Bishop P/ Stasis I dont get it?!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 04:47 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point
Bishop P/ Stasis I dont get it?!?!?!?!

First - Thank You Bishop!

I dont get all the hate and bullshit surrounding this guy and Stasis shoes.
I ordered via paypal late thursday night. Got a discount because I was on SL. 3 Days later I have brand new Bornes at my door. (which by the way are the baddest shoes I have ever seen!!!)

Oh and I got a phat t-shirt, stickers and a wrist band too!(FREE)!!!:YEAH :YEAH

The shoes are sturdy as hell and will definitely be better to ride in then my normal skate shoes. They're tough, durable and fit great!!!

So to all the haters **** off! Ill see you on the streets in my tight *** new Borne's!!!

Thanks again Bishop!!! For real!!! If your ever near Pittsburgh Holla!!!
Ill be a repeat customer and sending a bunch of orders your way from Pittsburgh!! Just glad I got mine first...!!!

<hmmm...seeing a Tiretrauma shoe in the worx....>
Old 03-12-2008, 05:09 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Re: Bishop P/ Stasis I dont get it?!?!?!?!

i just ordered some Borne's to cant wait to get em along with some other stuff he hooked me up with :YEAH
Old 03-12-2008, 05:47 PM

If you got the black ones like I did, they are ****** sweet!!! Im getting another pair for good!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:57 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

yep i got the black ones :YEAH white shoes suck and even if they were cool they wouldnt be for stuntin
Old 03-12-2008, 06:04 PM

^^^haha, right you are! I can **** up a pair of white shoes in a minute! Im gonna check out the other ones they have, These are by far my favorites thus far...
Old 03-12-2008, 06:49 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

i have no idea why people hate on Bishop, i mean ive got three pairs of Stasis shoes here, they are all very nice looking shoes, there wasent any major issues with ordering them and getting them shipped internationally, i got a good discount and a free shirt, now why on earth would anybody hate on somebody who does that for most of his customers??

Some things just aint EVER good enough for some people...
Old 03-12-2008, 06:52 PM

Yeah, great to do business with and cant wait to get more shoes! Hopefully meet this guy sometime this year at a comp!!

Where you at Bishop??
Old 03-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

TOld you those shoes are ******* dope... I have like 3 pairs of stasis lol.. Waiting the orange specials to come out
Old 03-12-2008, 09:12 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Yeah, great to do business with and cant wait to get more shoes! Hopefully meet this guy sometime this year at a comp!!

Where you at Bishop??
glad you like the shoes partner.... makes me feel good when you see stuff threads like this... i was having a shitty day too... glad to see my efforts dont go without notice... that is why i press on even when hate comes... i am use to it so no big deal.... you guys are my foundation far as i am concerned... i may be employing skaters and bmx guys... but my heart is in stunting...and always will be.... mark my words ... you will see the day soon when you go to a skate/bmx park and you see skaters rocking stasis like we rocked dc's and other brands..... thanks for the luv and orders... and helping us to become a household name... and spread the stunting industry to everyone
Old 03-12-2008, 09:14 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
TOld you those shoes are ******* dope... I have like 3 pairs of stasis lol.. Waiting the orange specials to come out
you wont be waiting to long partner:YEAH :YEAH .... i had you and another guy in mind when i made the protypes... i think his screen name is ezec or something like that... he asked me for a orange pair awhile back also... he may have thought i forgot... but i didnt:YEAH :YEAH
Old 03-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Do Wheelies

razor rich is a decent person

Ill be ordering a pair of bournes tomarrow but I dont have a Pay-Pal account so the order will be from Silver R6's account. Cant wait:YEAH
Old 03-12-2008, 09:38 PM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point

STASIS for life
Old 03-12-2008, 10:07 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

BISHOP IS THE ******* MAN!!!!!!

hows those pink ones coming? lol hopefully not yet, cause im waiting for a few paypal payments to come in, but next week is good! lololololol
Old 03-12-2008, 10:08 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

just because you had a good experience with him doesnt mean other ppls problems werent valid. im saying that from a totally neutral stand point. i dont know nor have i ever dealt with bishop nor do i care really about that situation. but what bugs the **** out of me is anytime someone has a problem with someone selling parts or whatever theyre selling and theyre getting fucked over, everyone thats ever had a good experience gets on and says "oh no hes not a bad guy im sure theres a good reason for it". i understand how **** goes and sometimes **** happens. again im not saying anything bad about bishop, its just the situation. if u like bishop cool rep that he treated u real good, but dont try to act like other ppls problems didnt exist just cuz you didnt have a problem. thats like someone goes to burger king and gets food poisoning and everyone whos ever eaten theres says, "i dont believe they got food poisoning cuz it never happend to me". i hope im making sense. cuz ive been on the getting fucked over end of things a few times and i get real pissed when ppl are like "hes a good guy".
Old 03-12-2008, 10:59 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

i orderd the bornes 3 times..yes 3 times and the first time was told be there in 2 weeks.turned into 2more weeks...said forgetit got money back...then my girl orderd them for me for xmass....again never came money back once again...said ill try one more time...didnt hear anything for 3 weeks...got my money back and bought some dc in the same pattern and were there in 4days....but things happen......

yea i know he worked for dc......
Old 03-12-2008, 11:00 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
just because you had a good experience with him doesnt mean other ppls problems werent valid. im saying that from a totally neutral stand point. i dont know nor have i ever dealt with bishop nor do i care really about that situation. but what bugs the **** out of me is anytime someone has a problem with someone selling parts or whatever theyre selling and theyre getting fucked over, everyone thats ever had a good experience gets on and says "oh no hes not a bad guy im sure theres a good reason for it". i understand how **** goes and sometimes **** happens. again im not saying anything bad about bishop, its just the situation. if u like bishop cool rep that he treated u real good, but dont try to act like other ppls problems didnt exist just cuz you didnt have a problem. thats like someone goes to burger king and gets food poisoning and everyone whos ever eaten theres says, "i dont believe they got food poisoning cuz it never happend to me". i hope im making sense. cuz ive been on the getting fucked over end of things a few times and i get real pissed when ppl are like "hes a good guy".
I see what your getting at, and thats very true.

But when people like yourself, who havent talked or bought any stasis shoes come along and call him out and ****, thats when i get pissed off, i remember somebody a while ago who did that, there is no need for that, you gotta draw the line somewhere or else these idiot will just go on talkin **** about everybody and everything!!!

Im not saying you called him out, if thats how you take it, im just quoting you: "i dont know nor have i ever dealt with bishop"
Old 03-12-2008, 11:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
I see what your getting at, and thats very true.

But when people like yourself, who havent talked or bought any stasis shoes come along and call him out and ****, thats when i get pissed off, i remember somebody a while ago who did that, there is no need for that, you gotta draw the line somewhere or else these idiot will just go on talkin **** about everybody and everything!!!

Im not saying you called him out, if thats how you take it, im just quoting you: "i dont know nor have i ever dealt with bishop"
well go ahead and look at the post right above yours. obviously some ppl have some reasons to be unhappy, and just because you had a good experience doesnt delete their bad experience. thats the point.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:16 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

truth is, someone has a good experience....theres MAYBE a 10% chance they will tell ANYONE

BUT, if someone has a bad experience, its nearly a 90% chance they will tell 10 or more people.

you're gonna here the bad **** most of the time, first thing I learned when managing retail
Old 03-13-2008, 12:32 AM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
truth is, someone has a good experience....theres MAYBE a 10% chance they will tell ANYONE

BUT, if someone has a bad experience, its nearly a 90% chance they will tell 10 or more people.

you're gonna here the bad **** most of the time, first thing I learned when managing retail
+1
Old 03-13-2008, 01:05 AM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by havok
i orderd the bornes 3 times..yes 3 times and the first time was told be there in 2 weeks.turned into 2more weeks...said forgetit got money back...then my girl orderd them for me for xmass....again never came money back once again...said ill try one more time...didnt hear anything for 3 weeks...got my money back and bought some dc in the same pattern and were there in 4days....but things happen......

yea i know he worked for dc......
What are the differences between these two shoes? I'm shoe shoppin right now, but am leaning more towards a pair of Van's actually.

Quick Reply: Bishop P/ Stasis I dont get it?!?!?!?!