highway wreck

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:26 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person
Re: highway wreck

heres a couple pics... it was hard taking them with 2 broken hands/arms and crunk on percs. o and p.s. sry for the *** shot it's for educational purposes only

Click image for larger version

Name:	accident 003.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	196315

Name:	accident 004.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	196316

Name:	accident 009.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	196317

Name:	accident 007.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	196318
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	accident 010.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	196319  
Old 07-02-2007, 09:44 PM

lczx6r is a decent person

hope you get feelin better. and the worst thing is your bike f**ked up not you...... now we all know where to spend the cash at to improve our bikes..... thats what im scared of... the pegs snapping.. i wan2 get a sub cage but long story short.... cant even place the order.... get well soon homie!!! glad to hear your okay!!! and yes your OK for the way you are and the crash you came out of!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:18 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

**** man u got fucked up hope u feal better take it easy
Old 07-02-2007, 11:40 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

considering the speed u fell at, u got off lucky. i've seen worse. the *** shot in particular wasnt that bad. u should have seen mine when i looped a wheelie at around 30 mph. was way worse... but that was just my ***, not my whole body. anyway, heal up, homie. be thankful ur still alive.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11_30_06_1130.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	196336  
Old 07-03-2007, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
considering the speed u fell at, u got off lucky. i've seen worse. the *** shot in particular wasnt that bad. u should have seen mine when i looped a wheelie at around 30 mph. was way worse... but that was just my ***, not my whole body. anyway, heal up, homie. be thankful ur still alive.

DAMN!!!! now thats a bruise if i've ever seen one!!!!!! good to hear you NOT say you broke your tail bone on that one... that sucks *** when you break your tail bone...... when i started stunting on my quad i broke my femur in half! now that was sum pain and all because i let sum guy talk me into racing him... took a nose dive going 85 mph....... the track was messed up due to rain...... lesson learned. **** racing ill stick to stuntin!!!!!!!
:YEAH

Last edited by lczx6r; 07-03-2007 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:19 AM

Ballistic_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Damn that sucks bro. Fukin man bear pig's getting everyone. Heel up quick bro.
I've had a front peg break during a standup but luckely I barley pulled it off & just slammed my front down real hard. Luckely I maintained my speed so man bear pig couldn't catch me.
whats a man bear pig??
Old 07-03-2007, 12:33 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

uhoh...
Old 07-03-2007, 01:04 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ballistic_21
whats a man bear pig??
The less you know about him, the better...
Old 07-03-2007, 07:34 AM

thanks for the support everyone. goin in for surgery tomorrow. i cant wait to heal so i can get back on my stunt game... not being able to ride is the worst part
Old 07-03-2007, 07:37 AM

wow, my *** feels a lot better after seeing that. how did that happen?
Old 07-03-2007, 10:15 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
wow, my *** feels a lot better after seeing that. how did that happen?
looped a sitdown in first gear. landed on my butt.

i hope ur surgery goes smoothly, man.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ballistic_21
whats a man bear pig??
a greek mythological character. he used to sabotage warrior chariots. during the world war he was renamed to Gremlin and he sabotaged war planes and tanks. now he's back and after stunters. he's been pretty active too, from the looks of it.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by lczx6r
DAMN!!!! now thats a bruise if i've ever seen one!!!!!! good to hear you NOT say you broke your tail bone on that one... that sucks *** when you break your tail bone...... when i started stunting on my quad i broke my femur in half! now that was sum pain and all because i let sum guy talk me into racing him... took a nose dive going 85 mph....... the track was messed up due to rain...... lesson learned. **** racing ill stick to stuntin!!!!!!!
:YEAH
gahdamn. **** racing, man. that ****'s dangerous

yeah, i got off lucky with my tailbone. i ended up getting surgery on a hematoma that had formed, though, and i'd lost a ton of blood. plus, embarrassingly my nickname on SL was Blackass for some months.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:27 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

holy **** dude! glad to know ur okay, heal up quick!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P
True that playa true that. But I bet homeboy would trade 100 bucks for a way to wipe his crack for the next month.
I dont care how rashed up and busted you are, reading that will make you laugh your *** off...lol.

Luckily no high speed spills yet, did have my footpeg fall off on the highway while I was riding, luckily I noticed before I stood the bike up and ate ****. Just remember, chicks dig guys with scars

Old 07-03-2007, 06:30 PM

deadbydawn3 is an unknown quantity at this point

how are you typing this?!

get better!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Crazy man.. yeah fuq that hwy ****.. now you'll probably remember to make sure you're stuff is tight..
Old 07-03-2007, 07:48 PM

DR.squid is a decent person

two years ago wrecked goin about 100 was rockin a whooie hit a ****** massive massive pot hole.......only had rash on my fore arm ,didnt have a helmet on was the last time i did that...only broke a tab on the subframe, tail plastic,and the upper plastics were scuffed from the bike flipping nothing else was TOUCHED thanks to racing 905!!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:34 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

This happened when i was *** kicked by MAN BEAR PIG.....endo turned into an outdo....Thought that was bad till i just saw ole boy's *** below.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...ntvideo035.jpg
Old 07-03-2007, 10:01 PM

gahdamn. **** racing, man. that ****'s dangerous

yeah, i got off lucky with my tailbone. i ended up getting surgery on a hematoma that had formed, though, and i'd lost a ton of blood. plus, embarrassingly my nickname on SL was Blackass for some months.
yeah i know!!! **** that racing **** now........ im hooked on the stuntlife...... dangerous but not as dangerous as takin a spill 70+, id rather take a spill from bout 6 ft in the air goin 5 mph any day!! glad to hear you came out on top tho!!! :YEAH

Quick Reply: highway wreck