Got to be kiding me

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 08:02 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Got to be kiding me

I was working on my bike today and i fixed it, i turned it on reved the engine and did a quick burn out testing the brake.. ON MY LAND...people start bitching telling me that they will hit me,assaulting me verbaly ,i am 16...cops gives me a disorderly conduct ticket?? wtf

i was like you giving me a ticket for reving my engine he said yes...by the way he never saw anything..

Last edited by $$$$DINO$$$$; 05-19-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:05 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Got to be kiding me

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
I was working on my bike today and i fixed it, i turned it on reved the engine and did a quick burn out testing the brake.. ON MY LAND...people start bitching telling me that they will hit me,assaulting me verbaly ,i am 16...cops gives me a disorderly conduct ticket?? wtf
ur on ur own land that likely wont stick as the definition reads "causing public alarm" if ur not on public property its hard for that to stick. they couldve charged u with a nuisance violation but only after a warning.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:06 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

You can fight it....he's probably giving you a hard time cause he thinks you don't know any better....but he can legally give you a ticket for excessive noise. What was the disorderly conduct about?
Old 05-19-2008, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by cupcake
You can fight it....he's probably giving you a hard time cause he thinks you don't know any better....but he can legally give you a ticket for excessive noise. What was the disorderly conduct about?
It was about the noise...but he didt hear it,how dose he know how loud it was?
Old 05-19-2008, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ur on ur own land that likely wont stick as the definition reads "causing public alarm" if ur not on public property its hard for that to stick. they couldve charged u with a nuisance violation but only after a warning.
there was no warning and he didt hear ****..

Standupnfall is a decent person

You should have just left or gone inside when the people were bothering you. Did you stay outside arguing with them and waiting for the cop?
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

It was about the noise...but he didt hear it,how dose he know how loud it was?
It won't stick like sdfkillz said....fight it....and if it's private property, he shouldn't of given you a ticket!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
You should have just left or gone inside when the people were bothering you. Did you stay outside arguing with them and waiting for the cop?
i went in side after like 2 mins.. the cop cam i went to talk to him.. he wanted me to get some id i went in and never came out,then he came to my door wanted me to sign that i got the ticked and i did not.. he gave to me anyway
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 PM

It won't stick like sdfkillz said....fight it....and if it's private property, he shouldn't of given you a ticket!
whats even more bull when i tolled him that the man said he was gona hit me and yell at me hes like i dont care??? wtf
Old 05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

whats even more bull when i tolled him that the man said he was gona hit me and yell at me hes like i dont care??? wtf
File a complaint about the officer....that's messed up that he did that....but if your record is bad...then you are fucked my friend! Cops hate riders!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:18 PM

File a complaint about the officer....that's messed up that he did that....but if your record is bad...then you are fucked my friend! Cops hate riders!!!
i dont have any criminal record other then traffic tickets
Old 05-19-2008, 08:20 PM

Retro is a decent person

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
I'll bet you buck he did .
did you $$$$DINO$$$$? hahaha
bty the ticket is fight it in court.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:31 PM

Schmack is a decent person

i went in side after like 2 mins.. the cop cam i went to talk to him.. he wanted me to get some id i went in and never came out,then he came to my door wanted me to sign that i got the ticked and i did not.. he gave to me anyway

Being young was your first problem here (though nothing you could do about it). The worst thing you could have done was walk away from him like you did. I've learned my lesson's the hard way, I've gotten more then my fair share of tickets over the years. I learned to keep my mouth shut and respect the cops even if I don't agree with them. I went from losing my license almost every year (5 times total) to usually getting a verbal or written warning. Just let them yell at you and pretend like your interested in what they have to say and. For now, go to court, plead not guilty. They will usually drop it or give you a reduced fine in lue of having to actually run you through the legal system. But like what cupcake said, of you already have a bad rep your fucked!

Of coarse sometimes you'll get that cop that was picked on in HS and won't ever cut you a beak. i had one of those give me a ticket for 5 over in my truck last summer. Haters
Old 05-19-2008, 08:32 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

haha ****** ya bro. same thing happened to me. i had a ******* ninja 250 and this was last year i just turned 16. me and my dad finished his turbo gixxer 1k and we rode down the street and back just to make sure it worked. we didnt even go faster than 40 and a guy from down the street ran up in our garage and threatened me (a 16 year old kid) and actually punched my dad in the face 4 times. my dad never hit him so we sued the ************. i grabbed a baseball bat and my dad was like "no let him keep goin" and the guy completely flipped out, he knew he was fucked. needless to say cops were called by the neighbors and police reports were filled out and my dad went to hospital in ambulance for precaution. but the dumbass neighbor has to pay all the bills! all in all it was completely retarded... 100% true story! the guy is still stalling on the court dates and stuff
Old 05-19-2008, 08:44 PM

Retro is a decent person

no hit him with the bat, he would have still had to pay even with a broken face.
you were in your own house right? shoot him.jk
you did the right thing, listen to your dad.
fyi pepper spray would work really good if an event like this ever happens again. just prepare yourself a head of time.
for real its like king kong in your pocket. lol
yea in court. haha lol
hope everthing works out for ya.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:57 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Ftp And Bitchy People
Old 05-19-2008, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Schmack
Being young was your first problem here (though nothing you could do about it). The worst thing you could have done was walk away from him like you did. I've learned my lesson's the hard way, I've gotten more then my fair share of tickets over the years. I learned to keep my mouth shut and respect the cops even if I don't agree with them. I went from losing my license almost every year (5 times total) to usually getting a verbal or written warning. Just let them yell at you and pretend like your interested in what they have to say and. For now, go to court, plead not guilty. They will usually drop it or give you a reduced fine in lue of having to actually run you through the legal system. But like what cupcake said, of you already have a bad rep your fucked!

Of coarse sometimes you'll get that cop that was picked on in HS and won't ever cut you a beak. i had one of those give me a ticket for 5 over in my truck last summer. Haters
no no,i didt not walk away from him..i wetn to talk him and he didt even call me..then i left in the house and didt come out..then he came to my door..
Old 05-19-2008, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Retro
I'll bet you buck he did .
did you $$$$DINO$$$$? hahaha
bty the ticket is fight it in court.
hell no,i wish he would hit me..imagen all the money for bikes

Last edited by $$$$DINO$$$$; 05-19-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

shoulda shot the ****** and buried him on your land then drove his car into the river
Old 05-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

yea. i think every buddy goes through this ****. people on my street do the same ****. we have a family that lives in the next plan and they race mx pro. hogie's they made a race track with a bobcat, all me and my friends ride dirt too, so we ride through my back yard, and on the other side of my fence there this family that is all home schooled kids that try to compete with my family, and they always call the cops on us if we start our bikes on my driveway. and if we ever fix our **** we test ride it on the road, for like 20 seconds like once up the street and back down, but any time we would do that the would sprint up to me or my brother and say "What the hell are you doing this isnt a raceway" or " you dont own this street what do you think your doing" or " what if my kids run out in front of you?" and they actually videotaped my brother test rideing his bike after he re jetted it and showed the cops. and they were like "we told you not to" WTF my favoret responce to the "what if my kids run out infront of you?" is "what if a bolder rolled off mt.everset and crushed you and your family while driving down i79 in your prius?" " it didnt happen so why ask?
"

o and as for my brother the cops laghed that the neighbor had videotaped it and gave us a verbal warning. in your face batch!!