Messed up electrical again...

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 12:21 AM

Nine54f4i is a decent person
Messed up electrical again...

So the plug going from my main harness to my headlight harness has been giving me a problem lately. It seems i have to unplug/plug it in a few times before it decides it wants to work.

I have clean the contacts checked all the wires and they seem good going into both connectors. Any other ideas? I just do not want to have to get a new harness ... let alone pull the main harness out again if i have to.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:28 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Messed up electrical again...

1st post
Old 03-17-2008, 12:29 AM

Tasty_McWheelie is a decent person

im second!
Old 03-17-2008, 01:34 AM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

probably a crease (sp?) further down the harness. probe the wires with a meter before and after the plug while its acting up. its all process of elimination.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:55 AM

Nine54f4i is a decent person

Actually i was first which would make both of you second and third... close to to the grades you guys will be in next year. Now grow up kthx.

Anyways I looked over the wires and didnt see anything a month or so ago... but i didnt take an ohmmeter to it ... because i was being lazy and in a hurry. Ill give that a shot though.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nine54f4i
Actually i was first which would make both of you second and third... close to to the grades you guys will be in next year. Now grow up kthx.

Anyways I looked over the wires and didnt see anything a month or so ago... but i didnt take an ohmmeter to it ... because i was being lazy and in a hurry. Ill give that a shot though.
that was funny