CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup. - Page 2 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Main Discussion Forums > Stunt Discussion
Reload this Page >

CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Stunt Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:21 PM
  #21  
Registered User
 
Hazen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: O-town FL
Age: 32
Posts: 7,852
Hazen is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Depends what you wanna do, like Tony L said that bike is suited better to a race track, but would definitley be a sick Street Killer.

I personally would do:

+3 or +5 Rear Sprocket
Brembo 16x18 handbrake Master Cyl
EZ Pull Clutch Lever cut down - Moose or MSR
Full Throttle Handbrake Adapter - the entire MC is a waste of money IMO
Steel braided lines all around - Good ones, not the Snap together chit.
A cage of somesorts, I'd go Freestyle but Sick Innovations would be stronger.
Ohlins Rod-Style Dampener
You don't really need a round bar - scrape the stock pipe
It's gonna need Rearsets eventually.
Either Stock Honda clip-ons or some Flipped Woodcrafts

And some insurance. Cause it's gonna get messed up.
Hazen is offline  
Old 07-27-2007, 05:45 PM
  #22  
Registered User
 
Tony L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TLstunts.com
Age: 34
Posts: 3,139
Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by Hazen View Post
Depends what you wanna do, like Tony L said that bike is suited better to a race track, but would definitley be a sick Street Killer.

I personally would do:

+3 or +5 Rear Sprocket
Brembo 16x18 handbrake Master Cyl
EZ Pull Clutch Lever cut down - Moose or MSR
Full Throttle Handbrake Adapter - the entire MC is a waste of money IMO
Steel braided lines all around - Good ones, not the Snap together chit.
A cage of somesorts, I'd go Freestyle but Sick Innovations would be stronger.
Ohlins Rod-Style Dampener
You don't really need a round bar - scrape the stock pipe
It's gonna need Rearsets eventually.
Either Stock Honda clip-ons or some Flipped Woodcrafts

And some insurance. Cause it's gonna get messed up.
well put hazen
Tony L is offline  
Old 07-27-2007, 06:13 PM
  #23  
u been huffin?
 
f4ibry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SACTOWN,cali
Age: 32
Posts: 2,285
f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

i couldnt get the stock clipons to work for me...i got some knockoff vortex's from stuntme for like 90shipped... they changed the ride of the bike 100% other than the vibration in the bars.....


agree with everyting else on the 1000 street killers, cept the honda has a hydraulic clutch cmon didnt u know that

i would also do a gpr just cuz it looks a bit cleaner on the tank...I got an oldstyle fullthrottle rear master that i have never used that i might put on the 1000rr just to keep it lookin cool....im a lil broke for a brembo aswell so another 1krrmaster on the left will be the last of my cash for the street bitch
f4ibry is offline  
Old 07-28-2007, 03:23 PM
  #24  
Registered User
 
Tony L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TLstunts.com
Age: 34
Posts: 3,139
Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by f4ibry View Post
i couldnt get the stock clipons to work for me...i got some knockoff vortex's from stuntme for like 90shipped... they changed the ride of the bike 100% other than the vibration in the bars.....


agree with everyting else on the 1000 street killers, cept the honda has a hydraulic clutch cmon didnt u know that

i would also do a gpr just cuz it looks a bit cleaner on the tank...I got an oldstyle fullthrottle rear master that i have never used that i might put on the 1000rr just to keep it lookin cool....im a lil broke for a brembo aswell so another 1krrmaster on the left will be the last of my cash for the street bitch
ahh well put sir... i wouldn't run a gpr i think they are hot gabage! lol but thats just me. and aftermarket clipons are a must i like the FIcages.com 0 degree clipons myself.

Brembo HB www.HaiBikeshop.com
5 up Geared steel Srocket www.Gearedsteelproducts.com
Some stomp grip for extra grip... www.Stompdesigns.com
A Freestyle Cage... www.FIcages.com
Clipons- www.Ficages.com
Scotts Damper.... www.Scottsperformance.com
hand brake setup from full throttle inc. www.Fullthrottleinc.com

there are a few places you can check out

Last edited by Tony L; 07-28-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Tony L is offline  
Old 07-28-2007, 03:28 PM
  #25  
Registered User
 
dizzie56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Clearwater
Age: 36
Posts: 2,215
dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

just learn stock, but if ur doin endos switch out the damper. and get a cage
dizzie56 is offline  
Old 08-22-2007, 02:55 AM
  #26  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: broooklyn
Posts: 2
Brr1OOOklyn is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by anabolicrick View Post
werd on the 600 feel, massive? um yea, thus why I DONT need the -1/+12, feel me? the 954 is way steady in my opinion. Havent ridin a 1krr



I got da 1000rr same year i got 54teeth wau 2 much 50 is still a lil much just go with the 47 rear if still to slugish go up 1 front prob fixed
Brr1OOOklyn is offline  
Old 08-22-2007, 03:37 AM
  #27  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: broooklyn
Posts: 2
Brr1OOOklyn is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

can some one sell me a conversion for the clutch so i can make it a cable b.c the clutch master cylinder keeps breaking every time i drop it trying to do circles i found 1 kit called the evo type 2 or something like that 2 much money any 1 have something homeaid i can copy get back 2 me b?c im stuck
Brr1OOOklyn is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:06 AM
  #28  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 36
Posts: 4
NeostreamGSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

runnin a 15/50 on mine..twitchy but manageable
NeostreamGSX is offline  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:25 AM
  #29  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Garland, Texas, US
Posts: 74
Theodorr is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

i have a 15/46 on mine. gonna try and see how that works for me.
Theodorr is offline  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:42 AM
  #30  
Registered User
 
oneofakind23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Beaumont, texas
Posts: 164
oneofakind23 is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

dude read the date squid this is a 2007 post you are trying to talk to someone from 2 years ago.
oneofakind23 is offline  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:49 AM
  #31  
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S
 
br denis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Amparo, SP, Brazil
Age: 31
Posts: 2,926
br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by Tony L View Post
the 1000's arn't particularly "stunt bikes' but for the street they would be awesome stock or at the most 5 up with a hand brake and a better damper
hmm dont care if its from 07 thats something i always been curious about... does the honda eletronic damper does the job for stunting?

Last edited by br denis; 03-14-2009 at 03:09 AM.
br denis is offline  
Old 03-14-2009, 03:31 AM
  #32  
Registered User
 
Shake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 485
Shake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6 View Post
i had a opporitunity to rock a 954 recently.... very peculiar bike, 600 feel, MASSIVE POWER.

i think i liked it, i might get one. .
I got one if ur interested. Its a chromed out titanium....cheap!
Shake is offline  
Old 05-28-2009, 09:03 AM
  #33  
Registered User
 
adichino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: frankfurt
Posts: 301
adichino is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

old topic, but someone might know how to switch from hydraulic clutch to a normal one, on a 1krr ?
adichino is offline  
Old 06-07-2018, 02:10 AM
  #34  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 27
Posts: 2
Acbr1000rr is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Hey I'm working on building a 06 cbr1000rr stunt bike rn and I was wondering about the rear brake setup...can anybody help me on where I can find a second caliper setup??!
Acbr1000rr is offline  
Old 08-02-2018, 02:14 AM
  #35  
Registered User
 
YSRRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Loda, IL
Posts: 2,233
YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by Acbr1000rr View Post
Hey I'm working on building a 06 cbr1000rr stunt bike rn and I was wondering about the rear brake setup...can anybody help me on where I can find a second caliper setup??!


you're a squid. sell that bike before you kill yourself. If you cant find a rear cal setup using google, you are a fucktard and your mother should have swallowed.
YSRRider is offline  
Old 08-05-2018, 07:56 AM
  #36  
Registered User
 
TWITCH101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: El Dorado, AR US
Age: 29
Posts: 290
TWITCH101 is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by YSRRider View Post
you're a squid. sell that bike before you kill yourself. If you cant find a rear cal setup using google, you are a fucktard and your mother should have swallowed.
YSR quit running off the squids. We need them to keep visiting the site so we donít get shut down.
TWITCH101 is offline  
Old 08-12-2018, 01:17 PM
  #37  
Registered User
 
YSRRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Loda, IL
Posts: 2,233
YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Originally Posted by TWITCH101 View Post

YSR quit running off the squids. We need them to keep visiting the site so we donít get shut down.
the squids are so stupid, they ask a question and never return anyways but I see your point. I'll try to be more compassionate towards snowflakes. You need to post links on FB on the stunt pages and help direct people back here to the forums.
YSRRider is offline  
Old 01-07-2019, 10:13 PM
  #38  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 27
Posts: 2
Acbr1000rr is a decent person
Re: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.

Yea my bad...I been busy ******* the **** out yall moms...but 2019 i ain't gone be a mother **** no mo
Acbr1000rr is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
b16_rex
Bike Parts for Sale
39
05-17-2016 11:43 PM
oscar600
Stunt Discussion
7
04-25-2015 09:44 AM
ap1130
Bikes Wanted
5
12-06-2012 09:53 PM
newbiegirl
Stunt Discussion
26
11-12-2012 09:50 AM
nsschwenk
Bike Parts Wanted
3
10-16-2012 07:34 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CBR 1000RR Stunt bike setup.


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.