$60 Brembos or should i say frembo's (china knock off)

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 11:13 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $60 Brembos or should i say frembo's (china knock off)

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i bought 10 of them for 490 us dollars and he shipped them for like 30 bucks... this was like 3 months ago.... and everyone i sold a brembo... had no complaints... one pro guy i never even told him it was a knock off until after he used it... lol ...then i let him know and he was impressed...
so did you pay for those with all the money you stole from people???
Old 02-17-2008, 11:26 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
no he just re sold em for $185 and said they were authentic
Old 02-17-2008, 11:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

If they were $60-$70 shipped I'd buy one just to try it

But I woudln't spend more then that, considering thats what I spend for a MINT 1000rr and zx10r radial
Old 02-18-2008, 12:31 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
what the **** are you talking about... and i aint never stole a damn thing... so kick rocks 50 rider
Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Re-Micks
no he just re sold em for $185 and said they were authentic
wrong... and i hope you are joking... cause i sold them all to local stunters around here for what i got them for... and if you were joking then dont take this part personal.... **** anyone who has to say something negative about me..cause i help just a many stunters then anyone maybe more... when i have my shows the money comes out of my pocket.... not a sponsor our somebody elses bread... i had the deepest payout in stunt history..15k from first to 12th place... i have given away over 200 pairs of shoes to stunters and skaters.... and i have paid expenses for stunters... hell i even bailed a few out of jail and paid their tickets..too to keep them from going to jail... so until either one of you hating bitches catch yor resume up to mine... sick a dick. and anybody who knows me personally knows this for sure.... so anything else you want to address pm me... i was in this thread to tell you guys that they work the same....(as in the brembos)
Old 02-18-2008, 12:47 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

wrong... and i hope you are joking... cause i sold them all to local stunters around here for what i got them for... and if you were joking then dont take this part personal.... **** anyone who has to say something negative about me..cause i help just a many stunters then anyone maybe more... when i have my shows the money comes out of my pocket.... not a sponsor our somebody elses bread... i had the deepest payout in stunt history..15k from first to 12th place... i have given away over 200 pairs of shoes to stunters and skaters.... and i have paid expenses for stunters... hell i even bailed a few out of jail and paid their tickets..too to keep them from going to jail... so until either one of you hating bitches catch yor resume up to mine... sick a dick. and anybody who knows me personally knows this for sure.... so anything else you want to address pm me... i was in this thread to tell you guys that they work the same....(as in the brembos)

Wait a second

Your the guy that owns stasis shoes?

Your the guy that hasn't shipped out dozens of peoples orders in months and never got ahold of them?

Or did I miss something?

I only read like TEN or so Deep into the hate thread about you..

But is that all true or what?

btw I don't know you, but all I've read, from what, hundreds of people, is just pure HATE

Last edited by Towlieee; 02-18-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Wait a second

Your the guy that owns stasis shoes?

Your the guy that hasn't shipped out dozens of peoples orders in months and never got ahold of them?

Or did I miss something?

I only read like TEN or so Deep into the hate thread about you..

But is that all true or what?

btw I don't know you, but all I've read, from what, hundreds of people, is just pure HATE
for one... there were only like 4 guys not dozens bro... who did not get a order...on time...and those guys were very well compensated when it took a little extra time to get the shoes through customs... they probably didnt tell you of all the free **** they got for waiting... if they were one of those peoples.... and yeah people hate when they get a chance.... but i think of it this way...not everyone is going to like you... i am sure you got haters for you in your area...so in my case i am a national company so out of 12,000 or so sales if i get 10-15 complainers or haters.... i am doing a damn good job... no company is perfect and people aint perfect. stuntlife is the only place i give a discount to. i have a little bit of the skate market this year and i am on a few of there forums...and they aint getting a discount... cause i remember where i started my company....here....so for those who want to hate then do it.... if you hate have a reason...dont be a follower.... i have sold product to alot of people on stunt life..and i thank them for this....and yeah the shipping was slow on one batch but..never have i not compensated anyone for there trouble...alot of people would tell you to kiss there *** and wait....

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 02-18-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:23 AM

if there is anyone who did not get shoes...please not me know...alot of folks dont know that i was in the hospital for like a month getting surgury and rehab.... i am sure we sent all january/dec orders... if not hit me on the email stunt101inc@verizon.net
thanks... but i am sure i got you all done..except for one guy that order some stunt stars...which he will be good at the end of the month when my new shipment gets in ....sorry to jack the thread who ever started this thread.... it didnt start out that way. but on the brembo thing... i would buy them from hai or some place like that if you can afford to cause they benefit from the money and give back to the sport the over seas guy want give back...but if you are on a budget i understand you have to do what you gotta do. ...

any body else got a issue with me just send a pm or hit the email so we dont jack threads
Old 02-18-2008, 01:40 AM

if any body wants to try them... let me know i will order them with my own money... and sell them to you for what it cost me to buy it and ship it to you ... roughly 85 bucks to 90 bucks if you want one... and i will send a picture of the item before you pay for it from me so you know it is shipping the next day

if you order one of ebay it is 69.99 plus 49.99 shipping which is a 130... you can save 40 bills with me ... i make nothing on the deal... i just want to do it cause you guys patronize my business(stasis)...well at least some of you do..
pm if you want one i am placing a order for 10 on them so first 10 people to pm will be the ones i save them for...

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 02-18-2008 at 01:46 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:55 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

if there is anyone who did not get shoes...please not me know...alot of folks dont know that i was in the hospital for like a month getting surgury and rehab.... i am sure we sent all january/dec orders... if not hit me on the email stunt101inc@verizon.net
your about to get alot of emails! https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ghlight=BISHOP
Old 02-18-2008, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
i am glad you put this up here cause i never saw this thread... the guy who started this thread failed to tell you that you got a free pair of shoes in the place and i told him i would give him the stunt stars for 20 bucks for his trouble and some free shirts... that is a damn good deal...and the other guy was sent shoes to arizona.... but the mailman left him them at the address...and he never got them ... i traced the number and it stated deliver at the address.... and he wanted me to eat another pair and the shipping .... i dont think so.... glad you sent me this thread so i can go through it and post up thanks ..tanus
Old 02-18-2008, 09:22 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suicidl
maybe they will make a frembo copy of this and it will only be about $1,000.00. i would cry if i broke this one

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInf...ctid=X98.A7.C1

This is the one I have on my bike now i yoked off one of the kawasaki Race Bikes in China

And the fake brembo's work like a champ!
Old 02-18-2008, 11:49 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

i might just buy one for ***** and giggles
Old 02-18-2008, 06:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

what the **** are you talking about... and i aint never stole a damn thing... so kick rocks 50 rider
hmmmm... see what im talkin about now??
Old 02-18-2008, 07:22 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
maybe they will make a frembo copy of this and it will only be about $1,000.00. i would cry if i broke this one

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInf...ctid=X98.A7.C1

$2600? thats it??? i remember last year i was on their site and saw a brembo that cost like 5k or some **** like that.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:03 AM

03zx6rnewb is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought one, mine came custom engraved check it LOL

Old 02-19-2008, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by 03zx6rnewb

that actually was kinda funny.... if that is one from there i am sure it is a frembo but it damn sure works just as good as any brembo i have ever owned
Old 02-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 03zx6rnewb

Old 02-19-2008, 12:49 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

****, they look just like the real deal!!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its funny to read threads like this one... Especially on this forum.

If there is one good idea out there, there will be a line of people to make it either better or worse. Just because Brembo was the originator and well known brake manufacturer doesnt mean that there isnt someone else out there making a reasonably acceptable substitute for it. Its a well known fact that products made in china are cheaper. I bet 90% of people on this forum ride bikes made in CHINA. :D. So why not buy a handbrake made in china, thailand, or anywhere else.

They could call it something else and not rip the brembo logo /etc. But for the sake of making money on ebay, more power to em. I would try it before dumping $200+ into an authentic brake. Any radial is better off than stock brake levers.

As for the rest of the **** in this thread, i could care less about who got shoes and whatnot. If the guy did buy 10 of these brakes and sell them for more than he paid and someone he knew could be spared the inconvenience of ordering **** from china then its all worth it. Its business.

Quick Reply: $60 Brembos or should i say frembo's (china knock off)