Trying to find the right sliders....

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 08:11 PM

alpalwal is a decent person
Trying to find the right sliders....

I picked up some used powers stuntworx race rails. They didn't come with sliders and now I'm trying to find some that will fit the rails.

I'm looking for the kind that you put on the rail and then when you screw it in it kind of mushrooms out to hold itself in place.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I find some? I went to the local motorcycle shop today and they had no idea at all where i could find some.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:17 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Trying to find the right sliders....

Just try ebay...

Last edited by DBoy; 11-05-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 PM

alpalwal is a decent person

i tried but I can't find any that expand when you screw them in.... just the regular ones that go through the motor mount bolts.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

sick innovations has that kind - they did for my cage anyway.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:33 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I tried to put some powers sliders in my SI cage and they wont fit, so I'm guessing SI sliders wont fit in the powers cage/rails.

dude just go to Power's website and order some....
Old 11-06-2007, 10:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Beto
dude just go to Power's website and order some....
+1