Super Streetbike magazine

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:38 PM

alevelcs is a decent person
Re: Super Streetbike magazine

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
yeah well lets not talk about watchin people fight and making them look bad..

we could tlak bout lots of stuff that makes people look bad............its my specialty........... pick a topic
Old 07-31-2007, 06:41 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by alevelcs
we could tlak bout lots of stuff that makes people look bad............its my specialty........... pick a topic
Im a lover not a fighter
Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 PM

Im a lover not a fighter

hence the big bewbs
Old 07-31-2007, 06:52 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

How does Dave owe you ANY space?

I'm not hating on the work you've done, however...
Dave is the Editor of a Motorcycle Mag, not a Motorcycle Stunt Mag.
Stretched out Busa's and Chrome Wheels, sells more Mags then, Wheelies in China.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:03 PM

ibrac54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz

Stretched out Busa's and Chrome Wheels, sells more Mags then, Wheelies in China.
I agree. It's his mag, he can put whoever/whatever he wants in it
Old 07-31-2007, 07:07 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Schwartz

that may be true

The mag got the story, 2wheel tuner had the story it ended up going to ssb for a article that was believed to be at the least a page writeup. No one owes us anything but like i stated before. The people who supported this sport did a lot to get us there and riding and expected a little recognition in a publication as do any sponsors the story was we'll put together with numorus pics i would have rather seen it go to 2wheel and presented in a manner that supported everything and everyone. Its Moto Gp not just some rinky dink stunt show in the middle of po dunk kansas.... "nothing against little shows" but its Super "Streetbike" that should explore all basis's of the market not just the custom market.
I still stick with tricked out bikes wont last forever and when there gone the'll have nothing

Last edited by Tony L; 07-31-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:13 PM

i think alot of people are missing the complaining peoples points....... the mag was pushed as a mag for stunters by stunters at the start ,....... alot of guys just seem like they feel like the mag left them in the dust after they supported and pushed it so hard...........

on the other hand from a business perspective i can see the mags side.... they have to print what people want to read....... i own a plumbing company ........ id love to make everyone put white toilets in but that doesnt pay the bills......... doin what pays the bills pays the bills
Old 07-31-2007, 07:19 PM

i think alot of people are missing the complaining peoples points....... the mag was pushed as a mag for stunters by stunters at the start ,....... alot of guys just seem like they feel like the mag left them in the dust after they supported and pushed it so hard...........

on the other hand from a business perspective i can see the mags side.... they have to print what people want to read....... i own a plumbing company ........ id love to make everyone put white toilets in but that doesnt pay the bills......... doin what pays the bills pays the bills
I totally agree with this post and back it up 100%

In this case as you can see what i stated i would have liked a story that was expecting to be a little better presented.

I dont wanna sound like I'm bitching but its sad to see good people that have supported the mag be shunned away. its not just ryan or anyone else but i've seen people like photo be slowly phased out due to this huge change in a mag that used to support all styles and now is going farther and farther twards more and more pages of adds and custom bikes only
Old 07-31-2007, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tony L
I totally agree with this post and back it up 100%

In this case as you can see what i stated i would have liked a story that was expecting to be a little better presented.

I dont wanna sound like I'm bitching but its sad to see good people that have supported the mag be shunned away. its not just ryan or anyone else but i've seen people like photo be slowly phased out due to this huge change in a mag that used to support all styles and now is going farther and farther twards more and more pages of adds and custom bikes only

not for nothing but have any of u guys tried a different approach?

bitchin obviously has not gotten u guys anywhere........ has anyone thought of approaching it with the same hunger u approach getting sponsors? you want a mag that supports u to support u more ......... give them a reason....... help them help u...... get your sponsors to buy some advertising........ talk to the mag and get them to give your sponsors a break on cost........... show yur sponsors your more then just a billboard...... your a middleman to avenues that being a billboard cant get them........ seriously show them that being connected to you can get them more then just a wrinkled snapshot of their name in a mag....... show them how it can get a full page add............ which may inturn get the mag to start writing full pages of ceverage about the guys that their advertisers sponsor............ one hand washes the other........... i have a rolodex of close to 50,000 customers........ all of which can call me anytime day or place with a want or a need........ i cant fufill all of them at the same moment just like the magazine cant write something that pleases every genre at the same time............. they have to make businees decisions ....... busines decisions are driven by dollars........ if i get 7 calls in and can only handle one i usually handle them first come first serve............ but u best belive that if one of my large clients that spends 50k per year with me calls........... they go to the front of the list............. thats a dollar driven business decision ..............show the mag that u can make them dollars..... and they will print you more ............ that will make you dollars........ there is a reason why football is in Sports Illustrated with alot more coverage them track and field is............ football sells....... sell your sport........ not just u as an individual

sorry i swore id never rant like this on this board again

Last edited by alevelcs; 07-31-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:04 PM

not for nothing but have any of u guys tried a different approach?

bitchin obviously has not gotten u guys anywhere........ has anyone thought of approaching it with the same hunger u approach getting sponsors? you want a mag that supports u to support u more ......... give them a reason....... help them help u...... get your sponsors to buy some advertising........ talk to the mag and get them to give your sponsors a break on cost........... show yur sponsors your more then just a billboard...... your a middleman to avenues that being a billboard cant get them........ seriously show them that being connected to you can get them more then just a wrinkled snapshot of their name in a mag....... show them how it can get a full page add............ which may inturn get the mag to start writing full pages of ceverage about the guys that their advertisers sponsor............ one hand washes the other........... i have a rolodex of close to 50,000 customers........ all of which can call me anytime day or place with a want or a need........ i cant fufill all of them at the same moment just like the magazine cant write something that pleases every genre at the same time............. they have to make businees decisions ....... busines decisions are driven by dollars........ if i get 7 calls in and can only handle one i usually handle them first come first serve............ but u best belive that if one of my large clients that spends 50k per year with me calls........... they go to the front of the list............. thats a dollar driven business decision ..............show the mag that u can make them dollars..... and they will print you more ............ that will make you dollars........ there is a reason why football is in Sports Illustrated with alot more coverage them track and field is............ football sells....... sell your sport........ not just u as an individual

sorry i swore id never rant like this on this board again

funny that you say that My sponsors do advertize in the mag the have bought and paid for space some at full cost.

CEM Cutting edge Motor sports (my old sponsor)
Naarden Sportbike Products
Full Throttle Inc.
Freestyle Ingenuity
Geared Steel has had adds
Craft helmets!

I think I've put in more than enough not to mention directing fans to read a mag publicly supporting the mag on my website.

I'm really not meaning to bitch at all and i know no one can see emotions over the computer. I'm really not bitching just saying i wish that i would have seen a little more coverage and support over this that we worked ungodly hard to produce
Old 07-31-2007, 08:11 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This is the best post on the topic.

damn it
Old 07-31-2007, 08:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

jeebus two posts I concur with.

My ex husbands' surroundings must have frozen over.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:19 PM

I'd like to apologist for my rants I guess there was an agreement between John and Ryan to put a "blurb" in the mag. I expected more and i guess that wasn't the case. I assumed and i was wrong john shot me the email that was communicated between them and it all checks out.... Again I was WRONG
Old 07-31-2007, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tony L
I'd like to apologist for my rants I guess there was an agreement between John and Ryan to put a "blurb" in the mag. I expected more and i guess that wasn't the case. I assumed and i was wrong john shot me the email that was communicated between them and it all checks out.... Again I was WRONG

Good thing you don't have to be right all the time.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Good thing you don't have to be right all the time.
why not? i am...

-kane
Old 07-31-2007, 09:09 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by Kaneone
why not? i am...

-kane
Name:  aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  29.8 KB
Old 07-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

hey i said your ***** looked huge.. and i was right...

kane +1

-kane
Old 07-31-2007, 09:33 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

No Kane. These are huge boobies..

Old 07-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

No Kane. These are huge boobies..

yikes those are deadly weapons...

i liked ur other avatar way better..

-kane
Old 07-31-2007, 10:05 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by Kaneone
yikes those are deadly weapons...

i liked ur other avatar way better..

-kane
Yeah but when every post directed towards me is about my *****, it gets a little irritating..

Quick Reply: Super Streetbike magazine