highway wreck

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 07:20 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person
highway wreck

manbearpig got me yesterday. was hittin some highway wheelies when my right front peg loosened up on me. it twisted backwards, so instead of folding up it folded back on me mid staggered standup. foot fell off, and by holding on for dear life i opened the throttle completely . im not running a hb, so once my foot was off the brake i knew what time it was. went down about 85 mph, did somersaults, cartwheels, backflips, you name it. me, being the squid that i am, had on a sleeveless shirt, and i am COVERED in road rash. i broke my ankle, both hands, both wrists, my pelvus, and cracked some ribs. i actually dont feel as bad this morning as i thought i would, but im just trying to figure out how im gonna wipe my ***, wash myself, and anything else that involves using at least one hand. my boys got some pics ill try to get them on today. im just gonna hate not being able to ride
Old 07-02-2007, 07:23 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: highway wreck

yep, wreckin at high speeds sucks ***! ive been there.. heal up soon bro
Old 07-02-2007, 07:46 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

thanks man. as long as i got my percs im straighht. got home last night only to realize i couldnt open the bottle so like a crackhead i ******* chewed a hole in that bitch.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:49 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck healing up fast....you might try and get something else for pain too....so you can switch up.....after eating percocets for about 5 days....they dont seen to work as good...I've had to jumpstart them with a beer (but you're not supposed to mix em with alky). also be careful as percs ARE addicting....and I've felt the symptoms (coming down off of them after a week or two....you'll be crabby and grouchy...hehe)
Sounds like a nasty go down.... get them pics up and take care of yourself... hopefully you'll be back...and good as new
Old 07-02-2007, 10:52 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn that sucks bro. Fukin man bear pig's getting everyone. Heel up quick bro.
I've had a front peg break during a standup but luckely I barley pulled it off & just slammed my front down real hard. Luckely I maintained my speed so man bear pig couldn't catch me.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:59 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person

nightmare. Good luck with healing up!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:39 AM

B.M.W is an unknown quantity at this point

thank god you alive bro, i went down like @ around 40-50 MPH and was fugged up, hospitol for a week then hopped up on perc's for a couple months.

im glad you made it out alive bro:YEAH

heal up and decide wether or not you want to get back on when your ready
Old 07-02-2007, 11:43 AM

z50king is a decent person

im guessing they couldnt cast your wrists due to the roadrash? are they in splints?

where did you break your pelvis? you may be out for long time if its a bad break on the pelvis

my cousin and i went hiking yesterday and he broke his leg at almost the top of the trail.

dont move and youll be fine
Old 07-02-2007, 11:44 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

damn. hope u heal up quick, man. always wear ur gear if ur gonna stunt.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:59 AM

1wheel@fuse.net is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn did that 2 years ago broke my leg and ankle have 8 pins and a plate in the leg and two in the ankle but I'm good now limp in the winter sometime but I'm alive watch the percs those are bad news , when it comes time for physical therapy do it it will help a lot ,good luck bro .
Old 07-02-2007, 12:51 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

I kinda did the same **** on a county road(goosed it n looped) at like 60 landed on my *** and broke my back n ribs. That was like 4 monthes ago..... Alot of morphine, a shitty backbrace,perks,valum,ect. I got back on a bike 3 weeks ago and been riden constently 4 bout a week. I thought Id never be better but wondes heal bro get fukd up on the pain killers and youll be riden before ya know it.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:48 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

ambien will help make the time pass by...
Old 07-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Ouch!!!! Well if it makes you feel better, you just made me feel really good about my life rite now. I worry about that foot peg thing alot when I ride. Maybe I'll weld the F%@K out of mine.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P
Ouch!!!! Well if it makes you feel better, you just made me feel really good about my life rite now. I worry about that foot peg thing alot when I ride. Maybe I'll weld the F%@K out of mine.

The problem with that though is, you weld your peg, your welding it into the rearset. You weld into the rearset, and end up snapping the peg (from the bike falling over or something) then instead of paying like 20-35+ bucks for pegs, you have to spend a **** load more on replacing the whole rearset.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:36 PM

GORBO is a decent person

sorry to hear it, heal up soon
Old 07-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by -Eri
The problem with that though is, you weld your peg, your welding it into the rearset. You weld into the rearset, and end up snapping the peg (from the bike falling over or something) then instead of paying like 20-35+ bucks for pegs, you have to spend a **** load more on replacing the whole rearset.
True that playa true that. But I bet homeboy would trade 100 bucks for a way to wipe his crack for the next month.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:38 PM

"STANDALONE" is a decent person

Dam Sorry To Hear That But It Happens Get Well And Lets See Some Pics
Old 07-02-2007, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P
True that playa true that. But I bet homeboy would trade 100 bucks for a way to wipe his crack for the next month.

true true, i had something like this happen the other night... was going a staggered standup, riding, everythings cool, cept i got a crick in my foot, so i tried wigglin my ankel.... slipped off. stupid move. but i held onto it some how. Im thinking about saving and droppin cash on the esd rear sets
Old 07-02-2007, 05:46 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks bro, its happend to me to just not going as fast, heal up and get back on it!
Old 07-02-2007, 06:09 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i already told you squids manbearpig only attacks when doing stoppies!!! you ate **** because your a squid, not because of manbearpig, but good to hear your okkay.

-mexican mayhem

Quick Reply: highway wreck