Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 12:03 AM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: eat your money or get your stunt bike

you should go git what is yours and take what ever he owns to pay for you gas
Old 03-04-2007, 12:03 AM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

haha... I am betting this isn't even half the story.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:12 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

I would show up at his place with proof of ownership with a local sheriff standing by and take back your bike then simply tell the guy thanks for screwing me over. Lesson learned then go sell your bike to pay off that credit card.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:40 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by morrow
ur 33 , have kids and a family and ur taking out loans to sponsor some looser stunt rider.......wow .....did u ride the short bus when u were a kid
...maybe u should be spending that money on ur kids ,or there future instead of sponsoring some idiot..

I'm sure thats what he was thinking about when he sponsored them dummy. You sponsor someone and they get you business. Its all about the money.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:41 AM

Ok, so I wasn't gonna put myself out on here but ya know what...**** it!
The person he "sponsored" is Marcus Jr. and his "partner" is Marc B.
Before everyone goes and says "yeah go take the bike and kick his ***", you should know the WHOLE story, not just Alex's version.

First off we have known Alex for 3 years now and he is one of the most bipolar ***** I know. As for kicking anyones ***... right! I don't see that happening.

I let Marcus Jr go stay with Alex for 2 weeks last summer. Now at this time Jr was on his 70 and quite content with it. When we went to pick Jr up 2 weeks later, he was on a Ninja 250 that Alex had went and traded the honda 70 for. No, he didn't call and ask, he just took it upon himself to trade a bike we paid for. So at this point what could we do? Nothing, he now had a Ninja 250 that lasted him a whole month!

At this point we did not have the money to do anything. Jr was just without a bike until we could get another.

Meanwhile... Alex calls us up in NC and wants us to move to VA. "Don't worry about anything, I will find the place and all." "All ya'll have to do is pack your stuff and move up here." Ok... we explain that this involves Marc B getting a transfer, me quitting my job, and also that XDL was coming up and had to be ready for that. His response was "Ok Marc gets a transfer, and you can work in my shop I need help badly I am going crazy trying to work on bikes and do the office work." "I will pay you $300 a week and I will make sure Marcs bike is ready for XDL since ya'll are making a move." Long story short...we make the move, biggest mistake of my life!

We moved, I worked in the shop NEVER recieving the pay that was promised. Marc went to XDL with his bike running like ****.... But, meanwhile Alex has another bright idea. Marcus Jr. blew up the 250 within a month, so Alex saysoh well you need to get on the F4i and learn and I will get you one if you like it. Ok an hour later guess who can handle the F4i and is like ok?? Marcus Jr.
So we tell Alex.. "Look we don't have the money to get another bike he can wait and get something at a better time." Oh NO! Alex wants to set up this big surprise... "I want to get the bike and surprise him with it at the show, I want to give him his first streetbike." Yeah, notice the word give, and I am not saying this because of the situation, knowing him and his wife they had fights over him buying a bike to GIVE my son. There was never any sponsorship contract, because it was not a sponsorship! He gave Marcus Jr. a bike being the "good guy" he is. This is a 14 year old kid we're talking about, and there were no strings attached.

After dealing with months of bullshit, the only thing that came of it was Marcus Jr. having this bike. Yes, we moved without telling him because he was having a "moment" and wasn't speaking to us. We had all but lost everything we had worked to have and could not sit back and sink any further.

Oh... and to top all of this off, my job at the shop only lasted 3 weeks because of his mother who is quite possibly the only person I know crazier than Alex. After working there 1 week, 1 week now.... She came in bitching at me and screaming about the shop finances in which I had not a damn thing to do with. His mother owns the buisness by the way. Long story short again, I go to leave she starts screaming in my face and then smacks me in the face, like that **** is gonna fly! So I beat her *** and needless to say my job wasn't very comfortable for the next two weeks. But, noone puts there hands on me, I don't give a **** who it is.

I am SURE I have left some out but I think you have an idea that his "story" doesn't even begin to touch it!

Oh and just so you know Alex, you constantly call here with your lies and bullshit. We're not stupid, we contacted our local authoritys and all I can say is we'll see you in court is thats what you want. The magistrates words were "it's a civil matter, papers or not it will have to go through civil court."

I have witnesses and copies of emails that prove you as a liar, so keep pushing it with me. You might wanna clean up around your own back door before you go ******* around mine!

Oh damn, and not to mention... Marc B paid $2600 his F4i from you last Feb. He was told "Dwayne has a loan on the title but I will have it for you in 3 months" Yeah, we still have no title on a $2600/$3000 if you wanna go there also! Produce a title to that bike then we'll talk.

You may all return to your drama filled lives now, hope you enjoed this episode!
Old 03-04-2007, 04:52 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

sorry about your situation..

My business law teacher gave me awesome advice "if its important to you, put it in writing."
I made my sleazebag boss put my terms of employment in writing, it was the best thing I ever did. I felt like an ******* at ths time but I sleep so much better at night since I did it.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:46 AM

MARCus JR is an unknown quantity at this point

Alex you gave me the bike, I was sitting in my room and i herd someone pull up and i came down stairs and about half way down alex was standing there and told me he got me a f4i. And i was all excited we went to the shop and fixed it up because it had been wrecked, then about 2 months later this started going on about i want my bike back, well you cant take gifts back. But you give my dad his title and you can come and pick the bike up.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:57 AM

HARK is an unknown quantity at this point

u better go get that **** son!!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:06 PM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

Hilarious.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:09 PM

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
I'm sure thats what he was thinking about when he sponsored them dummy. You sponsor someone and they get you business. Its all about the money.
theres no money in stunting u tool.... especially sponsoring amatures
Old 03-04-2007, 12:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Ok, so I wasn't gonna put myself out on here but ya know what...**** it!
The person he "sponsored" is Marcus Jr. and his "partner" is Marc B.
Before everyone goes and says "yeah go take the bike and kick his ***", you should know the WHOLE story, not just Alex's version.

First off we have known Alex for 3 years now and he is one of the most bipolar ***** I know. As for kicking anyones ***... right! I don't see that happening.

I let Marcus Jr go stay with Alex for 2 weeks last summer. Now at this time Jr was on his 70 and quite content with it. When we went to pick Jr up 2 weeks later, he was on a Ninja 250 that Alex had went and traded the honda 70 for. No, he didn't call and ask, he just took it upon himself to trade a bike we paid for. So at this point what could we do? Nothing, he now had a Ninja 250 that lasted him a whole month!

At this point we did not have the money to do anything. Jr was just without a bike until we could get another.

Meanwhile... Alex calls us up in NC and wants us to move to VA. "Don't worry about anything, I will find the place and all." "All ya'll have to do is pack your stuff and move up here." Ok... we explain that this involves Marc B getting a transfer, me quitting my job, and also that XDL was coming up and had to be ready for that. His response was "Ok Marc gets a transfer, and you can work in my shop I need help badly I am going crazy trying to work on bikes and do the office work." "I will pay you $300 a week and I will make sure Marcs bike is ready for XDL since ya'll are making a move." Long story short...we make the move, biggest mistake of my life!

We moved, I worked in the shop NEVER recieving the pay that was promised. Marc went to XDL with his bike running like ****.... But, meanwhile Alex has another bright idea. Marcus Jr. blew up the 250 within a month, so Alex saysoh well you need to get on the F4i and learn and I will get you one if you like it. Ok an hour later guess who can handle the F4i and is like ok?? Marcus Jr.
So we tell Alex.. "Look we don't have the money to get another bike he can wait and get something at a better time." Oh NO! Alex wants to set up this big surprise... "I want to get the bike and surprise him with it at the show, I want to give him his first streetbike." Yeah, notice the word give, and I am not saying this because of the situation, knowing him and his wife they had fights over him buying a bike to GIVE my son. There was never any sponsorship contract, because it was not a sponsorship! He gave Marcus Jr. a bike being the "good guy" he is. This is a 14 year old kid we're talking about, and there were no strings attached.

After dealing with months of bullshit, the only thing that came of it was Marcus Jr. having this bike. Yes, we moved without telling him because he was having a "moment" and wasn't speaking to us. We had all but lost everything we had worked to have and could not sit back and sink any further.

Oh... and to top all of this off, my job at the shop only lasted 3 weeks because of his mother who is quite possibly the only person I know crazier than Alex. After working there 1 week, 1 week now.... She came in bitching at me and screaming about the shop finances in which I had not a damn thing to do with. His mother owns the buisness by the way. Long story short again, I go to leave she starts screaming in my face and then smacks me in the face, like that **** is gonna fly! So I beat her *** and needless to say my job wasn't very comfortable for the next two weeks. But, noone puts there hands on me, I don't give a **** who it is.

I am SURE I have left some out but I think you have an idea that his "story" doesn't even begin to touch it!

Oh and just so you know Alex, you constantly call here with your lies and bullshit. We're not stupid, we contacted our local authoritys and all I can say is we'll see you in court is thats what you want. The magistrates words were "it's a civil matter, papers or not it will have to go through civil court."

I have witnesses and copies of emails that prove you as a liar, so keep pushing it with me. You might wanna clean up around your own back door before you go ******* around mine!

Oh damn, and not to mention... Marc B paid $2600 his F4i from you last Feb. He was told "Dwayne has a loan on the title but I will have it for you in 3 months" Yeah, we still have no title on a $2600/$3000 if you wanna go there also! Produce a title to that bike then we'll talk.

You may all return to your drama filled lives now, hope you enjoed this episode!
aaaaahhhhhh now it's making sense.....
Old 03-04-2007, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
Yeah, glad someone put there a.d.d. aside and read what I posted. There is always two sides to a story.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:14 PM

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
+1
Old 03-04-2007, 12:39 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
I did .. this guy sounds a lot like droptop. Hope it works out for u.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:52 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by MARCus JR
Alex you gave me the bike, I was sitting in my room and i herd someone pull up and i came down stairs and about half way down alex was standing there and told me he got me a f4i. And i was all excited we went to the shop and fixed it up because it had been wrecked, then about 2 months later this started going on about i want my bike back, well you cant take gifts back. But you give my dad his title and you can come and pick the bike up.
spoken like a grown man..
Old 03-04-2007, 01:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KX125racer13
RIGHT
i wrote that before i read post # 25
Old 03-04-2007, 01:23 PM

illsidesniper can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by waco
step 1. go find the little bitch *** nukka
step 2. get your bike loaded up in your truck
step 3. bitch stap his *** for being a bitch *** nukka
step 4. tell his *** he ain't nothin but a bitch *** nukka
step 5. don't associate with bitch *** nukkas

the one and only waco-

i second that
hey i u let it happen once u will let it happen a thousands time
u gotta keep ur hand strong playa!!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:30 PM
also known as OMR

well i guess your right mandy every one has a d d and they don't read your post because it's too long ....lol

Quick Reply: eat your money or get your stunt bike