police

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 01:52 PM

solo louisville is a decent person
police

I have a church that gave me permission to ride their , but one of the neighbors has a hard on for me . But he happens to know a cop that tried to scare me out of my spot buy tellin me that wreckless drivin is illegal anywere even on your own property . This ******* tried to arrest me on 4th of july offduty in private property with permisson . I was wonderin if the police can do anything . Haters all around us.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:54 PM

Rychus is a decent person
Re: police

dunno.... but COPS LIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:04 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

I dont know if you saw super troopers but "this is my do anything i want and get away with it badge" haha and last night my parents were watching 20/20 and some cop wrote almsot 4,000 tickets!! at a stop sign that he never stopped for!! he made almost $20,000 in over time!!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:05 PM

wyostunta is a decent person

i dont think he can do anything off duty unless a sheriff they think they can do anything when they have a badge
Old 07-12-2008, 02:07 PM

wyostunta is a decent person

just make a quick call to a lawyer prolly can tell u over the phone no charge
Old 07-12-2008, 02:11 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

make sure it written permission!! so when he starts yelling at you just whip it out then he cant do anything! just have like the priest or pastor or whoever gave you permission write that they give you permission and then sing it. just make sure that they actually have a say in the church.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:14 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

IF the parking lot is connected to the road, then yes, you can get tickets and it is illegal to stunt.

You must cone the parking lot off, and block it off so no one can enter. If anyone can enter, then it is the same thing as the street.

And if the cop lives next to the place, I wouldn't ride there Thats just ASKING for trouble.. He doesn't want to listen to you clutch your **** up all day

Hell and even if he wants to be nice, he could just come give you a ticket for excessive noise..

Don't wheelie by residential places!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:20 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

do at least put cones up to block the drive! you might to find a new spot
Old 07-12-2008, 02:21 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

yea,def get writen permission.So when ever the pig comes up you can say,i see u have your i can do anything badge. then U can whip out your i have permission to do whatever i want in this parking lot paper and if u try to give me a ticket in this church parking lot that hes definetly goin to hell!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:32 PM

solo louisville is a decent person

Thats what i was wantin to know im glad ive been collectin cones from construction sites . Theirs only one entrance so i should be good . On the noise i only ride their every other week or so always in the middle of the day i try to be considerate as a stunter can .
Old 07-12-2008, 02:37 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

The cop is WRONG!!! if you on P.P he has no right to tell you you can't be there {unless the owner has asked for you to be removed}! I have fought this one in court and we won! FTP!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:38 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

towliee is right i was riding in my driveway and cop tried give me wrekless op and or disorderly conduct so now i park my truck in front of my drive way prob. solved
Old 07-12-2008, 02:46 PM

crx23 is a decent person

something like that just happened to me, i was riding at a warehouse that wasn't even open yet and the cops came and told me eventhough i am in a closed lot they can still give me a speeding ticket and whatever other bullshit they give out FTP.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:58 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

if a cop has nothing on you and you have permission to ride at the lot they can still give you tickets.. i had permission for a sick *** lot but it was pretty public and the cops said even though its coned off and i have permission etc they can still write me a disorderly conduct ticket..

they CANNOT write you traffic tickets if you have it coned off and there is no way to access the lot.. if they try it is easy to fight

all a cop has to do is be creative with his tickets and he can nail you with **** uve never heard of.. be cool with the cops or they WILL **** you over

listen to them
Old 07-12-2008, 04:27 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by -matt g-
all a cop has to do is be creative with his tickets and he can nail you with **** uve never heard of.. be cool with the cops or they WILL **** you over

listen to them
+1

It doens't even matter if you are right or wrong, if they give you tickets, its YOU that has to go to court, pay lawyer fees, and spend time trying to get them off your record..

No matter how big of an ******* a cop is, no matter what he does wether its wrong or right, just deal with it, go with the blows..

Because no matter waht you do, 99.9% of the times if you try to prove the cop wrong, he will show you who is in control, and write you tickets for anything and everything.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:32 PM

peg grinder417 is a decent person

Even with the property manager right nrext to you,if someone wants to a big enough ***** they can get you shut down.I got 2 cni's in a parkinglot and a tresspassing ticket.

Just keep it street and ******* run. Your gonna get screwed either way chances are.

shut sucks yo.

Last edited by peg grinder417; 07-12-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:35 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

FTP
Old 07-12-2008, 04:36 PM

SquidStunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
The cop is WRONG!!! if you on P.P he has no right to tell you you can't be there {unless the owner has asked for you to be removed}! I have fought this one in court and we won! FTP!!!!!!!!

Exactly Bubba...
Old 07-12-2008, 04:36 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by peg grinder417
Even with the property manager right nrext to you,if someone wants to a big enough ***** they can get you shut down.I got 2 cni's in a parkinglot and a tresspassing ticket.

Just keep it street and ******* run. Your gonna get srewed either way chances are.

shut sucks yo.

it's hard to run on a stunt bike with a big *** sprocket
Old 07-12-2008, 04:38 PM

SquidStunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by solo louisville
I have a church that gave me permission to ride their , but one of the neighbors has a hard on for me . But he happens to know a cop that tried to scare me out of my spot buy tellin me that wreckless drivin is illegal anywere even on your own property . This ******* tried to arrest me on 4th of july offduty in private property with permisson . I was wonderin if the police can do anything . Haters all around us.

No by law , you can do anything you want on a private property. Unless haters complaining .

Quick Reply: police