad to see your not on the streets doing that"
It also helps to do NO burnouts, have quiet exhaust, have either a truck you bring your bike in, or plates/insurance/license, and only doo slow speed stuff... I never break 30mph in my lot

But if your a dick head, if your riding in stupid places like a buisy walmart parking lot, or a parking lot on a main road, or by housing, then expect to get fucked with.

Highway patrol officer pulled into our spot last week, he said he was happy we weren't on the street, and told us to ride safe. My friend doesn't even have plates on his bike and he didn't say a word about it..
About a hour later, the cop came back on the street, and pulled over on the street to clock speeders... He sat there watching us and clocking people for like 10 minutes before he rolled off again :YEAH

Dude we have an awesome spot not near anythin but wearhouses and we have cops that come out on the weekend and chill wit us hang out and are totally cool!!!! Like he said just stay away from the residential areas...
Old 07-12-2008, 08:39 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NHRR-RIDER
make sure it written permission!! so when he starts yelling at you just whip it out then he cant do anything! just have like the priest or pastor or whoever gave you permission write that they give you permission and then sing it. just make sure that they actually have a say in the church.
1. EXACTLY!!! Make sure your bases are covered. This takes care of tresspassing.

2. Make sure barriers are placed in the entrances/exits and this does not allow access to the public when you are there and hence NO Reckless Driving since NO public access!

3. Make sure the noise is non existant, especially after 10pm. If the noise is an issue then you can still get noise tickets.

Those are the 3 big issues for complaint cops have to handle!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:44 PM

636squid is a decent person

SOLO get up with me if you want to ride, I've got a spot off LaGrange Rd. I haven't gotten any **** from popo yet. Don't have anyone to practice with.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:55 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

you cant get a straight answer on stunt life.. call a lawyer
Old 07-12-2008, 08:59 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
you cant get a straight answer on stunt life.. call a lawyer

+1
Old 07-12-2008, 10:03 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep a 6pack with you, and a box of doughnuts, and next time the cop shows up, offer him a beer and some doughnuts, works everytime!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:28 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by 12oclocker
Keep a 6pack with you, and a box of doughnuts, and next time the cop shows up, offer him a beer and some doughnuts, works everytime!

Old 07-12-2008, 11:34 PM

solo louisville is a decent person

Originally Posted by 636squid
SOLO get up with me if you want to ride, I've got a spot off LaGrange Rd. I haven't gotten any **** from popo yet. Don't have anyone to practice with.

I guess im not solo no more . Their is only one of my budddy that ride but not much . Graham rides with me alot every other week or so . :YEAH
Old 07-12-2008, 11:41 PM

solo louisville is a decent person

The cop that is messin with me is a close buy neighbors brother boin a dickheaded favor tryin to run me off. I was wantin to know the legal if he could give me a wreckless or not on private property . But the entrance coned off and a permission slip soud like thats all i need . Thanks for the help
Old 07-13-2008, 12:39 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

check your LOCAL laws
Old 07-13-2008, 12:46 AM

brandon1566 is a decent person

Originally Posted by solo louisville
The cop that is messin with me is a close buy neighbors brother boin a dickheaded favor tryin to run me off. I was wantin to know the legal if he could give me a wreckless or not on private property . But the entrance coned off and a permission slip soud like thats all i need . Thanks for the help

Most cops are like highschool bullys, they can be cool as hell if you find a common ground with them. But if you are a dick they will kick your *** and you'll get in trouble for it.

Just be cool with him, rub him off alittle bit and he might quit messin with you. If not I agree with the other post keep it on the street. Im one for FTP
Old 07-13-2008, 12:54 AM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

you know what I always say...

here's a shameless plug for you though...

www.streetbikelawyers.com
Old 07-13-2008, 01:06 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TexRida
what happened to separation of church and state?
Originally Posted by Towlieee

i dunno if it was a joke, but that definitely doesnt apply here... why do you think pedophile priests are bieng charged
Old 07-13-2008, 01:56 AM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
FTP

F T P !!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 02:16 AM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

**** cops, **** haters, and **** people who disagree with me. i dont care. no offense frankie g but i have yet to come across a "good" cop. they do whatever they want so i dont bother sticking around to find out what they are gonna do. just go catch rapists and thieves. leave stunters and people tryin to have fun alone. cant protect us from ourselves.

Quick Reply: police