Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Super Streetbike magazine (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/196666-super-streetbike-magazine.html)

Ryan S 07-29-2007 10:32 AM

Super Streetbike magazine

Dave--thanks for the 1/4 page article on our china trip :LOL

Lukas 07-29-2007 12:35 PM

Re: Super Streetbike magazine

[img]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/images/smilies/food-smiley-007.gif[/img]

Johnny 07-29-2007 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=Ryan S;2866483]Dave--thanks for the 1/4 page article on our china trip :LOL[/QUOTE]

yeh thanks dave he should have applied at hotbike much his format already
yo RYAN fuck superhotbike mag therdone fogetaboutit ther day will come just keep holdin it down you know im on your side on this whole gay magazine deal just be glad dave was never your riding partner

EZEC 07-29-2007 12:56 PM

straight up gay

SuicideMyk 07-29-2007 01:20 PM

5/32 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]...[/COLOR]

TL MILLER 07-29-2007 03:36 PM

Its all about the ads lol. whats up with the hot shot on the last page....(photoshopped helmet) wtf?

Alex- 07-29-2007 04:31 PM

+21684684

Kaneone 07-29-2007 04:57 PM

ryan your my boy? but that doesnt seem very appreciative. complainin about the 1/4 isnt gonna make em anymore likely to cover your next overseas adventure.
1/4 page article is still worth over a grand in ad space...

maybe SSB doesnt think china is a good sales market? who knows eh? hahaha.
i bet had ya done a circle on top the great wall it would at least got a 1" photo!!

-kane

Joker 07-29-2007 05:17 PM

I definitely think you should have got more of a writeup, they give more space too readers who send in a letter explaining all the titanium bolts they put on their stock gixxer with a big picture of it... When Dave called you out in that last thread about SSB I thought he was going atleast have half a page for your story.

Nate-VMC 07-29-2007 08:17 PM

SSB=garbage

FSPalex 07-29-2007 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;2866908]ryan your my boy? but that doesnt seem very appreciative. complainin about the 1/4 isnt gonna make em anymore likely to cover your next overseas adventure.

i bet had ya done a circle on top the great wall it would at least got a 1" photo!!

-kane[/QUOTE]

he put an LOL kane boy. im sure he could give a shit if they covered the trip or not. :2cents

Kaneone 07-29-2007 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=FSPalex;2867113]he put an LOL kane boy. im sure he could give a shit if they covered the trip or not. :2cents[/QUOTE]

damn your internet sarcasm and joke skills are unmatched.. u r quick like digi-ninja-gaiden

-kane

FSPalex 07-29-2007 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;2867387]damn your internet sarcasm and joke skills are unmatched.. u r quick like digi-ninja-gaiden

-kane[/QUOTE]

just doing what i do best. hows keeth btw? does he ever come up for air? :LOL

Ryan S 07-29-2007 10:38 PM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;2866908]ryan your my boy? but that doesnt seem very appreciative. complainin about the 1/4 isnt gonna make em anymore likely to cover your next overseas adventure.

-kane[/QUOTE]

it's not just china bro....it's MOTO GP,however, i understand that most americans have no clue what a grand prix race consists of, it's only the most talented racers in the WORLD and that nascar is far more important.

i put heart and soul into this sport and i take pride in all my accomplishments, i've pushed this sport along just like everybody else that has been in the "game" after the starboyz and lvx brought it to life...i just wish that the guys that have put their lives on hold for the last 6 years can start getting some press for it- you get press your get sponsors-and you my friend know exactly what i mean.:cheers

it's frustrating when i try to get sponsors for this event and i can't get anybody to cover the event in print-it's not benefiting them and i feel as though i'm letting down my sponsors--that's not a good feeling.:banghead

Z-UNIT 07-29-2007 10:44 PM

thats cus no one gives a fuck bout wats going on in china, they care about where they live.....america

Ryan S 07-29-2007 10:46 PM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT;2867502]thats cus no one gives a fuck bout wats going on in china, they care about where they live.....america[/QUOTE]

back to the shed please, let the grown ups talk.

Z-UNIT 07-29-2007 11:03 PM

[QUOTE=Ryan S;2867507]back to the shed please, let the grown ups talk.[/QUOTE]

i didnt say it wasnt cool, i just said people werent intrested....dont get ur feelings hurt...ill see u in the shed when u bitch more about not getting enough coverage...like this hasnt been brought up before...rookie

FrankieG 07-29-2007 11:17 PM

On Ryan's side here!!!!

PLAYA-P 07-30-2007 04:49 AM

Wait!! they did include the way SWEET piston valve stem covers!! OMG I bet I could sell them to someone on ebay with chromed out busa ....

Ryan S 07-30-2007 08:20 AM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT;2867531]i didnt say it wasnt cool, i just said people werent intrested....dont get ur feelings hurt...ill see u in the shed when u bitch more about not getting enough coverage...like this hasnt been brought up before...rookie[/QUOTE]

rookie?