Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:40 PM

f4ikid13 is a decent person
Re: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

on more thing....i hate how so many of you talk crap bout people hat are just finding the sport....newbie this newbie that......wack man......some of us just met the scene but love it all the same. . . . . . thats how industries grow. lame
Old 09-17-2009, 06:01 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

yea ur right kid ... but stuntlife is nothing but a bunch of haters lol .... if u wanna talk nice try stuntride.com .... theres less trash talking over there ... but no matter where'll ull end up someone will be talkin ****
Old 09-17-2009, 06:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh and the superstars on here forget that they were newbies at some point too ....
Old 09-17-2009, 06:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i still havent ordered my hb setup cause i asked too many question on what to get...

someone told me start off with the hohey dual caliper bracket, the big rotor kit, and get a dual caliper in the back... quad caliper ... and run a line directly from the lever to the rear caliper.. now can anyone tell me if thats a good setup to start with so i dont have to change it later? or should i just go with the FTI adapter and single caliper?

still didnt get a answer for my brake setup
Old 10-13-2009, 11:27 AM

leedo is a decent person

im a new guy soo new im only on a 125 and i read it all and it opened my eyes....
Old 10-13-2009, 12:34 PM

kirny is a decent person

do actually want an answer no im not being a dick just wondering cause if you want an answer i will give you one just looks by the amount of your posts you mite already know the answer but let me know just like most i have had both setups
Old 10-13-2009, 12:35 PM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bosozoku
just joined last night after reading your guys post for a few days. its hard to find an actual forum with real stunters and real info on how you guys do the stunts.
what do you need to know man hit me up
Old 10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea ur right kid ... but stuntlife is nothing but a bunch of haters lol .... if u wanna talk nice try stuntride.com .... theres less trash talking over there ... but no matter where'll ull end up someone will be talkin ****
oh and the superstars on here forget that they were newbies at some point too ....
yut ughhhhhhh

Old 10-13-2009, 12:40 PM

kirny is a decent person

dude you are exactly right whenever i go to the lot and there are newbs i try to help them with stuff and i get all kinds of pissed off cause they tell me i wrong even though they cant even catch idle my wifes always like y do you help them if your gonna get so mad when they dont listen and i say because i always said that wen i got good i wouldnt be a hater no one would help me when i was new and i dont want it to be like that for the others....................long story short i will keep helpn people but the reason y guys are such ******** about it is because they are tired of giving advice and some fresh stunt rider tells him he is full of **** wow sorry bout the novel
Old 10-13-2009, 12:49 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by kirny
dude you are exactly right whenever i go to the lot and there are newbs i try to help them with stuff and i get all kinds of pissed off cause they tell me i wrong even though they cant even catch idle my wifes always like y do you help them if your gonna get so mad when they dont listen and i say because i always said that wen i got good i wouldnt be a hater no one would help me when i was new and i dont want it to be like that for the others....................long story short i will keep helpn people but the reason y guys are such ******** about it is because they are tired of giving advice and some fresh stunt rider tells him he is full of **** wow sorry bout the novel

and thats the reason y when I got hooked up at my spot in austin with ryan and scott........my boys were like i want to come and stunt and this and that and i told them that its a secret spot and they dont like speedy **** around them yadda yadda but the reason y is because they would be like a mister know it all
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

what the is goin on in here
Old 10-13-2009, 02:59 PM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what the is goin on in here
i dont know i was tryin to explain to these guys y no one gives them advice afta that i dont know what happened
Old 10-24-2009, 12:53 PM

chriis600 is a decent person

hey guys i got a bandit 600 think its got enough to be a decent stunt bike?
Old 10-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

i had the fti single cal adapter setup on an 08 rr and it worked great, then i put it on a 99 f4 and it was shitty....rode one with a dual cal set up and it was the best i've ever had lol............spend extra for the dual you'll want it eventually
Old 11-30-2009, 11:17 AM

oneshot505 is a decent person

im rookie newbie and i read it also
Old 01-26-2010, 11:36 PM

haynmogli is a decent person

some people(newbs) do need to read around a little before asking questions. But then again its a lot easier to ask and get bashed but still get the answer lol!!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:07 AM

marionrider7612 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
none of the newbs will look at this thread
I read it
Old 02-28-2010, 07:55 PM

o0dfuse0o is a decent person

i read it too. lol good information i love the lower chain guard bill d rides with to prevent your hand getting caught in the sprocket. that **** would SUCK
Old 03-31-2010, 10:15 PM

K401 is a decent person

Originally Posted by kirny

gah damn i wish you were in my area.. i am 100%NOOB! and i wish i had someone here to help me out give me pointers..hell if u wrote a book about everything to do and stunt id sit and read it..id take all the help i can get...

i dont know anyone who stunts around here.hell im only friends with 2 other people who haev bikes..and they dont stunt. they have bikes for transportation

FML!. all i gotta do it learn myself and rely on computaa

but damn, thoes kids need to have respect for the "elders" or ppl who have been around with experience
Old 04-05-2010, 07:27 PM

albanyrida is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

Originally Posted by chriis600
hey guys i got a bandit 600 think its got enough to be a decent stunt bike?
shouldnt mater what u got if u can ride try gearing it lower

Quick Reply: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*