Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
Re: New XDL Stuff

Originally Posted by starboyscott
enjoy the media section,
some cool stuff in those mags.
riders can use it for your resumes,
the section is getting mad traffic..

the media section looks good, I remember that PB article in 2001....good ****. I hate to be the english **** but there are some errors. Mainly threw-out = throughout and there = their. Sucks about the drama but it's inevitable. Both events are the **** in my book.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

seriously? I heart the both of you, and you know it. I consider BOTH groups to be good friends......
Now, honestly.... why in the **** can you not kiss and make up? I mean, for christ sake. How long have you guys (Thomas, Scotty and Kev) been friends? Jeezus! The 3 of you have been doing this longer than 90% of the people riding and attending. You have worked together and had each others back for.... what.... 8 years??????
If our OG's and BIGGEST event promoters start ******* each other over, and bickering on the interwebs, what the hell kind of example is being set? For new riders, the sport, AND events.... not to mention, people wanting to support the growth? This isn't just some janky *** KOS or local "show" we're talking about. These are 2 of the best and most well known events in the WORLD.
Can we not come to some amicable conclusion? Is there NO WAY that XDL and Stuntfest can work in conjunction? I LOVE both events, and to miss one due to the other just pisses me right the hell off.
You realize, the riders are the ones that suffer? The events suffer? You're essentially cutting off your nose to spite your face. And that's, my dears, is just RETARDED.
**** BOTH YOU GUYS, I don't WANT to pick sides, and I'm not going to. This is crap.
Now, on a side note, I've left "one party" out of this rant, because I could give a **** all what happens to that end. And I urge you (*ahem.. Scott) to do the same.

But what do I know? I just push a clicky button.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

thomas you talk about how you guys should join together and work together to better the sport...but yet you make your event on the same weekend as stuntfest when its been on the 3rd week of june for the last 8 years I believe....weather you couldn't help the dates of those tracks and hot import night you should of cancled that one weekend and made something else work, be creative.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
thomas you talk about how you guys should join together and work together to better the sport...but yet you make your event on the same weekend as stuntfest when its been on the 3rd week of june for the last 8 years I believe....weather you couldn't help the dates of those tracks and hot import night you should of cancled that one weekend and made something else work, be creative.
+1
and Scott.... you couldn't have shuffled a date or 2? BOTH of you are at fault. Just sayin.
You BOTH have valid reasons for conflicting dates. NEITHER one is in the right. Or BOTH. either way, it's a mess.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
+1
and Scott.... you couldn't have shuffled a date or 2? BOTH of you are at fault. Just sayin.
You BOTH have valid reasons for conflicting dates. NEITHER one is in the right. Or BOTH. either way, it's a mess.
exactly you both should of been mature about the situation and worked something out between the two of you, got creative and made it work. to be professionals and for our sport.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Eloquently and well put Ms. Beers
Old 06-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by scott3824
Eloquently and well put Ms. Beers
Thank you, my dearest and most favorite Scooter.

However I think I missed "eloquent" by a few F-bombs
Old 06-11-2008, 11:43 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
Thank you, my dearest and most favorite Scooter.

However I think I missed "eloquent" by a few F-bombs
well it sounded like a better adjective to use than just ...... +1
Old 06-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

well it sounded like a better adjective to use than just ...... +1
true story
Old 06-11-2008, 11:53 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

i like pickles
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I haven't read this whole thread except for the comments about the date

If you would have read what I said to begin with you may have answered your own question, but I will say it again for those of you who don't pay attention

We cannot control the dates or venues that HIN picked us for, period. When I saw the date I called Scott, in January! He said their date was not set yet, but we both acknowledged it was always that weekend and he would see if they could set a different a date... Couldn't do it, oh well

Then months later they are all partnered up with stuntwars and talking **** about how they will never change their dates for anyone blah blah

Scott, stuntwars don't give a **** about you guys, they will just as soon see you fail as use you to help them create a series

And did you tell them or anyone I called u about the date? Becausno one else seems to know the story, they just know big mean Thomas bumped your date!

Also do you know what stuntwars plans are for 2009? Does it include you guys, or are you just "seeing how it goes this year" as they say
Old 06-11-2008, 12:00 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

no one should even TRY to talk bad abo;ut the starboyz, they started stunting and made it big, they r the LORDS OF DOGTOWN of stunting as far as im conserened
Old 06-11-2008, 12:06 PM

It is what it is, I don't think it's about the dates.
Most reasonable humans will understand xdl schedule is not as flexible and I'm sure most will agree that by following the hin and motogp schedule the exposure is a hugely positive thing.
I'm also sure that most will agree scott & kevin have been consistent over the last 7+ years.
I'm sure everyone on the outside looking in would also rather see xdl and starboyz working together than anyone and oldbert.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by big ben
no one should even TRY to talk bad abo;ut the starboyz, they started stunting and made it big, they r the LORDS OF DOGTOWN of stunting as far as im conserened
shutup please
Old 06-11-2008, 12:11 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

xdl has proven its legitimacy in stunt riding, the starboyz do have tradition on there side though. xdl is very firm on there dates b/c of its series. both r at some fault, but it wasnt really anyones fault, just bad luck. but hey, think of it as a positive, its like theres so many contsets there isn't enough time for it all!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

1. Stay in school
2. See step one
9. Go ride your dirtbike.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

xdl has proven its legitimacy in stunt riding, the starboyz do have tradition on there side though. xdl is very firm on there dates b/c of its series. both r at some fault, but it wasnt really anyones fault, just bad luck. but hey, think of it as a positive, its like theres so many contsets there isn't enough time for it all!!!
no offense man but they really need some type on min age requirement here.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
no offense man but they really need some type on min age requirement here.
No way, he is 15 and his cousin works the On One Wheel Wheelie School.
He knows everything, nevermind he was still in diapers when a lot of people referenced here started riding. Plus he can do no handbrake circles on a dirtbike. Everyone better recognize.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

It is what it is, I don't think it's about the dates.
Most reasonable humans will understand xdl schedule is not as flexible and I'm sure most will agree that by following the hin and motogp schedule the exposure is a hugely positive thing.
I'm also sure that most will agree scott & kevin have been consistent over the last 7+ years.
I'm sure everyone on the outside looking in would also rather see xdl and starboyz working together than anyone and oldbert.
+1
(and thank you for reading into my "other party" comment correctly)

shutup please
+1

bad luck has NOTHING to do with it. Try again.

No way, he is 15 and his cousin works the On One Wheel Wheelie School.
He knows everything, nevermind he was still in diapers when a lot of people referenced here started riding. Plus he can do no handbrake circles on a dirtbike. Everyone better recognize.
+1

sooo that looks like an overall +2
****** A man, can't people read?? it's not the dates that are the issue. I mean, yes, it's a serious annoyance that they are conflicting.... but the date issue is only due to a pissing match, which stemmed from the series idea in the first goddamn place.
PLEASE just fix this garbage for 09. I honestly have NO idea why the xdl/stuntfest conglomorate would be a BAD idea??????? You guys have worked together in the past, why not in the future?
Old 06-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Scott, stuntwars don't give a **** about you guys, they will just as soon see you fail as use you to help them create a series

And did you tell them or anyone I called u about the date? Becausno one else seems to know the story, they just know big mean Thomas bumped your date!

crap, another +1

that brings me up to +3

as for telling people, Scott did tell me you had discussed it. I seriously think the major issue here is lack of communication. You guys are FRIENDS, remember??

Quick Reply: New XDL Stuff