What's your thoughts....

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 12:18 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person
What's your thoughts....

I was recently talking to a fellow rider about KOS, he said he's gonna enter amatuer and pro freestyle... Just curious on everyone's thoughts...

Here's mine, If you believe you have skill, you should compete pro and see how you do, whether you've been to one or 100 comps... and i personnally don't think it's fair to the other am's that someone with skill enter amatuer and possibly knock them out of a possible placement...

it's not really that big a deal... just curious if i'm not seeing his side of things..... and whether it should be allowed....
Old 04-25-2008, 01:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: What's your thoughts....

If he doesnt get paid for any aspect of riding, he's an amateur.
If he has sponsors or has previously won money or prizes in comps, hes a pro.

Thats pretty much right out of the dictionary.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he should commit to the pro class if he thinks he is good enough , entering the amature class is just sand bagging if you ask me
Old 04-25-2008, 01:04 PM

chet3310 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
If he doesnt get paid for any aspect of riding, he's an amateur.
If he has sponsors or has previously won money or prizes in comps, hes a pro.

Thats pretty much right out of the dictionary.
Amen, but there are the racers in AMA that run w/o sponsors so...... Privateers are the ****! Tell him go for it!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:05 PM

chet3310 is a decent person

Read it wrong, enter pro if he's that good!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:21 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
he should commit to the pro class if he thinks he is good enough , entering the amature class is just sand bagging if you ask me
my thoughts exactly
Old 04-25-2008, 01:42 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

you either ride full time and do nothing else and your pro or you stunt whenever and as much as you can while working a normal job too and you are an amature...i think thats how it works, so even though i have sponsors and do demos and comps i am a journeyman plumber to support my family so therefore i am not a pro reguardless of my skills....i think...