*New* Racing905 Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 04:36 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
*New* Racing905 Subcages

Check it out and give your input...

They will be available for $175 and have the option for a slider or a folding peg mount. This is the first one on a 06 gsxr600 and raw...they will be powdercoated black. Tonight the 05-06 636 will be added.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-001.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	207480   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-014.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	207481   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-013.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	207482   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-012.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	207483   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-011.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	207484  

Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-010.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	207485   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-007.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	207486   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-006.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	207487   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-005.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	207488   Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuki-stunt-pegs-002.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	207489  

Old 03-18-2008, 04:44 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Re: *New* Racing905 Subcages

Whoa!

They look pretty solid to say the least!
Old 03-18-2008, 04:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think it will only be as strong as the flat stock ..see where the two pipes are welded to the flat stock in the middle ,they should just move those two peices of pipe a little closer together and then it would be stronger
Old 03-18-2008, 05:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

giving advise to the competition , i must be tired....lol
Old 03-18-2008, 05:10 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
giving advise to the competition , i must be tired....lol
yeah man, i think we should both go to sleep lol
Old 03-18-2008, 05:16 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it will only be as strong as the flat stock ..see where the two pipes are welded to the flat stock in the middle ,they should just move those two peices of pipe a little closer together and then it would be stronger
That's the same advice/opinion I had. They built this one due to the demand that you have created and it was their first go at it, having never seen what other people were making until after this one was complete.

My 636 will be next tonight...I want a hoop to the peg location and I have another good idea for my bike in particular that I will share with pictures once its completed tonight.

p.s. Competition creates more demand and different ideas... It's good for everyone!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:26 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
That's the same advice/opinion I had. They built this one due to the demand that you have created and it was their first go at it, having never seen what other people were making until after this one was complete.

My 636 will be next tonight...I want a hoop to the peg location and I have another good idea for my bike in particular that I will share with pictures once its completed tonight.

p.s. Competition creates more demand and different ideas... It's good for everyone!
say what you want about competition creating more demand but i wish every one but me would just quit making subcages
Old 03-18-2008, 05:26 AM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would connect it in the center as was already mentioned. it would definately strengthen it more.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:31 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it will only be as strong as the flat stock ..see where the two pipes are welded to the flat stock in the middle ,they should just move those two peices of pipe a little closer together and then it would be stronger

+1

I see creases developing on the green line inevitable w/ this design...

Old 03-18-2008, 05:36 AM
also known as OMR

looks like it may be a little heavy also
Old 03-18-2008, 05:47 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

i think that plate should be like an inch thick, then it wouldn't bend/crack and you could wheelie easier due to all the weight on the back...
Old 03-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is kinda like them OMR SUBCAGES but i think i'll stick with a OMR SUBCAGES ...

Old 03-18-2008, 07:09 AM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
this is kinda like them OMR SUBCAGES but i think i'll stick with a OMR SUBCAGES ...

+1
Old 03-18-2008, 10:04 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Dang Roger... they started with my bike....... You still haven't gotten one to your shop yet have ya??

And where you guys are saying that will bend, I guess a fella would just have to continue this piece on the bottom of my subby (pic) down a lil further on towards the shock... no biggie..... I thought about doin that anyways.... but then again.... it kinda does ugly up the cool lookin gixxer undertail......

It's ok though, I won't have any spare cash for somin like this for a month or two anyways.... unless I bust a passengar peg first....

Click image for larger version

Name:	subframe plate .jpg
Views:	181
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	207491
Old 03-18-2008, 10:47 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Dang Roger... they started with my bike....... You still haven't gotten one to your shop yet have ya??

And where you guys are saying that will bend, I guess a fella would just have to continue this piece on the bottom of my subby (pic) down a lil further on towards the shock... no biggie..... I thought about doin that anyways.... but then again.... it kinda does ugly up the cool lookin gixxer undertail......

It's ok though, I won't have any spare cash for somin like this for a month or two anyways.... unless I bust a passengar peg first....

Attachment 207491
I was shocked how much that helped your paper mache subby!
Buy one of these J...we'll take it to Andy and have him fix that problem area, then you'll be good to go!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:55 AM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=StrictlyStunt;3207748]this is kinda like them OMR SUBCAGES but i think i'll stick with a OMR SUBCAGES ...

me too
Old 03-18-2008, 11:03 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

Attachment 207491
what is that cool looking thing? I cant figure it out.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:40 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

it's esthetically pleasing to the eye. i guess just make that mod that Omer said and it should be good to go. i'd buy one... JUST KIDDING, ROGER!!! JUST KIDDING!!! LOL

it does look nice though.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:41 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
looks like a gixxer subframe.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:45 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim

That's the passenger subframe box piece for the 06-07 gixxer 600's

basically the trunk.
and then there are two side rails that make up where the driver seat goes.... and that's how they make the sub's for my bike... it's in 3 pieces!!

I know D ... maybe I should let 905 take care of my gixxer tail for me? ...they have awesome customer service, and Aaron's a pretty cool dude. Starting with my exact mocel bike definately gives him browning points! LOL

And of course, you know Andy's got to weld it up too... as soon as your bike gets painted though...:YEAH

Quick Reply: *New* Racing905 Subcages