Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Avatar

Originally Posted by Kelm
M-16's and AR-15's are my favorite to shoot.
dont you suck at shooting?
Old 09-01-2007, 04:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
awwwwwwww.....thats so cute.......fiddypimp has a bb gun ....make sure you have your goggles on .......i wouldnt want anything bad to happen to my little WHITE frosted honeybun
these look like bb guns? 7.62 is a chopper, i can empty that into someone before they hit the ground, i got another .223 that i can shove into my glovebox, my military buddy is calling it some sort of m5 or some **** i don't feel like taking a picture

Name:  863003.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  110.0 KB
Old 09-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

dems be some nice guns ya got der boy!
Old 09-01-2007, 04:27 PM

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fiddypimp
these look like bb guns? 7.62 is a chopper, i can empty that into someone before they hit the ground, i got another .223 that i can shove into my glovebox, my military buddy is calling it some sort of m5 or some **** i don't feel like taking a picture

first one is a paintball gun ......second airsoft bb rifle AND IM SORRY FOR ****** WITH YOU....
Old 09-03-2007, 12:17 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

first one is a paintball gun ......second airsoft bb rifle AND IM SORRY FOR ****** WITH YOU....

no the 16 is looks like an a2 with shortened handguards... they dont put forward assists, and ejection port covers on airsoft or paintballs
Old 09-03-2007, 07:47 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -GoBLIN-
no the 16 is looks like an a2 with shortened handguards... they dont put forward assists, and ejection port covers on airsoft or paintballs
that's not a 16. it looks like an ar-15, i can't get a good view on round size, but if it's 308 (762 like you say then it's an ar10). m-16's have a burst mode on the selector, that which the weapon in the picture is lacking. it only has safe and fire, meaning non-military issue.

also, to whoever, the m14 is a 5.56 round, not 7.62

and to the 18 year old iraqi guy or whatever, you're as white as david spade in your picture, you sure you're from the middle east?

i get annoyed with all these wanna be gangsters talking about weapons=s and how they are a BA. stop talking your trash. if you really know anything you'll quit borrowing one of your backstreet friends weapons taking pictures of it pointing it at your buddies thinking it's cool. knock that **** off, it's gay. you're not a gangster, your'e a little kid that would'nt know what to do in a real war-time situation.

oh ya, last rant; ak's are junk weapons, fire no matter what and use cheapo ammo; which means good for poor *** punks that wanna act cool. quality and workmanship of a rifle they are pure junk, not worth the scum that made them.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:16 AM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by Kelm
Expert Qualified. 38/40

and i lied to get out of the Army.... hated that ****
that's the nobel thing to do. i'm glad i served my country for you.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
that's not a 16. it looks like an ar-15, i can't get a good view on round size, but if it's 308 (762 like you say then it's an ar10). m-16's have a burst mode on the selector, that which the weapon in the picture is lacking. it only has safe and fire, meaning non-military issue.

also, to whoever, the m14 is a 5.56 round, not 7.62

and to the 18 year old iraqi guy or whatever, you're as white as david spade in your picture, you sure you're from the middle east?

i get annoyed with all these wanna be gangsters talking about weapons=s and how they are a BA. stop talking your trash. if you really know anything you'll quit borrowing one of your backstreet friends weapons taking pictures of it pointing it at your buddies thinking it's cool. knock that **** off, it's gay. you're not a gangster, your'e a little kid that would'nt know what to do in a real war-time situation.

oh ya, last rant; ak's are junk weapons, fire no matter what and use cheapo ammo; which means good for poor *** punks that wanna act cool. quality and workmanship of a rifle they are pure junk, not worth the scum that made them.
first gun is a sks, second is an Ar-15

i got a really small .223 gun that will fit in a glovebox, noone is for sure the make of that guy, i would ask you to identify it but you weren't so good with these ones

i agree on the 762 being ****, they are a dime a dozen, i'm sure every iraqi and wanna be thug/drugdealer around the u.s. has one. right along with there pitbulls, i have both but i'm just saying. i wanted an english bulldog and i love the .223, better quality gun IMO
Old 09-03-2007, 01:53 PM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

why did u say that??because im an arab.........huh!!!!!!!!
Sharmout... ayri feek...
Old 09-03-2007, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Starboyz.Marc
Sharmout... ayri feek...
IM NOT THAT KINDA OF ARAB.......those are lebanise people...im yemeni.....
Old 09-03-2007, 02:17 PM

IM NOT THAT KINDA OF ARAB.......those are lebanise people...im yemeni.....
Ding Ding... I'm Lebanese... lol... I used to get fucked with a lot-by my closest friends of course- for the whole terrorist thing, because I have a small arsenal... It was like a running joke...
Old 09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
back in the saddle again

first gun is a sks, second is an Ar-15

i got a really small .223 gun that will fit in a glovebox, noone is for sure the make of that guy, i would ask you to identify it but you weren't so good with these ones

not so good? first, i know that's an sks, i have one, just not a foldable stock. second, i said that was an ar-15, but i thought you were talking about it being 7.62 in which it would be an ar-10. also, the fact that i know the difference in selector switch from m16 to ar15.....how does that show i don't know weapons? whatever i guess.

and if it's a really small 5.56 round weapon, it's probably an MP5....well, civilian edition, not LE unless your friend has an LE license.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Starboyz.Marc
Ding Ding... I'm Lebanese... lol... I used to get fucked with a lot-by my closest friends of course- for the whole terrorist thing, because I have a small arsenal... It was like a running joke...
ur an arab.........im addin u to my buddy list.........
Old 09-03-2007, 02:50 PM

not so good? first, i know that's an sks, i have one, just not a foldable stock. second, i said that was an ar-15, but i thought you were talking about it being 7.62 in which it would be an ar-10. also, the fact that i know the difference in selector switch from m16 to ar15.....how does that show i don't know weapons? whatever i guess.

and if it's a really small 5.56 round weapon, it's probably an MP5....well, civilian edition, not LE unless your friend has an LE license.
it's clear you know ur guns but you just aren't reading...

i said the small one is a .223, i got pics on my other computer, gotta dig it out
Old 09-03-2007, 02:56 PM
back in the saddle again

it's clear you know ur guns but you just aren't reading...

i said the small one is a .223, i got pics on my other computer, gotta dig it out
oh, i was thinking "the small one" was considered the one on top since it's a retractable/foldable stock.

i've come across a few ar10's (308) that run the short barrel/handguard combo so that's why i was just stating it could be either or.

i would probably be safe saying your buddy has a civilian version of an mp5. they are pretty small weapons that use a 5.56 (223). unless he custom made the stock, then i have no idea what it would be.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:17 PM

oh, i was thinking "the small one" was considered the one on top since it's a retractable/foldable stock.

i've come across a few ar10's (308) that run the short barrel/handguard combo so that's why i was just stating it could be either or.

i would probably be safe saying your buddy has a civilian version of an mp5. they are pretty small weapons that use a 5.56 (223). unless he custom made the stock, then i have no idea what it would be.
yea it's crazy it has no stock really, just a tube coming out the back, guessing that is the recoil, gas chamber gimmick, but then again i don't know dick about guns, just how to load and fire, i'm not a bad shot but i break stuff on em when i take them apart

i'm gonna dig my old puter out the garage, i'll have a pic in an hr or too, also gotta work on the bike

stay tuned!
Old 09-03-2007, 03:19 PM

**** U And Ur Weapons...........violence Does Not Solve Anything
Old 09-03-2007, 03:21 PM

**** U And Ur Weapons...........violence Does Not Solve Anything
TERRORIST...
Old 09-03-2007, 03:28 PM
back in the saddle again

yea it's crazy it has no stock really, just a tube coming out the back, guessing that is the recoil, gas chamber gimmick, but then again i don't know dick about guns, just how to load and fire, i'm not a bad shot but i break stuff on em when i take them apart

i'm gonna dig my old puter out the garage, i'll have a pic in an hr or too, also gotta work on the bike

stay tuned!
ya, the the charging spring is in there.

i'm curious to see this pics....i'll be tuned in so just hit me up when you find them, no hurry.