F4i second idle cable... I need one

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
F4i second idle cable... I need one

where did you guys get yours? I looked on babbits online at a 98 F3 one and found it for $9.99.

That's decent enough sure, but they want almost $18. to ship it to me!? That is bullshit cuz I ship a ton of stuff out and no way is it going to cost that ****** much!! Plus they don't even have them in stock so yea... 10+ days later and then I can ride?!?!

F-that! I need one like yesterday.... someone help me out pleeeeeeeeease!!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i second idle cable... I need one

98 900 rr works ..i think all the honda cables are the same thread just that some are longer then others
Old 07-10-2008, 03:59 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

i used one off an extra set of f4i throttle bodies i had ... like roger said, they're all pretty much the same, but i think its the f4i one that's longer ... i had to grind it down just a little to get it to fit.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:10 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
98 900 rr works ..i think all the honda cables are the same thread just that some are longer then others

You remember me having that bike?? wow. I sold it or it would be missing that part and probably it's front end too already!

The problem is not which... it's where. Babbitts sucks.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:26 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
where did you guys get yours? I looked on babbits online at a 98 F3 one and found it for $9.99.

That's decent enough sure, but they want almost $18. to ship it to me!? That is bullshit cuz I ship a ton of stuff out and no way is it going to cost that ****** much!! Plus they don't even have them in stock so yea... 10+ days later and then I can ride?!?!

F-that! I need one like yesterday.... someone help me out pleeeeeeeeease!!
F3 cable is the way to go. I'ld check w/ your local stealership, they seem to get **** pretty fast, like a day or two.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:32 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
F3 cable is the way to go. I'ld check w/ your local stealership, they seem to get **** pretty fast, like a day or two.

That is what I hear. anything will do for now. And as for the dealership goes.... not here bro. They all got a severe case of headupassnea! Last time I did anything with Shawnee Cycle Plaza they took a month for my part to arrive.... I don't have that kind of wait time. It's ben over a month since I broke the gix and haven't ridden since!

PS: got that link to supernova yet?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:46 PM

7fiveO is an unknown quantity at this point

98 900rr works fine its long enough got mine sticking out left side of the tank just make sure you lube that screw so it'll be easier to adjust it won't get stuck n ****
Old 07-10-2008, 04:53 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
That is what I hear. anything will do for now. And as for the dealership goes.... not here bro. They all got a severe case of headupassnea! Last time I did anything with Shawnee Cycle Plaza they took a month for my part to arrive.... I don't have that kind of wait time. It's ben over a month since I broke the gix and haven't ridden since!

PS: got that link to supernova yet?
****......sounds like it might be fastest if I order it and send it to you! LOL Workin on the Supernova page......I'll hit you up when it's done!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:13 PM
hunts and stunts

haha Sweet... do work! LOL

Seriously? ...nobody has an extra one layin around they wanna sell real quick?
Old 07-11-2008, 06:20 PM
hunts and stunts

I drove down to a local bike salvage yard, and picked one up for "cheap"...
I dug through a bunch of boxes of Honda parts and found one off of a 98 900RR and a 94 (I think) F2.

The F2 one was at least 1 1/2" longer than the 900RR one... (*cough* Roger! *cough,cough*) LOL

He was basically right. It wouldv'e worked, just too short. Longer the better right? There is probably a short guy, AND a gay joke in there somewhere too isn't there...?

So for a total of $10.00 and driving 50 miles round trip.
I wouldv'e paypalled someone $25 easy for one a couple hours ago too!

come on HAI.. get me my front sprocket & then I'm riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 07-11-2008, 07:28 PM

Sweet! mmmmmmmmmm.....ship quickly front sprocket....mmmmmmmmmmmmm......ship quickly. I tried, J!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

50 mile round trip?

so the cable only cost you about 100 bucks in gas...lol
Old 07-11-2008, 08:45 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

i used the one off my f2. ran it from the top, to the left intake. works awesome!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 09:29 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

98 -900rr werks great
Old 07-12-2008, 11:50 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Sweet! mmmmmmmmmm.....ship quickly front sprocket....mmmmmmmmmmmmm......ship quickly. I tried, J!

:YEAH Thanks bro!!! This is my chance to test Hai for speed and accuracy! LOL Now to go cut off a few chicken heads and do a vodoo fast shipping ritual! LOL

Originally Posted by old man roger
50 mile round trip?

so the cable only cost you about 100 bucks in gas...lol
LOL I know!! almost! haha

And not including drive time.... two hours of my life I'll never get back just cuz it takes that long! He always wants to talk so much! He's having an open house charity ride and stuntshow tomorrow tho also, so I'm bummin with no bike up and runnin for sure!! And plus I didn't want to jump up and down too bad all over him about gettin me my damn title for this F4i already either! The fuel saving, dual purpose trip was lost in sypmathetic lockjaw. But there's alot to be said for "part in hand".

Josh and Andy Clem as well as guys from Kc's Most Wanted are doin the show too BTW FYI.