Cody hospitalized on life support

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:59 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cody hospitalized on life support

Cody, are you in San Diego?? You need to be prepared, buddy. Its sorry to say, but you will probably have a warrant for your arrest after you get out of the hospital for not showing up to a court date.

A cop didn't cut me off, but a innocent by-stander did and when the cop came to the scene, he said I was evading. 2 MONTHS after I got out of the hospital, I got a warrant issued for $50,000. I didn't even have the chance to show up to court to prove my innocence. I WAS GUILTY BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING!! This whole propaganda about America saying "Innocent till proven guilty" is a big crock of ****!!!

Be prepared, bro. It has cost me $15,000 in bail and lawyer fees and I will not see any of that money back, even if I am found INNOCENT!!! Those fees don't include my lose of wages, medical bills, etc....

If you need a good lawyer, let me know. My lawyer races bikes in the WERA and he also defends Jason Britton, so we all know he should be a pretty good lawyer. Email me at socalstunts@yahoo.com

If your in San Diego, I'll roll through....
Old 08-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

stay strong dude, you'll recover.. you wouldn't have made it this far. try to make it all out positively
Old 08-21-2007, 01:52 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sativa lover
glad to hear your doing better! your gonna love when they pull the catheter out of your ****, oh memories.
that ain't even funny.......been there twice and the last time was 2 years ago.....I still won't joke about it......

Hope you make a full recovery Cody!!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I'm still reading the whole thread, but I wanted to get this question up ASAP..........Does anyone know what law enforcement agency this dick head of a cop belonged to.....SD PD.......Sherrif......CHP? Any help would be appreciated........I'm going to write a very interesting letter to the agency envolved...............................Best wishes to you, Cody.....heal up quick, bro.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i dont know you but i STILL hope that ****** cop DIIIEEESS!!!!!!!! ****** PIG!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 02:15 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Just finished readin.........SWEET! Glad you're back with us, Cody! Take it slow, bro. Heal up strong..........................What agency did this pig belong to? We should all write letters expressing our anger towards the actions that were taken by this pig........I'll be the first, just tell me what agency.....thanks.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:36 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

my thoughts are with you bro.-mexican mayhem