Super Streetbike magazine

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:22 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Super Streetbike magazine

Originally Posted by E RacK
SO now... instead of coming out of the closet and going to gay bars, the new kids on the block are now 'taking it to the shed'
he told me to go to the shed cus he thinks im a tool, i rebutled with i wud see him in there cus i think he is a tool, an put my reason why....you then turned it into a gay joke...go power wheelie ur self into a coma..u moron
Old 07-30-2007, 11:27 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by FSPalex
the whole magazine could be about Suppastunna and be filled with ads for legal marijuana.
dont forget about naked tramps they always sell . i bought couple issues of the euro mag "superbikes" at $7.00+ an issue because of the naked ****** on bikes.

-mexican mayhem
Old 07-30-2007, 11:33 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stock05
dont forget about naked tramps they always sell . i bought couple issues of the euro mag "superbikes" at $7.00+ an issue because of the naked ****** on bikes.

-mexican mayhem
Me too. :YEAH
Old 07-30-2007, 11:39 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

there is a pic of me on pg. 18 of this months issue for placing 5th at infineaon...pretty cool for memories sake???
Old 07-30-2007, 11:40 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JASON-
there is a pic of me on pg. 18 of this months issue for placing 5th at infineaon...pretty cool for memories sake???
u suck
Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJp7XgJl4-A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJp7XgJl4-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-30-2007, 11:56 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
u suck
uh uhhh....you suck...im a parking lot pimp and a comp chump....guess i do suck hahaha
Old 07-31-2007, 01:38 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
he told me to go to the shed cus he thinks im a tool, i rebutled with i wud see him in there cus i think he is a tool, an put my reason why....you then turned it into a gay joke...go power wheelie ur self into a coma..u moron

your right, i'm a tool.....thanks for the complement, we'll see how far stunt riding takes you in the future.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:20 AM

Dave5point0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
So where are your sources? How many dicks have you been looking at since you worked stretched bikes? Who's the ***? SuperStuntBike- Well then put your money where your mouth is and prove it..
Well i didn't really look at the dicks, i mean my 14 inches of power is large and all, but after your mom blew everyone from CSC she told me that they were all short, shrivled, and always to the left. So thats my reliable source. Everyone i ever built a bike for ended up being a phuking tool, ***, homo, flamer, whatever you want to call them, end of debate. If i saw a stunt only mag i'd buy it, just my opinion, i won't buy ssb now because i hate stretched bullshit. My old bizness partner used to freak out when i'd ride a 06 gixxer 1000 with a 10" over arm and 240 tire at 165mph buzzing by stock R1's on 95, reason he got mad, the bikes phuking suck with no balanced wheels, a mile long chain, none speed rated tire, and not to mention any bike that had a arm put on at CSC was more likely to fall off or have some random *** whole in the gas tank (yea that black zx10, didn't think i'd find it did you guys). thats all.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:57 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dave5point0
Well i didn't really look at the dicks, i mean my 14 inches of power is large and all, but after your mom blew everyone from CSC she told me that they were all short, shrivled, and always to the left. So thats my reliable source.
you are a moron.......... seriosuly....... do me a favor....... take each word u wrote above....... jot them on seperate pieces of paper........ read them back to yourself ............slowly....... one page at a time...... not to fast now wouldnt wanna give yourself a headache.........now....... take all 46 pages...... and shove them down your throat....... u dont have to be careful with them........... ram em down there quick like......... we want u to choke........ no seriously its cool we u to stop breathing thanks

Everyone i ever built a bike for ended up being a phuking tool, ***, homo, flamer, whatever you want to call them, end of debate. If i saw a stunt only mag i'd buy it, just my opinion, i won't buy ssb now because i hate stretched bullshit. My old bizness partner used to freak out when i'd ride a 06 gixxer 1000 with a 10" over arm and 240 tire at 165mph buzzing by stock R1's on 95, reason he got mad, the bikes phuking suck with no balanced wheels, a mile long chain, none speed rated tire, and not to mention any bike that had a arm put on at CSC was more likely to fall off or have some random *** whole in the gas tank (yea that black zx10, didn't think i'd find it did you guys). thats all.

so because u built **** bikes they all suck? id bet your power endos that u never did even an indicated 165 on your 100............. that was a piece of crap....... because u built it.............. at your shop............. remember those were your words
Old 07-31-2007, 09:52 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Well i didn't really look at the dicks, i mean my 14 inches of power is large and all, but after your mom blew everyone from CSC she told me that they were all short, shrivled, and always to the left. So thats my reliable source. Everyone i ever built a bike for ended up being a phuking tool, ***, homo, flamer, whatever you want to call them, end of debate. If i saw a stunt only mag i'd buy it, just my opinion, i won't buy ssb now because i hate stretched bullshit. My old bizness partner used to freak out when i'd ride a 06 gixxer 1000 with a 10" over arm and 240 tire at 165mph buzzing by stock R1's on 95, reason he got mad, the bikes phuking suck with no balanced wheels, a mile long chain, none speed rated tire, and not to mention any bike that had a arm put on at CSC was more likely to fall off or have some random *** whole in the gas tank (yea that black zx10, didn't think i'd find it did you guys). thats all.
You're just angry because you ride like ****..
Old 07-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

carms your ***** look huge...

-kane
Old 07-31-2007, 03:29 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by alevelcs
you are a moron.......... seriosuly....... do me a favor....... take each word u wrote above....... jot them on seperate pieces of paper........ read them back to yourself ............slowly....... one page at a time...... not to fast now wouldnt wanna give yourself a headache.........now....... take all 46 pages...... and shove them down your throat....... u dont have to be careful with them........... ram em down there quick like......... we want u to choke........ no seriously its cool we u to stop breathing thanks
Damn... i actually counted to see if it was 46......
Old 07-31-2007, 03:50 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i think id buy a stuntriding mag besides ssb.... i paid for ssb but ive only got 1 and it was 3 months late..... and id rather see stunters doing new $hit becuase we all know there are a ton of amazingly talented riders doing new things everyday. yet everytime i look at their mag its someone doing the same tricks as last month.... come on we all know there is much more progression going on in this sport... why not show it?
Old 07-31-2007, 05:07 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane
Yeah.. Maybe a little
Old 07-31-2007, 05:31 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Carms U look great!! laying on ur back..take that as a compliment
Old 07-31-2007, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane

and expensive
Old 07-31-2007, 06:30 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

and expensive
wanna fight?
Old 07-31-2007, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
wanna fight?

uve tried that b4............. just makes u look bad
Old 07-31-2007, 06:35 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

uve tried that b4............. just makes u look bad
yeah well lets not talk about watchin people fight and making them look bad..

Quick Reply: Super Streetbike magazine