whos got jokes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 10:11 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whos got jokes?

no harm intended...... i love mexicans....there is 3 working in my yard right now.LOL

why do all black people run fast?
they dont. all the slow ones are in jail.

seriously, all in good fun![/quote]

hahahah....u love mexicans what bout arabs??? u have 3 workin in ur backyard
Old 05-18-2007, 10:27 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab

why do all black people run fast?
they dont. all the slow ones are in jail.
:YEAH hehehe
Old 05-19-2007, 07:50 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

dude sits down at a bar and notices the guy next to him has a huge lighter. he says "hey man thats a badass lighter. whered you get it?" the other man replies "a genie gave it to me. all you have to do is rub this lamp and he'll give you whatever you want." the first man takes the lamp and rubs it. a genie pops out, and the man says "i want a million bucks." immediately, the bar becomes full of ducks, quacking and shitting everywhere. the man says "hey i didnt wish for a million ducks!" the man next to him replies " yea and you think i wished for a 12 inch Bic?"
Old 05-23-2007, 06:57 PM

aseml is a decent person

-what's the difference between beernuts and deernuts?
beer nuts are $1.19 and deer nuts are under a buck

-what's the difference between clinton and a screwdriver?
a screwdriver turns 'n screws, clinton screws interns

Last edited by aseml; 05-23-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:50 PM

aseml is a decent person

Originally Posted by bdc_Marky
dude sits down at a bar and notices the guy next to him has a huge lighter. he says "hey man thats a badass lighter. whered you get it?" the other man replies "a genie gave it to me. all you have to do is rub this lamp and he'll give you whatever you want." the first man takes the lamp and rubs it. a genie pops out, and the man says "i want a million bucks." immediately, the bar becomes full of ducks, quacking and shitting everywhere. the man says "hey i didnt wish for a million ducks!" the man next to him replies " yea and you think i wished for a 12 inch Bic?"
Old 05-23-2007, 08:03 PM

aseml is a decent person

so a blonde and a brunette are going to rob a bank, on the way there, while the brunette is driving she asks, "so are you sure you remember the plan?" "yeah yeah yeah of course!" replies the blonde. so the brunette drops the blonde off at the front door and drives around the block. when she comes back, she sees the blonde dragging the safe out with a rope tied around it, chasing after her is the guard with his pants at his ankles. the brunette, infuriated, yells, "no no no! Tie up the guard and Blow the safe!!!"
Old 08-13-2007, 11:09 PM

Fat Kid Racing is an unknown quantity at this point

what's the difference b/t ***** and parsley?

do you know anyone that eats parsley?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:39 AM

spoondogg is a decent person

whats worse then 10 babys nailed to one tree?
1 baby nailed to 10 trees.
-------------------------------------------
what the difference between a Lambo. and 100 dead babys?
i dont have a Lambo in my garage
------------------------------------------
what are 3 things you cant give a black guy?
and black eye,fat lip,and a job.
-----------------------------------------
why dont black people eat totsie rolls?
they'll bite their fingers.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:04 AM

04F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do harleys and mexican have in common?
They both like to ride in the back of pickups

Whats the difference between a harley and a hoover?
The position of the dirt-bag.

Whats the difference between a Jew and a Pizza?
A pizza dosen't scream when you put it in the oven.

Whats better than having sex with a 7 year old japanise(spl) boy?
NOTHING!
Old 08-14-2007, 01:05 AM

86speed is a decent person

Jessie Jackson dies and goes to hell the devil says I have no where to put you so there is three doors you chose one and I will let that person go and you take there place Jessie says ok,
the first door is Ted Kennedy jumping in a large pool of water and coming up with nothing and gasping for air and Jessie says I cant swim, the second door is al gore busting bolder with a silage hammer and Jessie says that to much work, door three is bill Clinton tied on a bed with no clothes on and Monica blowinski on top doing what she dose best and Jessie thinks (man.....I all ways wanted to have her so he said I want door three , the devil says are you sure yes yes yes and the devil says Monica your free to go

Last edited by 86speed; 08-14-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:23 AM

a man comes home from work realy tired gose in and sets down and falls asleep and his wife comes in and says honny honny the washer broke get up and fix it and he says call and have it fixed what do i look like sam the ******* maytag repairman ?
the next day he comes home and the cars in the street and the hoods up he gose in even more tired and falls asleep again and she comes in and says honny honny get up and fix the car its broke and he says what do i look like mr ******* good wrinch call and have it fixed ! cant you do anything ? well the next day he comes home and goses in the kitchen and says to his wife congradulation i know you could do it .... and who fixed it for us ? and she said us ? well johnny next door fixed it all , oh he says how much do we owe johnny and she said we ? well he said i could bake him a cake or give him a blow job .... and he looks down and said what kind of cake are you going to bake him ? and she said what do i lok like betty ******* crocker ?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:22 AM

toddy is a decent person

how do you stop a dog humping your leg?

pick him up and suck his ****.
--------------------------------------------
a man goes in to an opticians, the lady at the desk says well sir i am afraid you are going to have to stop wanking.

the man says, why am i going blind?

the lady replies, well no sir, but you are upsetting the other customers.

(sorry bad taste)
Old 08-15-2007, 10:13 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

who is the greatest woman of all time.... mrs pacman... for 25cents she swallows everything in sight till she dies
Old 08-16-2007, 01:32 AM

I can see this site is not for familys or kids ! some of you need help alot of these are sick !!!!! dont get me wrong i love a good joke but this is wrong
Old 08-16-2007, 01:35 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

i've got the joke of the week.......

STUNTLIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAWAHAWAAAWAWAAAWWA el oh el
Old 08-16-2007, 01:41 AM

spoondogg is a decent person

Originally Posted by 86speed
I can see this site is not for familys or kids ! some of you need help alot of these are sick !!!!! dont get me wrong i love a good joke but this is wrong
dude chill. there just jokes... they dont mean any thing (hints the word "joke")............
Old 08-16-2007, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by spoondogg
dude chill. there just jokes... they dont mean any thing (hints the word "joke")............
ya maybe your right ? the baby jokes rubbed me the wrong way for a minite i thought i was on a petafile site
Old 08-17-2007, 12:55 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

A rich man and a poor man are out christmas shopping for their wives. The poor man asks the rich man what he got his wife. He replies "A diamond necklace and a Mercedes" The poor man asks "Why did you get her both?" The rich man says "If she doesn't like the necklace she can take it back in the Mercedes and still be happy." Then the rich man asks the poor man what he got his wife. The poor man says "A pair of slippers and a *****." The rich man asks why both and the poor man replies "If she doesn't like the slippers then she can go **** herself."
Old 08-17-2007, 11:58 PM

TwistedDrum5 is a decent person

Mark Rexberg is walking down the street when he spots something sitting in the grass. He picks it up and realizes its what appears to be a genies lamp. Of course skeptical he starts to rub it and to his very surprise a giant genie pops out. "Mark, I am the all powerful genie. I will give you three wishes for freeing me." Obviously in todays world, nothing is free, so Mark replies, "Whats the catch?" And to that the genie spouts out, "Anything you wish for will be doubled and given to your mother in law." "Damn," Mark thinks...obviously not a very big fan of his mother in law. "Ok," he says, "I want a million dollars." The genie, slightly puzzled, says, "Ok..." *POOF* Mark opens up his wallet to see a nice stack of hundreds. *POOF* The genie says, "Now your mother in law has two million dollars." "I can deal with that," mark replies, "Now give me one hundred of the nicest cars in the world." The genie, once again puzzled says, "but you do realize-" "Yes, yes I know, " Mark buts in. "Okay" and *POOF* Lambos, Ferrari's and all sorts of exotic cars pop up around Mark as he stares in awwe. *POOF* Marks mother in law is blessed with 200 of the most exotic fantabulous cars ever. The genie feeling bad for Mark says, "Maybe you should think about this next one." "Oh, I have," Mark states with a grin.

"I want you to beat me half to death..."
Old 08-18-2007, 02:44 AM

TwistedDrum5 is a decent person

There is a plane flying in the air when all of a sudden one of the engines goes out. It becomes apparent to the pilot that there is too much weight and that people are going to have to jump and sacrifice themselves to save others. He comes over the radio and announces the travesty, but says that he'll go in alphabetical order to decide who has to jump...just to be fair.

"Can I please get all of the African Americans to jump please"
Most of the African Americans get up and jump off. Some still skeptical stay on. Little Shenequa looks up at her mom and she just looks down and shakes her head no. But the plane still needs to lose some more weight.

"Ok....can we get all of the Blacks to jump off"
At this point most of the remainder get up and decide its time to jump. Little Shenequa looks back up at her mother and once again the mom motions that she stays.

Still needing to lose more weight the pilot asks, "Can I get all of the coloreds to please jump. Shenequa looks up at her mom and says, "But mom, I thought we were African American, black, and coloreds!. Her mom looks down and says "Shhh, today...were ******s."