View Poll Results: how often do you get pulled over?
seems like everytime I ride man?!?
5.22%
When I am being stupid.
7.05%
3 or more times a month at least during the season.
5.22%
1-2 times a month?
3.92%
Couple times a season?
15.67%
I fly under the radar, almost never?
28.20%
Got to catch me first...
34.73%
Voters: 383. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 11:07 PM

Location: were not in Kansas anymore Toto..Put your helmet on!
krazykarl is a decent person
Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories

These are always great and I love to hear them. So throw up your your tale of how you got spanked by the long arm of the law!

Here is one of many sure you all got similar experiences: So 2 years ago me and a good friend of mine are in front of the pack rocking wheelies side by side in front of the pack coming home from another glorious bike night at like midnight and a truck pulls up next to us and is pacing us, So of coures we think we must have fans so we step it up a notch and do some seat standers and ol boy pulls a christ at 65 then this truck drops behind us cutting us off from the rest of the group,we speed up he speeds up we slow..well you get it. Then we see the cell phone lighting up the side of some dudes face. O' Crap. We just chill and out of nowhere johnny law flies up and lights me up and half the group the other half takes off down the road. So the cop that was behind me sped off and grabbed my buddy and the rest of the group about 3 miles up. So im chill'n on the side of the road with Mr. Dogooder in his truck behind me. My Boy now pulled over calls me up and says "the cop wants you all to come up here" So I strap the helmet back on and cop#2 shows up yelling turn off the bike...as he block me in....errrr. So I tell him I am going up to the other cop ahead so he follows me there and tells the cop I was trying to make a run for it when he showed up?!? WTF? So cop #1 says he is going to give us all C and I's. But one dude in the group is bout to rat me out cause he was scarred so I just fessed up and said they wern't doing nothing. He asked me what I was doing so I told him.....He looked shocked when I said "rocking wheelies!" So he takes everybody to the side and tells them what a steeming pile af crap I am and I am the reason kids in africa are starving.... yada yada. Then He tells them If he see's them ride with me again he will give them tickets for being "My spotter.... aiding and abeding?" So he cuts them loose and rips my A$$. Telling me how much he wanted to run me over and telling me I am setting a bad example for the military and that he was going to call my commander..... I had a damn beard...smart guy...im not military. So I turn around and pull down a pen and stare at the guy in the truck and pull out my tire pressure guage (cause it looked like a pen) and acted like I was geting his plate #. Then the guy would not agree to press charges and since the cop didn't see me doing anything he couldn't do nothing...He was heated!
Old 02-17-2008, 11:25 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories

Originally Posted by krazykarl
These are always great and I love to hear them. So throw up your your tale of how you got spanked by the long arm of the law!

Here is one of many sure you all got similar experiences: So 2 years ago me and a good friend of mine are in front of the pack rocking wheelies side by side in front of the pack coming home from another glorious bike night at like midnight and a truck pulls up next to us and is pacing us, So of coures we think we must have fans so we step it up a notch and do some seat standers and ol boy pulls a christ at 65 then this truck drops behind us cutting us off from the rest of the group,we speed up he speeds up we slow..well you get it. Then we see the cell phone lighting up the side of some dudes face. O' Crap. We just chill and out of nowhere johnny law flies up and lights me up and half the group the other half takes off down the road. So the cop that was behind me sped off and grabbed my buddy and the rest of the group about 3 miles up. So im chill'n on the side of the road with Mr. Dogooder in his truck behind me. My Boy now pulled over calls me up and says "the cop wants you all to come up here" So I strap the helmet back on and cop#2 shows up yelling turn off the bike...as he block me in....errrr. So I tell him I am going up to the other cop ahead so he follows me there and tells the cop I was trying to make a run for it when he showed up?!? WTF? So cop #1 says he is going to give us all C and I's. But one dude in the group is bout to rat me out cause he was scarred so I just fessed up and said they wern't doing nothing. He asked me what I was doing so I told him.....He looked shocked when I said "rocking wheelies!" So he takes everybody to the side and tells them what a steeming pile af crap I am and I am the reason kids in africa are starving.... yada yada. Then He tells them If he see's them ride with me again he will give them tickets for being "My spotter.... aiding and abeding?" So he cuts them loose and rips my A$$. Telling me how much he wanted to run me over and telling me I am setting a bad example for the military and that he was going to call my commander..... I had a damn beard...smart guy...im not military. So I turn around and pull down a pen and stare at the guy in the truck and pull out my tire pressure guage (cause it looked like a pen) and acted like I was geting his plate #. Then the guy would not agree to press charges and since the cop didn't see me doing anything he couldn't do nothing...He was heated!

hahahah funny ****..... on a side note nice tat
Old 02-18-2008, 12:15 AM

thanks man.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:23 AM

scrapes r us is a decent person

[quote=krazykarl;3165602]. Telling me how much he wanted to run me over

I was told that twice in one week.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:26 AM

well since nobody else will tell any stories:

About a year ago I was riding with the same guy from my last post...we kinda attract trouble, but NEways we were coming up tword town and he was fighting the wind but still doing his thing on one wheel. A bad storm was coming in and I just was not feeling it,I was on the 600rr that I just got the old lady. I only did a few stand-up's cause the bike sat for like a year before I bought it and It had a LOT of head shake (something with the tire, Saved me 500 bucks on the bike cause I had the dude convinced it was serious problem!) well it gave me a few nasty tank slappers and those dont have any damper at all. So I was just chill'n with the brights on so I could light up the night for my buddies.
Well soon enough we had plenty of light....all sorts of pretty colors too! Blue, red & white and this guy was even nice enough to put the flood light on me so other people could see me! So I pull over with the other dude not doing anything as my buddies tear up the night and were gone. So cop comes up and wants all there info.....well I kindly explained that I did not know them and that what they were doing was irresponsible and made me embarrased to own a motorcycle.... he picked up on the sarcasim cause I had a ****-eating grin going on! So he told me that I was going to get a ticket for cruising..... Cause he saw us heading out of town less than 15 min beforehand?!? I was like are you for real right now? So lecture , lecture blah, blah, I could have killed someone and how I need to be more careful about the company I keep then, I hear his radio spike up.
Someone reported two bikes crased into each other, so the cop did the whole "GO HOME, If I see you again tonight You are going to jail" COOL chrisis averted! So I go about 2 miles... no ****....2 miles and I get some other cop lighting me up just as soon as I get into town. He gets out of the car and looks at the bike which I bought the day before and see's some mild rash on it. Guy before me admited to droping it in a parking lot a 5 miles an hour and he tells me" You left the scene of an accident and that I ran from the cops......" Then he gets more info as I am sitting there for 30 min that there is plastics all over the accident site. Mine were all intact and they wernt even the same color. I can see this massive cloud rolling in and lightning is tumbling around overhead. I told him I was going home and that I was pulled over when the other wreck happened. So Then it starts to rain a little so the cop says I can go with the whole "Well your story checks out",and some crap about my licence plate and licence plate bulbs. Still 15 miles from my house I take off then it starts to dump rain, I had an A-Stars T-stunt mesh jacket on and I was pissed. 5 miles from My house and God took a giant crap on me and it started to Hail. I dont care if you are billy badass that stuff hurts. I told my friends the story when they called me from the hospital....ummm I think one of them fell of a roof and the other hit a deer....per the E.R. report.

Last edited by krazykarl; 02-18-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: cause im retarded
Old 02-18-2008, 01:39 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

<___ im a cop, watch it.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:40 AM

toyotafj40s is a decent person

lol

i'd post my stories. but im still goin to court for 'em :
Old 02-18-2008, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by skoh
<___ im a cop, watch it.
Watch what? Telling stories about how I pulled over like I was supposed to? Admited that I broke the law, I pay my fines and court costs and lawyer so I think I have the right to tell my stories...... But thanks for adding accredidation to my story because "Watch it" is border line coersion. It is not illegal to to share my experiences with whom ever I choose...where did I read that....O Now I remember the constitution! You Know the thing that you swore to uphold and protect..... .
Just try not to be the kind of cop someone would write about on here and we are cool.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:01 AM

Pfffttt. I'm the coolest cop ever, look at my ride!

<____
Old 02-18-2008, 02:03 AM

i have the utmost respect for fire fighters and ambulance drivers. the other group, not so much
Old 02-18-2008, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by skoh
Pfffttt. I'm the coolest cop ever, look at my ride!

<____
Now I feel retarted! I get it the lambo is a cop car....a little slow here, California education.

For all you people who got a good story to throw up here but dont want it with your info next to it send it to me in a PM, I will make sure there is no personal info and post it up under my name.... I dont care they cant do nothing to me. Just dont put street names, and towns and for god's sake don't be like "my Friend Jonh finklegruber was running from the cops after he robbed a bank!"
Old 02-18-2008, 02:23 AM

[quote=krazykarl;3165921]Now I feel retarted! I get it the lambo is a cop car....a little slow here, California education.

it's ok if your a little slow, I don't like to push my car if I don't have to.. but there is nothing like lighting up the night in a lambo police car every now and then.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 AM

Plottin4Success is a decent person

Well, i wasnt on a bike, but it still counts for this thread. I was pulling out of a taco shop and left my car in first gear bc there was no point in shiftin bc my turn was coming up. Well, my car was loud as ****. I pull into a gas station and I see red and blues behind me. I go to get outta my car to start pumpin gas and he gets on his speaker and starts yelling at me to stay in the car. Everyone is watching like Im some sort of criminal or something. He gets outs and proceeds to tell me that I was speeding and asks me how fast I was going. I responded with "The last time I checked the speed limit was 35" He was like, "You think your cool being a smart *** to an officer of the law?" And I was like, "Since I never shifted from 1st gear, I would think so being that my car wont even do 25mph in 1st!" He got SOOOO pissed he turned red and was like "I know what its like to own one of the cars! Your mommy and daddy probably bought it for you didnt they? I told him that I sold crack to kids to afford a car like I had. (Its the one in my avatar) Then I was like look, either give me a ticket and I'll take you to court or let me get my gas and leave. You know as well as I do that I wasnt speeding. Then he told me to pop my hood so he could check to see if I had smog legal exhaust bc my car was too loud. I was like "Are you serious" ITS A 65!!! That **** doesnt apply to me. He took down my info and told me to tell my parents to expect a visit from him the following day. Its been 6 months and I havent heard **** from that douchebag. the funny thing is, I worked 6 months of construction to buy that car. Hell, I dont even have a bike yet bc I couldnt get a loan bc my credit is still new...
Old 02-18-2008, 02:29 AM

you should of just told him you post on stuntlife, a lot of my cop friends agree.. it's a pretty big site now, tons of riders.. I know i've let off some bikers that have dropped that line once or twice.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:30 AM

lol nice car btw didnt another member here own it?
Old 02-18-2008, 02:31 AM

oh thats right you don't even ride a bike yet. but SWEET CAR.. pure American muscle right there.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:38 AM

i had a cop pull me over in my car at 1am. i wasnt speeding or anything. as he walked up to my car i heard a 'knock' on the back of the trunk. turns out he was surprised to see a sober young kid just getting off work (i was a server back then0 and he was askin me where i went to school etc etc. small talkin.

then he's like u know y i pulled u over?

i said no.

he said.. 'bc one of ur license plate lights is out'

then he said 'stay in school blah blah later'

yeah i checked the light when i got home. bashed in by a mag light..
Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 AM

Correction. I ride friends bikes, LOL

Im for sure not a stunter, but I can rock some power whoolies, and workin on clutch ups. I should be able to get a bike in 2 months. i want an f4i or a 636. Just need to get my current student loan payed off dammit. Back on topic now...
Old 02-18-2008, 02:46 AM

i said no.

he said.. 'bc one of ur license plate lights is out'

then he said 'stay in school blah blah later'

yeah i checked the light when i got home. bashed in by a mag light..

Dude, that SAME EXACT thing happened to me. He was telling me about his 68 stang and then asked me if I wanted to sell mine. LOL
Old 02-18-2008, 02:52 AM

yeah I hear ya, it gets expensive.. my friend owns a metal fab shop, I had him make me up like a huge sprocket. im not sure its huge, maybe 70-80 teeth on it, I don't even need the clutch anymore. Of course I only stunt in his parking lot.

Quick Reply: Biggest A-Hole Cop Stories