Pat Sair Rip - Memorial Ride Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 06:48 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person
Angry Pat Sair Rip - Memorial Ride Tomorrow

REPOST PLEASE!!!

WE ARE HOLDING A MEMORIAL RIDE FOR PAT FROM STUNTSTEEL.COM WHO WAS KILLED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT 10-16-07 ON DELAWARE AVE IN PHILLY.

THE MEMORIAL BIKE RIDE WILL BE ON

10-20-07 SATURDAY AT 11:30 AM - KICKSTANDS UP AT 12 NOON!!!

MEET AT THE JETRO (7TH AND PATTISON) TOP PARKING LOT AT 11:30 SHARP!!!

THE RIDE WILL BE FROM JETRO TO --- DELAWARE AVE --- THE PLAT BRIDGE TO THE ---- AIRPORT --- TO ESSINGTON, PAST PATS HOUSE --- AND BACK TO PHILLY BACKTRACKING THE SAME PATH.

IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS OR INFO, EMAIL

sales@stuntsteel.com or kyle@4acp.com

Pat you were a dear friend and a huge part of many peoples lives.

In the short time that we became friends, you were a very close part of the stuntsteel family. Your enthusiasm to learn and absorb everything I was teaching you about bikes was a drive for me. It made me feel good to take you under my wing and help you accomplish new goals in your life.

We had some great times. You will always be known as the crazy monkey in the video. The crazy, fun, and outgoing personality of yours was like no other. You brought life to the party no matter what the setting. The smiles you brought to so many peoples faces, just by goofing off was like no other.

I just want you to know, that when we meet again, you better have the bikes warmed up and ready to go. Its what we all lived for!!! To ride and have a good time... no matter how much we were hassled.

I will be making it a personal goal of mine, to bring a public awareness to peoples eyes, about our stunt riding sport. The world needs to know, we as stunt riders are entertainers who do not endanger other motorists. We perform shows in barricaded parking lots. We practice in parking lots. So why did it have to be on the street that a motorist in a car, does and illegal U-Turn taking your life? I wish you would have gone to the track with me that night. I hope you like what we left for you on delaware ave. I'll never be able to take that road again, with out thinking of you.

Love ya like a brother... and thats from the whole stuntsteel family...
Old 10-19-2007, 06:54 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: Pat Sair Rip - Memorial Ride Tomorrow

sorry 2 hear that so isnt he memeber on this site ?
Old 10-19-2007, 10:02 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

he's in a better place now.

R.I.P
Old 10-19-2007, 10:11 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

gods speed r.i.p.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:51 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Rip.....
Old 10-19-2007, 11:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

RIP Homie
Old 10-20-2007, 02:14 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

I feel your pain bro. We had a similar thing happen to one of our guy's on this site here in houston, motohouston.com. All we can ask the lord though now is to have him watch over us with my homeboy, Matt aka "YankeeR6 and keep us safe when we ride......

R.I.P to a fallen rider.........
Old 10-20-2007, 02:16 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

thank all of you for your support.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by S.I.T

R.I.P to a fallen rider.........

+1
Old 10-20-2007, 06:52 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

its always sad to hear that another fellow rider has been taken from us by a careless driver.

rest in peace homie!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:26 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

R.i.p.