Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 10:04 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Originally Posted by Kliewer
Could you please give us the definition of a "wheeeeelie"? Is it just a regular wheelie performed by a hot chick?

As far as this whole bill D thing goes. Just sounds like a bunch of useless drama. I'm in it to impress everyone I come across. Hell remember the guy who did the first suicide jump on that old f2/f3? Bam, one week later you have hotsauce throwin combos into it... that's how this sport progresses. Hell if I can invent a trick and have people copy me and throw their own style.. i'd be psyched that I could have contributed that to the stunt community.

I have no reason to hold back, this next season I'll be sharing all the tricks I can come up with. I'm sure if I had some contests to go to then it'd be different.. but as far as I'm concerned.. it's all about give and take to keep this sport on the up and up.
+1 watching someone throw a trick and then having some other people go try it and throw other variations in with the trick creates competition... does not always have to be negative competition either but everyone makes it that way... i understand how it would **** someone off if they saw ur trick and then made it look ten times cooler but that also means that other people are right on ur *** doing the same stuff.. and like i said that forces people to push limits.. and for this hobby we all have that we want to be a "sport" thats what we need to get it there, and publicity and people to follow but all that **** is in other post.. my .. also i thought it was awesome when that dude posted the suicide jump.. and yeah a couple weeks later it was in hot sauce.. but what did number 2 do.. gave the guy props for the trick and the guy did not get pissed.. its competition so dont bitch about something when someone does ur trick.. make it look better and force them to pick ther game up..
Old 12-27-2007, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Wow that's ******* gay. Why invent tricks if not one is ever going to do them???
T Dubbbbbyyy.. I miss you.. ill be back tomorrow afternoon.. Lets roll Elis.. get dos and crotch and ill get chan to come out.. :YEAH
Old 12-27-2007, 10:12 PM

[quote=big dave;3081960]that's amusing, considering all your avatar pics are in a deserted dead end riding spot (basically a parking lot). yeah ride street ******* haha...just make sure it's a deserted dead end street that people trailer their **** to.

Everyone started on the street.. And alot of people dont ride street anymore because of incidents and how costly it gets going in and out of court gettin lawyers to cover ther ***.. Unless you are with the Streetfighterz who somehow never seem to have cops around or always get away after 300 mile ss around st louis.. A good old fashion street ride is a blast.. but it is also not a place to go out and try a new trick in the middle of traffic..
Old 12-27-2007, 10:35 PM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

Style is what dictates who's the man anyways.. regardless of what trick it is... build a style, rip your ****, and that's that.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DURTY
who gives a ****!
not me!!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:15 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

DRAMA... hes a good guy, just seen him on saturday..... getting away from ****..... he didnt just walk off there I GUESS was some problems... sounded like it....
Old 12-27-2007, 11:17 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

on the thumb throttle not, i believe its touchier
Old 12-27-2007, 11:26 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by big dave
that's amusing, considering all your avatar pics are in a deserted dead end riding spot (basically a parking lot). yeah ride street ******* haha...just make sure it's a deserted dead end street that people trailer their **** to.
atl streets is the place to be

http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index.c...deoid=23954771
Old 12-28-2007, 12:14 AM

stuntnda929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
thats sick good **** :YEAH
Old 12-28-2007, 12:25 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=F4EaSyE;3082180]
that's amusing, considering all your avatar pics are in a deserted dead end riding spot (basically a parking lot). yeah ride street ******* haha...just make sure it's a deserted dead end street that people trailer their **** to.

Everyone started on the street.. And alot of people dont ride street anymore because of incidents and how costly it gets going in and out of court gettin lawyers to cover ther ***.. Unless you are with the Streetfighterz who somehow never seem to have cops around or always get away after 300 mile ss around st louis.. A good old fashion street ride is a blast.. but it is also not a place to go out and try a new trick in the middle of traffic..

wow thanks for the insight i had no idea.
now it all makes sense.

the point of my sarcasm was some dude tryin to be gangster talkin about killing streets, yet he rides lots.

the fact remains that bill d never actually said that people were "stealing" moves he "invented."
...or did he
Old 12-28-2007, 12:30 AM

cntrld*insanity is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=big dave;3082297]
Originally Posted by F4EaSyE

wow thanks for the insight i had no idea.
now it all makes sense.

the point of my sarcasm was some dude tryin to be gangster talkin about killing streets, yet he rides lots.

the fact remains that bill d never actually said that people were "stealing" moves he "invented."
...or did he

Who cares if he said it or not. The real fact is PPL on StuntLife Love drama, Now don't go and ruin that for everyone!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

originally posted by big dave

on another note...i didn't read anywhere in that article that people "were stealing the tricks I invented."
what he's quoted as saying was that "it's like giving your tricks away."
the author then paraphrased him and referred to how other stunters copy tricks at the spot. i hardly see how that's saying people are stealing his invented tricks.

seriously did anybody actually read it or did i just miss that part?
i read it .......he says trying to be on the cutting edge of stunting in florida is like giving your tricks away....

so again i asked what tricks did he invent ?

i mean if your saying they are your tricks then that implies that you invented them....doesn't it ?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:55 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger

i read it .......he says trying to be on the cutting edge of stunting in florida is like giving your tricks away....

so again i asked what tricks did he invent ?

i mean if your saying they are your tricks then that implies that you invented them....doesn't it ?

well...who knows.
it might have been taken way out of context, or he's just a *****.
hard to say i guess.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well...who knows.
it might have been taken way out of context, or he's just a *****.
hard to say i guess.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

all bill's talking about is trying to develop a newer version or style of something and having people take something that you're trying to make a little original for a future comp and plain out copy it without THEIR OWN variation/style to it...it sucks but it happens when you are on the top.

i can say that personally when i ride with other top riders, i try and ride my best but i always have something that i'm working on that i dont do in front of anybody....it sucks when you are trying to develop something a bit different and unique and someone comes in biting it.

i understand where bill is comign from and think everyone is taking it out of context or at the least taking it too seriously...however, who knows the context of those comments in florida or to whom they were directed, so good luck with all of that.

i'm most intrigued to actually see bill riding a honda...in any context!

i love sl drama btw!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:25 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

do a wheelie! yeah!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:29 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

i can say that personally when i ride with other top riders, i try and ride my best but i always have something that i'm working on that i dont do in front of anybody....it sucks when you are trying to develop something a bit different and unique and someone comes in biting it.
so when you pull it off its gonna get copied sooner or later neway.
you just dont let them do it first. right?
Old 12-28-2007, 01:41 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Exactly why. We can put out some **** that will peel peoples caps straight back. But why would we want to give all you ******* free lessons
because i could use them and love watching clips on the internet

thanks to the AZ guys they keep me moving
Old 12-28-2007, 02:54 AM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
all bill's talking about is trying to develop a newer version or style of something and having people take something that you're trying to make a little original for a future comp and plain out copy it without THEIR OWN variation/style to it...it sucks but it happens when you are on the top.

i understand where bill is comign from and think everyone is taking it out of context or at the least taking it too seriously...however, who knows the context of those comments in florida or to whom they were directed, so good luck with all of that.

i'm most intrigued to actually see bill riding a honda...in any context!

i love sl drama btw!!!
thats wats seperates RODNEY MULLEN from TONY HAWK, rodney never gave a **** about the that just came outta ur mouth he just rides his heart out no matter whos out there!!!!

now u can argue the fact that TONY makes millions from this **** and has MILLIONS at stake and thats why he would be this way perhaps...............

.......thats wat seperates TONY HAWK from u broke *** "pro rider" weekend cryptic warrior ****!!!!

long live RODNEY MULLEN!!!! (read his shirt at the begining "I LOVE SKATEBOARDING!!!!") hes the man!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcbCCFb0zXI :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-28-2007, 03:19 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
thats wats seperates RODNEY MULLEN from TONY HAWK, rodney never gave a **** about the that just came outta ur mouth he just rides his heart out no matter whos out there!!!!

now u can argue the fact that TONY makes millions from this **** and has MILLIONS at stake and thats why he would be this way perhaps...............

.......thats wat seperates TONY HAWK from u broke *** "pro rider" weekend cryptic warrior ****!!!!

long live RODNEY MULLEN!!!! (read his shirt at the begining "I LOVE SKATEBOARDING!!!!") hes the man!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcbCCFb0zXI :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Rodney Mullen is Gangster :YEAH
Money is what takes all the fun out of just stunting with your friends oh and i forgot Glamma

Quick Reply: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?