Bike Loan Question?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 04:59 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Loan Question?

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Looks like homeboys friend is so ****** lazy he wont even get on a computer and ask himself. Carrin this dude around on your back all the time has got to get tiring. trust me lose the dead weight now. Sounds like he needs to move out of his moms house before he gets a bike. Get a legit job and pay taxes like the rest of us. the rest of us that support bums and illegal immagrants, dead beats, people that work 3 months and collect unemployment the rest of the year. drains on society like we fu(king owe these LOSERS something. I havent been without a job for more than 2wks since I was 15, Ill be 30 feb 10. Made my own money my whole life (momy and dady didnt pay for college either) Now I own 5 houses. My point being nobody owes your friend anything not u or his mom who I now feel bad for. I hope he never gets a bike cause he shouldnt keep burdening mom or friends for something he cant afford and dont need.
PHUKK YEH
Old 01-31-2007, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
If you shop around in a short period of time, that wont effect it too much.

If you go around and get rejected all the time for loans/ credit cards, it will hurt the score quite a bit.
oh, bcuz i applied for a credit card a couple of times in a short period and got rejected on all of em
Old 02-03-2007, 08:31 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I just figured I'd try to help my friend. I just wanted some more people to ride with, it doesn't really matter though cause he passed away 1/31/07 of a pill overdose. I went to his calling hours yesterday, and his funeral today. He's gonna get burried on monday so it doesn't matter anymore, but thanks for the reply's.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 02-03-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I just figured I'd try to help my friend. I just wanted some more people to ride with, it doesn't really matter though cause he passed away 1/31/07 of a pill overdose. I went to his calling hours yesterday, and his funeral today. He's gonna get burried on monday so it doesn't matter anymore, but thanks for the reply's.
aw damn, im sorry to hear that guy, what happened, if u dont mind me askin. how did it all go down?
Old 02-03-2007, 09:18 PM

RazorCycleSport is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by og ryan lee

you cant get any type of loan from a bank without proof of income...

not true. you can get a mortgage for a HOME, among other loans. - it's called "no income verification".

Originally Posted by og ryan lee
and you cant get any type of vehicle loan without full coverage insurance..
once again...not true. you can 100% finance any motorcycle through HSBC (HOUSEHOLD BANK) which is the primary lender for Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki and walk away with JUST LIABILITY INSURANCE provided the amount financed is less than $10,000

not flaming you, just the facts.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by RazorCycleSport
not true. you can get a mortgage for a HOME, among other loans. - it's called "no income verification".

once again...not true. you can 100% finance any motorcycle through HSBC (HOUSEHOLD BANK) which is the primary lender for Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki and walk away with JUST LIABILITY INSURANCE provided the amount financed is less than $10,000

not flaming you, just the facts.
uh dude, ur kinda late, his friend just died of a pill overdose.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:25 PM

RazorCycleSport is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Burial87
uh dude, ur kinda late, his friend just died of a pill overdose.
looks that way....
Old 02-03-2007, 09:56 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP, sorry to hear that.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:04 AM

aw damn, im sorry to hear that guy, what happened, if u dont mind me askin. how did it all go down?
He had back problems for a while and was on alot of pain killers. He got put on oxycotton a while ago and recently got it doubled. When he wouldn't have back problems he wouldn't take any medacine but when it was really bad he would take more than he was supposed to. His back was really hurting him the night he died and I don't know if he remembered how much he was taking but he took to much and overdosed. He was my best friend and I will never forget him. I spoke at his funeral I did the ulegee for him since I was closer than any one else. His dad found him with blood comming out of his nose and mouth, and wouldn't let go of him and just kept screaming and crying when the cops got there. Thats what his mom told me. It was a really sad funeral and I just can't stop thinking about him. It's been a really emotional few days. He was my best friend!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:53 AM

He had back problems for a while and was on alot of pain killers. He got put on oxycotton a while ago and recently got it doubled. When he wouldn't have back problems he wouldn't take any medacine but when it was really bad he would take more than he was supposed to. His back was really hurting him the night he died and I don't know if he remembered how much he was taking but he took to much and overdosed. He was my best friend and I will never forget him. I spoke at his funeral I did the ulegee for him since I was closer than any one else. His dad found him with blood comming out of his nose and mouth, and wouldn't let go of him and just kept screaming and crying when the cops got there. Thats what his mom told me. It was a really sad funeral and I just can't stop thinking about him. It's been a really emotional few days. He was my best friend!
im sorry to hear that. my prayers and condolences to u and the family. i had an aquaintence who died from an overdose, and believe me, though i wasnt as close, just the look on his parents face and how they cried, made me break down into tears. i wish there was something i could say, an appology, words of comfort, somthing. on behalf of everyone here, i want to apologize for the cruel statements made, though they were of the best intent. losing a friend is a harsh battle, especially when it is on unncessary terms. if u ever have something on ur mind, my mailbox is always open.
blessings
Old 02-04-2007, 11:16 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

****, dude, i'm so sorry to hear that. keep ur head up though, man. he's in a better place.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
****, dude, i'm so sorry to hear that. keep ur head up though, man. he's in a better place.
lets pray so.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:09 PM

im sorry to hear that. my prayers and condolences to u and the family. i had an aquaintence who died from an overdose, and believe me, though i wasnt as close, just the look on his parents face and how they cried, made me break down into tears. i wish there was something i could say, an appology, words of comfort, somthing. on behalf of everyone here, i want to apologize for the cruel statements made, though they were of the best intent. losing a friend is a harsh battle, especially when it is on unncessary terms. if u ever have something on ur mind, my mailbox is always open.
blessings
I know he's in a better place, theres no doubt in my mind. Also theres no need to say sorry, I know if he could see all the things said he would just laugh. So there is no hard feelings there! He had a great sence of humor and he would know noone that noone would have posted if they knew this was going to happen. It's just so wierd not seeing him, I was with him everyday for years. I appreciate the kind words, and like I said no need for appologies!
Old 02-04-2007, 05:21 PM

If any of you want to say a prayer for my buddy his name is Dominick and he was 23 years old. R.I.P. buddy and I guess I'll be riding for both of us now since you never got to get your own bike.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 02-04-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:56 PM

If any of you want to say a prayer for my buddy his name is Dominick and he was 23 years old. R.I.P. buddy and I guess I'll be riding for both of us now since you never got to get your own bike.
it saddens us all when we lose a rider. especially when he never got a chance. hes in my prayers.