WTF to do now???

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 06:08 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Re: WTF to do now???

What do they have to support a claim?
Did you sign something saying it was a 636?
If the title was correct and signed over they knew what they were buying?

(these are really rhetorical questions, as I would be careful what you say online about this)
Old 07-02-2008, 06:17 PM

scandelous81 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SHANE124
pretty sure it's the exact same bike except for the 6rr has the slipper clutch and adjustable swingarm
and has a steering dampener mount welded on the left side of the frame to mount a dampener, and im pretty sure they have diamond like carbon coatings on the fork leg tubes like the 10r and on the 04 the frame, swingarm and subframe are powder coated black from the factory.

Last edited by scandelous81; 07-02-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:37 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

im on the phone with this *** right now. Im tellin him there the damn same and he is going off (4) "experts" he has called.

So it's pretty much over now I told him there the same **** an can interchange, if they don't when he tries then I'll speak to him about it then....and thats that. Thanks for the info

Last edited by FreezeSBFreaks; 07-02-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Give him the money back.. Keep the 636 for yourself and sell your f4i.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:43 PM

whauburger is a decent person

tell him lifes tuff and he should wear a helmet
Old 07-02-2008, 06:53 PM

i need to update that my f4i's been sold for a minute. I prob would keep the bike it was pretty decent but fk I need that paper paper paper paper
Old 07-09-2008, 02:56 PM

Wow well ok so today I got some papers, dude is giving me till the 13th to give him the bike back or he is suing me for the bike, his gas money, and of course all his court costs. WTF. He called me also and I had this guy talk to a dismantler shop and the worker at the shop told him that these bikes are completely interchangeable and are basically the same. Well dude calls me a couple days later and tells me he FINALLY talked to someone who has done the engine swap an they said that some modifications have to be done to the frame....wtf? makes no sense.

So here is what this guy has against me in court. My ad on craigslist which said (2003 kawasaki 636). And that I told him I was selling him a 636 but it ended up being I sold him a different bike. And....well I guess that's it and what he's got on me.

So I'm asking you guys for some help on my part on what I can show to the court and try to prove some points of my case ie.( pictures of both the zx6-r and pictures of zx6-rr, magazine or factory reviews explaining how similiar these bikes are and maybe even how easy it is to mistaken one for the other.

when the guy bought the bike I went over EVERY little detail with him, he was actually very amazed at how I explained to him every little scratch and every thing that was "wrong" with the bike. Prior to his purchase we reviewed the bikes TITLE to the fullest. I even gave him the registration paper work to review. He read all the vehicle details and everything on all the paper work. And then the deal was made.

What you guys think? Think I can win this? and help me with some proof here lol.

and I would just give him his money back and re-sell the bike but I don't have his money anymore so...

Oh and a side note, the guy told me over the phone that if he found out the bikes parts are the same and interchangable then he has NO PROBLEM, sure it's not exactly what he thought the bike was but as long as he could swap parts around with there crashed 636 he would be good....(verbal agreement??)

Last edited by FreezeSBFreaks; 07-09-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:36 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry about it most private party sales are as is no warranty unless stated otherwise. If he came looked it over checked the title and still bought it he's stuck with it.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:10 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

How does he have the craigslist ad? You should have pulled it. Then he wouldn't have ****.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:15 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

And it sounds like he is tryin to say you decieved him, which isn't true, right?

He had the title to look over, and the bike? Its his ignorance as to why he bought something he thought was another.

There ain't no return policy on used motor vehicles from private parties. Sold as is for a reason.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:26 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

dont get bulied by him man...
Old 07-09-2008, 04:27 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

If you wrote AS IS on the bill of sale and he signed it and you signed it, you could have told they guy the ******* thing can fly and sucks him off when he's on it, as long as he gave you the money he agreed to the purchase.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:50 PM

kawi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

By signing the title, he implies that he knows what he has purchased, and is tranfering ownership from you to him. If he didnt want the 599cc version, then he would not have had the title LEGALY transfered to his name. Also, if you still have the origional bill of sale that stated that it was a 636, you could prove that you had no idea it was anything different. Get some proof that the engines swap out, and show it to him. print it our if youhave to. Then tell him that you dont care if he wants to pay for the court procedings, your happy to fight it out, or he can just go away.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:53 PM

brian198412 is a decent person

the kid is atleast 18 right? if not they may be able to say it wasnt a binding contract because hes not of legal age..just something to watch out for, id hate to see the kid win this case!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:58 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

IF not how much u want for it .....really
Old 07-09-2008, 05:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

red cross once asked chuck norris to host a blood drive...... so he started... and ended, the vietnam war
Old 07-09-2008, 09:42 PM

There was no bill of sale, just a signed title. So atleast I didn't sign anything over htrat said 636. And you can buy it right now for 3400.

and stfu e rack.

and it's the kids dad that did the transaction. I think I can win this easily...
Old 07-09-2008, 09:55 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

what did the title say? im not a lawyer but once u transfer a title the deals done.. you should inspect the bike prior to buying it not after its sold
Old 07-09-2008, 09:59 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

you shouldnt have a problam. besides, hes probably just talking a big game, tell him you retained a lawyer and he told you to cease communications until you appear in court. then hang up on his ***.

then post all his info so we can harass him. lol
Old 07-09-2008, 10:46 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: WTF to do now???

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
you shouldnt have a problam. besides, hes probably just talking a big game, tell him you retained a lawyer and he told you to cease communications until you appear in court. then hang up on his ***.

then post all his info so we can harass him. lol
+1000

Quick Reply: WTF to do now???