Guy hits back of semi gets stuck nd drug LOOK AT THIS SHIT PICS

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 02:34 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: Guy hits back of semi gets stuck nd drug LOOK AT THIS **** PICS

Originally Posted by NYgsxr1000
terrible........i hate seeing **** like that.....tragedy!!!
its also a terrible thing how we can joke about this when this is someones loved one.......

Yah its prettty shitty how people crack jokes when someone lost someone... laughing at a pic or video of someone falling or something where the person walks off is one thing, laughing at someone dying is not comical, its shitty....

Originally Posted by OrganizdKaos
OK heres the story........happened in Tulsa, OK southbound highway 169, never gave the exact reason it happened, but there is a slight blind hill where it happend, at 70mph its no big deal, but at 100+ is comes up real quick.....local conclusion was he came over the hill truck said he was only doing 50mph. we all think he got on the breaks when he saw it and as everyone knows if you get on the breaks hard you cant turn, and the rest is history....... he had just started ridin again after a car smoked him and he had a broke back for a long time........shitty thing is that not 3 days later on the same road damn near the same spot, another kid rear ended his buddy in a truck and killed himself too....but he was drunk......... the first kid was clean nothin showed up in his blood.

Yah, ive heard the 2nd one was a friend of the first guy but i dont personally know either of em... the 2nd one was a pickup truck...

The driver of the 18-wheeler said the impact was so fierce it felt like a full-size vehicle rear-ended him...

RIP....