Powers Round Bar for F4i?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 11:58 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Powers Round Bar for F4i?

Anyone running one? Did you have to relocate the rectifier?
Old 05-26-2008, 01:53 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Powers Round Bar for F4i?

I doubt this helps... but....

When my friend put an aftermarket tail on my f4i, he had to move the VR

so he just threw it inside the tail, right under the cross bar between the front and rear seat

few zip ties and its gravy
Old 05-28-2008, 03:28 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

bump/
Old 05-28-2008, 03:37 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

even if it's long and runs into the reg.. just cut a little off and bolt it.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:42 PM

thats what I was thinkin'
Old 05-28-2008, 03:50 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

gabbbaagggeee.com
Old 05-28-2008, 03:51 PM

FaShowFreestyle is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I doubt this helps... but....

When my friend put an aftermarket tail on my f4i, he had to move the VR

so he just threw it inside the tail, right under the cross bar between the front and rear seat

few zip ties and its gravy
my VR went out like 2 weeks after I moved it under the seat, i think it should be grounded somewhere to the frame....has anyone heard of this?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:56 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i had a SI round so, sorry buddy.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:20 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i moved my left passenger footpeg farther back anyway n when i put my bar on i had to move my rectifier and it bolted up perfect in the stock passenger peg location and it looks pimp and its probably stays alot cooler that way
try that Nags!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:00 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

yes mr nags you will ether have to cut the mounting bars or relocate the rectifier ....
Old 05-28-2008, 05:04 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FaShowFreestyle
my VR went out like 2 weeks after I moved it under the seat, i think it should be grounded somewhere to the frame....has anyone heard of this?
VR's regularly go out

Mine was mounted to the PLASTIC when I got the bike at 14k miles, VR lasted tell 28k and I just replaced it about 500 miles ago

I dunno if its supposed to be mounted to metal, my stocker made it to 28k, with 14k of that on plastic lol
Old 05-28-2008, 05:10 PM

this thing fits like ****
Old 05-28-2008, 05:14 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50slut
i moved my left passenger footpeg farther back anyway n when i put my bar on i had to move my rectifier and it bolted up perfect in the stock passenger peg location and it looks pimp and its probably stays alot cooler that way
try that Nags!!!!
if he moved his passenger pegs back would he be able to reach the bars? :ie little guy
Old 05-28-2008, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Halfrican
if he moved his passenger pegs back would he be able to reach the bars? :ie little guy

Originally Posted by 50slut
try that Nags!!!!

So you moved your passenger peg, but didn't leave the stock one??

How far did you move it back??

I've been considering adding a second peg to mine
Old 05-28-2008, 05:56 PM

Ok, so if you don't want to use the dumb clamps that this thing comes with and want to bolt it in.. The side bars line up right in the middle of the welds and you have to mount it through the welds. So **** it. I did that.

After everything was done.. the bar is real short.. my tail is a few inches shorter than stock and this thing is still another inch within the tail. Real helpful.

Then I go to put the rear seat on it and it's tight as **** with this thing installed. I had to beat it on to get it to clip.

Long story short, it's probably coming back off this week.

Last edited by nags; 05-28-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:03 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jenni's-Garbage-Shot-Croppe.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	210058  
Old 05-28-2008, 06:05 PM

Lol, it's going to be in the for sale section soon

I need an SI
Old 05-28-2008, 06:08 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by nags
Ok, so if you don't want to use the dumb clamps that this thing comes with and want to bolt it in.. The side bars line up right in the middle of the welds and you have to mount it through the welds. So **** it. I did that.

After everything was done.. the bar is real short.. my tail is a few inches shorter than stock and this thing is still another inch within the tail. Real helpful.

Then I go to put the rear seat on it and it's tight as **** with this thing installed. I had to beat it on to get it to clip.

Long story short, it's probably coming back off this week.
get the SI it fits like a glove, the only thing i had to do was cut the pieces of the cross tube that extend past the square rails off.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

nags you should know better than to buy powers. i have a powers 12 bar (it was $40 guys c'mon i had to) but it looks like ****.

performance + looks = the bizniz

powers has neither.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
this thing fits like ****
what kind of squid buys powers **** anyway? come on nags

Quick Reply: Powers Round Bar for F4i?