Got to be kiding me

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 12:38 AM

Schmack is a decent person
Re: Got to be kiding me

Originally Posted by tricky500
bottom line - ticket is b.s. you shouldnt do burnouts in a resi - simply outta respect for your neighbors, and pretend like you care what cops have to say an play the ol' yes sir no sir ****. life will be easier.
Word! I think everyone will agree that the ticket is B.S. I also believe that most would agree a burnout in a resi was a bad judgement call on your part. Just take this as a lesson learned in life.

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
I tolled the cop that the man said he was gona hit me with all the explaining i did "he said i dont care"
Sadly, when you pull this on a cop, right or not, they just see it as you trying to weasel out of something rather then taking responsability for your actions. Your better to just man up rather then try to justify. IMO
Old 05-20-2008, 12:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
By no means am i a cop, im just saying if you were my neighbour and you did a burnout in the middle of doctor phill, i'd come up spraying some airsoft your way. There is a place for burnouts and your neighbourly culdasac is not the place.
i do rev limit coasters outside my building......ur a cop!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 01:22 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

1. get 500.00 to through down on a lawyer trust me you will not get anywhere with out one.
2. you did good by talking to the officer and then walking away.
He was not there to measure the db. level there for he could not give you a noise ordenance violation. You got the disorderly for walking away, which is your right on your property.
3. make shure you fight the disorderly and get it fully droped if not every time you get pulled over or an officer is called to your house you will be put in cuffs first and then get asked questions. That is just procidure.
4. **** THE POLICE!!!!!! IT is private property and you can walk around farting at your neighbors and there is nothing they can do about it.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:17 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
1. get 500.00 to through down on a lawyer trust me you will not get anywhere with out one.
He was not there to measure the db. level there for he could not give you a noise ordenance violation. You got the disorderly for walking away, which is your right on your property.
3. make shure you fight the disorderly and get it fully droped if not every time you get pulled over or an officer is called to your house you will be put in cuffs first and then get asked questions. That is just procidure.
4. **** THE POLICE!!!!!! IT is private property and you can walk around farting at your neighbors and there is nothing they can do about it.
disorderly for the noise not walking away...
Old 05-20-2008, 03:39 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by DURTY
i do rev limit coasters outside my building......ur a cop!!!
I can do revlimeter stoppies, christ stands and sometimes when im at a red light i like to do revlimter sitting on my bike with both hands on the bars.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:40 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

As a son of a cop, and cousin of a cop, and going to eventually become a cop... 9 out of 10 times your appearance and demeanor is the root cause of an officers disrespect. Typically, kids with tattoos all over, fucked up gangster clothes, a hat on sideways, or just a simple attitude is more than enough.

For example... my cousin told me that almost 100% of the time if a kid is wearing a hat and takes it off when he approaches him he'll let him off. And if he can't let him off, he will reduce it as far as he can. If he approaches some punk *** kid with a flat brim and his hat is all cocked to the side, he typically doesn't care, he'll write the ticket. That's the world we live in, cops stereotype b/c people stereotype themselves... and the worst are KIDS UNDER 18.

Personally, you are IN THE WRONG. Disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, and possible (a long shot) careless driving tickets could have been given to you. And the fact is, you are young and there is nothing you can do about that.

However, if you want to help protect yourself... I wrote this in another thread. If you "FEEL" you are being disrespected, ALWAYS demand for their superior to be present. In your case, since you are young, ALWAYS demand that your parents be present b/c you are under 18. This is no guarantee, but everyone knows people act different when they aren't alone, for better or for worse.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:48 PM

Retro is a decent person

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
I fart on my neighbors everyday and they love it.
thank you sir may I have another .

oh sh**t dr phil is starting I gota go.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
As a son of a cop, and cousin of a cop, and going to eventually become a cop... 9 out of 10 times your appearance and demeanor is the root cause of an officers disrespect. Typically, kids with tattoos all over, fucked up gangster clothes, a hat on sideways, or just a simple attitude is more than enough.

For example... my cousin told me that almost 100% of the time if a kid is wearing a hat and takes it off when he approaches him he'll let him off. And if he can't let him off, he will reduce it as far as he can. If he approaches some punk *** kid with a flat brim and his hat is all cocked to the side, he typically doesn't care, he'll write the ticket. That's the world we live in, cops stereotype b/c people stereotype themselves... and the worst are KIDS UNDER 18.

Personally, you are IN THE WRONG. Disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, and possible (a long shot) careless driving tickets could have been given to you. And the fact is, you are young and there is nothing you can do about that.

However, if you want to help protect yourself... I wrote this in another thread. If you "FEEL" you are being disrespected, ALWAYS demand for their superior to be present. In your case, since you are young, ALWAYS demand that your parents be present b/c you are under 18. This is no guarantee, but everyone knows people act different when they aren't alone, for better or for worse.
my parents have to present..we singed up for
Pre-Paid Legal Provider about week ago...you just talking about the shity ways i would be wrong..
Old 05-20-2008, 04:05 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Yea farley sounds like a cop. Alway reaching to prove a point. They try to charge you with more and let the prosicutor figure the rest.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:36 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

i deal with the same **** all the time...
cops come to my house if i start up my dirtbikes or streetbike in my driveway and i rev it at all when im warming the bike up you can expect police at my door in 20 min.
whatever.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:49 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
my parents have to present..we singed up for
Pre-Paid Legal Provider about week ago...you just talking about the shity ways i would be wrong..
I used to sell Pre-Paid Legal here in Colorado, and it works... sort of. Just be careful to read the fine print, you'll probably be fine just going into the DA and pleading your case. Personally, I think there is more to this story than what you are saying, but that's just me.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
I used to sell Pre-Paid Legal here in Colorado, and it works... sort of. Just be careful to read the fine print, you'll probably be fine just going into the DA and pleading your case. Personally, I think there is more to this story than what you are saying, but that's just me.
yes theres is..i should have called the cops when that guy ran up on my drive way trying hit me about 2 months ago..i walked up to him he just ran back to his yard..from now on, i call the cops first!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:19 PM

Retro is a decent person

Originally Posted by va stunta
i deal with the same **** all the time...
cops come to my house if i start up my dirtbikes or streetbike in my driveway and i rev it at all when im warming the bike up you can expect police at my door in 20 min.
whatever.
your neighbors suck.next time just have the bikes tail end sticking out of your garage or shed.
try this next time
for real wait 20 min for the cops to show up then start it up just as they pulled up.
shut it down only when the ask you to. ask how there doing today,offer a drink of water.small talk bs. how can I help you today officers. take your hat off,turn down the music off if any.
state you just started it as they pulled up.(they saw this)<whitness be humble,and polite I know it's bs but it helps,
and they will usually give just you a warning and leave.
this won't work 100% of the time, it may depend on your rep you have in your area already. if not hop in the shower before the cops get there.